Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Winter Nights: Hangouts and Chatter (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   It's a Lonely Christmas! ~North Pole Insanity Ward~ First poster in pg 150 wins Zephi's Starry Hair Pin! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176145)

Sokta 01-03-2011 02:52 AM

Lol.

Oh no. :o They were fried alive.
Bwa~ha..!

I guess it is a bit much to go out just for apples.. but I know what you'll be craving tomorrow! :'D

TerrenaAnimula 01-03-2011 02:53 AM

Yea...I'm going to have to look up for the recipe aren't I?

The poor dears...may they rest in piece...in either your stomach or the trash can...or someone else's stomach. XD

Sokta 01-03-2011 02:54 AM

DD: I don't think I'm going to maaaakeee itt.. ;A; Only what, fourty gold left? I'm horrible at math. But five minutes..! If I'm reading this right.

*poke poke* D: Aye..

TerrenaAnimula 01-03-2011 02:56 AM

Make some huge post!
Basically five minutes left I think! You can do it!
Actually...I could do that...hmmm....

Sokta 01-03-2011 02:56 AM

Lol. They're sitting on the counter right now, waiting for either a slow digestive death, or a quick compost finish. xDD

I looked it up and what I found was all pretty much the same. About 250 degrees on the oven, a half cup of sugar or so, and a teaspoon of cinnamon. But I should have greased the pan because they stuck like .. rocks to glue! D:

TerrenaAnimula 01-03-2011 02:56 AM

lol...they died on the pan! poor things. That's so sad...well..at least you know for next time! :D

Sokta 01-03-2011 02:58 AM

*lol* With what? XD;

Oh yeah. I'll um.. I'll .. not kill so many apples? ;A; Poor apples, died in vain!

Oh, let us sing the poor apple song; "Poor apples, you were so delicous! Dad bought you just the other day! So shiney and red, and not like lead! You would have made a fine meaaal...~!

But somebody had to try to cook you! And that didn't turn out too well! Oh well, now we know. You'll never seelll~!"

.. I don't think it'll work. xD;

TerrenaAnimula 01-03-2011 02:59 AM

I donated to you! :D

That song is actually pretty cute! :D

Sokta 01-03-2011 03:01 AM

Lol. With eight gold left to go. XD; And, I don't even want to know how many seconds.. ;;

But, wow, thank you! :'D You didn't have to do that. 8D I can give you it back in a few minutes. <33

*laughs* Are you going to try singing it? I would, but I have an awful singing voice. I'd wake up the cats with it. xD;

TerrenaAnimula 01-03-2011 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sokta (Post 1768927610)
Lol. With eight gold left to go. XD; And, I don't even want to know how many seconds.. ;;

But, wow, thank you! :'D You didn't have to do that. 8D I can give you it back in a few minutes. <33

*laughs* Are you going to try singing it? I would, but I have an awful singing voice. I'd wake up the cats with it. xD;

lol...Actually...I was singing it in my head. XD

But I wanted to help. You wanted the cookie! Cookies are yummy!