Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supernatural and Horror (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Far Away (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96772)

IchirusVampireGirl 06-03-2008 07:22 PM

Far Away

Yukina is a girl who gave up her ability to love long ago to save her friend who ended up forgetting who she was.Now she wonders around the earth an emotionaless perosn. But as more people start to come around her .The more she starts to open up her heart.

Rulrs:
1) No god moading
2) no controlling peoples characters
3) if you know you will be away form this rp for a sertin amout of time, say a mouth . pleace PM me so i know.and can keep your charater involved.
4)if you wish for someone to be your charater while you are away please Pm them.

Name: Yukina Utada
Aperance: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%2...egirl.jpg?o=26
Bio: is up there alraedy lol

well there you go enjoy and please join^^

IchirusVampireGirl 06-03-2008 07:33 PM

there is also demon fighting and such....man i ahould raellly think befour i type lol ^^;

Palmoun 09-03-2008 12:24 AM

I would like to join ^_^

Name: Ivan sherman (or because of his parents he likes to be called Ivan wolf)
Apperance: http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spir...8a9f0_full.jpg (but with ears and a tail)

Bio: He was kicked out of his house when he was 7 and he has been on his own for the rest of his life. He acts very responsiable when he needs to be. He Does not remember his parents very well But he does not care. The reason his parent kicked him out was becase he started to grow wolf ears and a tail but he is not shore why (he does not try to hid them But he wonders the world looking for the answer and people stare at him a lot). He does not have a friend because they are all to afraid of him but he does not care. He has been looking around the world for the answers but he thinks it has to deal with the fact that demons are in the world. He is now looking around the whole world looking for answer and hope fully some one who will understand him.

babygrrl1214 09-09-2008 04:46 PM

Can I join with two people?

silverkittyempress 09-14-2008 07:52 PM

can I join please?

Name: Amber
Appearance: long brown hair, fawn-like eyes. Is a werewolf.

Bio: Her parents kicked her out when they found out that she was a Werewolf so she had been living in the Alley for awhile.

((You just keep showing up, don't ya Palmoun?))

IchirusVampireGirl 09-19-2008 08:43 PM

Oo

YES AND THANK YOUS!!!!!

and of corse.I love multi character role plays

Palmoun 09-20-2008 01:11 AM

yay so can we start?

IchirusVampireGirl 09-20-2008 02:29 AM

yes...yes we can

Yukina sat outside a diner.She was drinking her cup of hot chocolate.

Palmoun 09-20-2008 01:13 PM

Ian was walking around doing street preformances to get some money. He had been showing off his ears and tail, But also giving little kinds rides on his back. He had finally goten enough money for something to eat at the diner. He sat down and yelled out "I would like a hotdog please." and handed them his money. He was not much to look at he was only wearing shorts. He did not even care that people were looking at him weird he just ate he food.

Shira Hitsugaya 09-21-2008 12:31 AM

((can i join))

silverkittyempress 09-21-2008 08:47 PM

Amber wandered out of her alley and headed to a busy part of town. Ever since she was abandoned, she had become a pick-pocket. she headed toward a boy eating a hotdog. she slyly reached her hand into his pocket and took out a dollar bill. she ran off quickly and got a foot long. she was so hungry, she ate it in three bites. She finally was full and she went to her part time job. This job never really suported her, she just worked there for fun. she went to the library and went on the computer reserved for her. she went on it and started typing.

Palmoun 09-22-2008 09:48 PM

Ivan got bored with giving kids a rid on his back but they started to call him that human dog since he walked on all four to give them rides but he wanted to go to another city. He did not know where so he decided that the quickest way to find another city he could go to was the library. But when he got there there was a sign that said "no shirt, No shoes, No service." Of corse he is wearing the one thing that is not on the list. so he went to a homeless shelter and got a shirt but he would not take the shoes. When he came back to the Library he got in but the Libraryian said that next time he would need shoes but she let him in. She was always nice to him because she liked to look at his ears. He saw a computer open next to a girl and started to search the wed. But the thing is he did not know how to work it very well and was having problems with it. so he started to yell at it. "work you stupid computer, Work already." Every one in the library looked at him but did not bother him because all they saw was a freck but he was use to it.

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 09:54 PM

( of corse you can Shira Hitsugaya!)

Yukina had finishedher hot chocolate and then headed to the libray.She got there and went over to the computer.She sat down next to a boy with ...ears and a tail.

Palmoun 09-22-2008 09:56 PM

Ivan was geting so mad at the computer he was about ready to hit it.

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 09:57 PM

Yukina looked at him."do you want some help?",she asked looking at his computer.

Palmoun 09-22-2008 10:10 PM

When the girl said that his ears perked up then he said "yes I would. I am never good with computers." he looked up at her and smiled happly

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 10:19 PM

Yukina went around and fiddeled with the wiers at the back."is it working now?",she asked peeking around the side.

Palmoun 09-22-2008 10:21 PM

The computer was finally working "yes it is working now, Thanks a bunch." He said smiling at the girl who just helped him

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 10:25 PM

Yukina smiled back at him slightly."no problem",she then went back over to her computer and continued to work on her school papper.

Palmoun 09-22-2008 10:31 PM

Ivan found a place that was not to far and lit looked nice. He was getting ready to go when he remembered what he wanted to do becofr he went. He went over to the libraryian and said "this is for you since I am headed to another city." He pulled out a wooden carving of a wolf that he had made. The libraryian hugged him and said "have a nice time ok." He nodded at her and said good bye but right befor he stepped out of the Library he turned around and howled a sad tone for a good bye to the Library. he went out side and started to walk but then remembered that he forgot to shut down his computer and started to run back.

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 10:34 PM

Yukina sighed as she finished up.She had nothing else to do.

Palmoun 09-22-2008 10:47 PM

Ivan ran in and when to where he was working at. His stuff was still up, he turned it off and started to walk towards the door when he saw that the girl who had helped him with his computer was still her "what are you doing any way." he said as he looked at her computer

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 10:51 PM

Yukina glanced at him."just some papper for school",she said saveing her work to a disk and then stuck it into her bag.She then shut her computer down."now im all donme and have nothing to do"

Palmoun 09-22-2008 10:55 PM

"I remember school of corse I only went to school for a few years befor they kicked me out for freacking out the students but it was fun. so you have nothing to do right now, Right now I am headed to another city or I am going back to street preforming which do you think?" Ivan had no Idea what to do he liked this city but he wanted to move on he could not deside

IchirusVampireGirl 09-22-2008 11:00 PM

Yukina looked at him."welll what do you think you would enjoy more?"