Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Supernatural and Horror (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Evil Teachers Beware x-x (YumeBottxNova_Alchemist) (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185630)

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 07:19 PM

Evil Teachers Beware x-x (YumeBottxNova_Alchemist)

~Character Sheets~
Name: Ren
Race (human, vampire, ect...): demi-demon
Perso: sweet, mostly to herself but still friendly
Bio: um.... haven't had the time to make one >.<'''
Love (if they have one): none
Appearance: http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/r...p58l2klc0y.jpg

YumeBott 07-05-2011 08:07 PM

Name: Kimura Nariko - She goes by Nari.

Race: Human

Personality: She's intelligent and very clever, but those traits along with being petite took a huge toll on her friendly social skills. This usually promised a short-term, sometimes back-stabbing relationship with someone. Frienship or not.

Bio: /I'll write one once we get started ;3.../

Love: Nari prefers not to think about the subject.

Appearance:
http://oi56.tinypic.com/n1840y.jpg

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 08:26 PM

Ren awoke with the sound her alarm clock, she jumped and fell out of bed; hitting the floor with a loud 'THUD'. "Oww!" She rubbed her head and looked at the clock reading 8 am and scrambled to her feet. "Oh my gosh I'm gonna be late!!" Ren cried before rummaging through her room to get dressed. After that she collected her books, put them in her bag and ran downstairs. She grabbed her toast and bit the corner of it before slinging the bag over her shoulder. "I'm off!" Ren called, taking the toast out of her mouth and running out of the door to get to school. It was 8:30 by time she reached the school and she leaned against one of the surrounding walls to catch her breath before walking towards the old brick school.

YumeBott 07-05-2011 08:44 PM

_
_____
It was about 7:30am where Nari was staying. Her black-out blinds were pulled closed, her door was locked, her art supplies were scattered about the floor, and some books were mixed into the organized mess ranging from psychology to fiction stories.

_____She looked at her clock, then down at the clothes she had worn the day before. Frowning, she made her way to her closet to get dressed into something "different." Soon after, she pulled her backpack over her shoulder and headed soundlessly through her house, not to bother anyone who could have been awake already. It wasn't long before she was outside and already coming up to the school. She liked to be there early, to avoid the rush of people that came and went.

[[What day is it? xD;]]

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 08:55 PM

[[ Thursday. Where's Nari staying? O.o ]]

Ren walked down the empty hall and stopped next to her class and leaned against her locker. "Why do I bother coming here again?" She shook her head before opening the locker and set her bag inside, only keeping the books she needed. Ren closed the locker and flickered her gaze down the hall before shaking her head and walked into the classroom. She silently took her seat in the back of the classroom and started drawing since no one ever paid any mind to her anyway.

YumeBott 07-05-2011 09:09 PM

_

_____
Nari was already in the building and in her first class before any of the other students walked in, so she ended up sketching on some loose-leaf paper she found on the ground somewhere. The bell had rung, and before she knew it, class was starting. 'I need to work on how I let time fly by...', she thought.

[[I'm attempting this strange character. If I fail, i'm sorry. xD...Her parents are the super-strict but somewhat oblivious type. She stays at her uncle's house because he'll let her do whatever she wants as long as she's quiet when he comes home from night shifts and sleeps and buys her own food if he's out for a day.

By the way, are Ren and Nari in the same class? ;o]]

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 09:19 PM

[[ They can be, but classes have already started :3 ]]

Ren flinched when some dude threw a crumbled piece of paper at the back of her head. She mainly ignored the boy as she drew a using a black pen as the teacher taught nonsense like everyday.

YumeBott 07-05-2011 09:24 PM

[[Mmk. Just curious, though, how do we get them to run into eachother? should there be like a timeskip and then they overhear the teacher's lounge? *out of ideas atm- I have to go to the orthodontist in a few minutes because i broke my bottom expander.....again. ;D~ I'll be back soon to RP some more ;3]]

_____As usual, Nari took notes and listened in her classes, trashing her better judgement and ignoring the world when one of the teachers would ramble off into a life's story. This usually ended in one of them glaring at her and telling her to pay attention. Yet, she let these little annoyances go as she continued to sit in the front of the classroom... like any other day.

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 09:33 PM

[[ Yeah, that'll work~ Hehe, can you do the time skip? ((alrightly, ttyl Yumi-chan! :3)) ]]

Ren just did her thing. When the drawing was finished she looked it over and smirked to herself. She was proud of herself for finally figuring out how to draw a couple, two girls that loved each other. Ren stared at the drawing with soft eyes, she got to thinking that maybe she was supposed to be a lone without a lover for the rest of her life. It's how she would think until life showed her other-wise.

YumeBott 07-05-2011 11:17 PM

[[Okay. Back in business. I nom'd both doctors and they were like "Hey. open your mouth more >;O" And yeah, I'll do the timeskip.. I'm better with running plot-lines anyhow ;3 Casual things and me are sort of... quirky not-friends? ; w; I like long, dramatic posts about how some character almost died. ;D]]

...~Time Skip~...

_____Nari stood up almost immediately as the last bell rang for the day. She had completed yet another day of her life. Joy. Walking out of her last period's room, she overheard the teacher get a phone call and say something that must've been important. 'Or else you're a freak for facing the corner.', she thought.

"Yeah. I'll be there. Are they coming, too?... Tch. I know. Disgusting. Just glad they can't go. See you in the lounge."

_____The mischievous side of Nari pulled her aside the classroom door just in time for this sweet news. But what was so "disgusting"? This school wasn't half bad. When she heard the words "See you in the lounge," she decided that it must've been the teacher's lounge. Using her logic, any other lounge in public would be open to all adults. If the teachers didn't want someone there, they had their privacy.

_____Nari quickly slipped out of the room and headed for the girl's bathroom to hide out for a bit before she planned to make her move on the lounge.

[[Was that okay? Dx If the girl's bathroom doesn't work, then we can choose something else to clash the characters together with and I'll edit this post. ;x ;"]]

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 11:37 PM

[[ it was great! ]]
By end of class her drawing was shredded and she ran out of the classroom and into the bathroom to wash her face, you could tell she had been crying but she would never admit it.. "Sometimes being ignored isn't the best thing in the world..." She muttered quietly under her breath. Ren looked at the mirror and saw a classmate, she turned off the water and turned to face her. "You're thinking about something aren't you?" She didn't know Nari personally but Ren had always been quick on picking things up.

YumeBott 07-05-2011 11:47 PM

[[ Alrighty then. ^^ ]]

_____Nari had only gotten the chance to see the girl run into the bathroom and wash her face before she was confronted and almost busted. She tilted her head automatically a bit when she noticed the familiar streaks across this girl's face. 'I know those...,' she thought, before snapping back into reality.

_____"Y-.. Yeah... I am," Nari stuttered rather than stated. "I guess... Thinking up something.. More than just, you know, thinking about that specific something-.. Why are you here?"

Nova_Alchemist 07-05-2011 11:58 PM

"It doesn't matter..." Ren answered, shaking her head and muttering quietly. She shook her head and blinked a few times. "Do you want some assistance thinking up something? I could help if you wanted..."

YumeBott 07-06-2011 12:08 AM

_____'But it does matter,' were the words that Nari could only wish would get out of her mouth. Instead, she found herself cross-armed, on a different subject, and ignoring this girl's emotions for her own good.

_____"If it gets us in trouble, I wasn't responsible. Never. Ever." She clarified, making sure that this girl really understood her terms. "I overheard one of the teachers talking right when I walked out of last period. H-he was facing the corner where the little phone holder is... I guess the call was too early to be publicly spoken~ Heheh. He said something along the lines of 'Are they coming? I know. Disgusting. I'm glad they can't come. See you in the lounge.' Then, he hung up. So, I slipped into the girl's bathroom to wait out for the rest of the kids to leave this school~" The last note was somewhat musical and Nari found herself off guard from her own words. "Then, I plan to go close to, but preferably IN the lounge to spy on them. I have nothing better to do. Homework isn't existing at the moment."

_____Nari quietly replayed the conversation in her head for a moment, trying to take out anything she missed. Seeing nothing to be fixed, she looked back at the girl standing in the bathroom with her.

Nova_Alchemist 07-06-2011 12:23 AM

"Yeah, weren't responsible." Ren smirked and listened to what her classmate was telling her. "You might need some help spying, like a partner or something?" She wasn't very socialized but she tried her best. Ren didn't like any of the teachers so she didn't mind spying, matter of fact; she thought it was brilliant especially after what Nari told her about their first block teacher.

YumeBott 07-06-2011 12:35 AM

_____It hit Nari just then that she did miss a few things, but she didn't need to get them back. "Mm... Why not~ I like to have company. It's really boring being all alone. There's no point in the 'spying' other than to gain information and kill time when you're by yourself, hahah..." Nari found herself talking more than usual. She glanced at the ground for an awkward moment, where her eyes usually were throughout the day. She already knew how many tiles were on the ground in the bathroom. Pathetic.

_____No longer distracted, Nari looked back to the girl. "I think we can go to the lounge now. I walked past it when I came here, and there were already some teachers inside. Are you in for real?"

Nova_Alchemist 07-06-2011 12:50 AM

Ren gave a small nod. "I'm in, seriously." She smirked and picked up her bag. "I'm Ren, I know we're same class but no one really bothered to introduce the new girl when I first came here..." Ren stopped talking when she felt she was babbling like an idiot.

YumeBott 07-06-2011 01:12 AM

_____In that instant, once the girl had said that she was 'seriously' in, Nari released her tense posture. Just a slight relax. No one had ever been in on one of her little "missions." It should have made her more nervous than she was. Somehow, though, it felt like her and this girl were on some kind of connected plane in some way.

_____Nari found herself unable to contain a hysterical laugh once Ren had finished her introduction. Nari just couldn't help but laugh at the helplessness of some people. It wasn't meant to be offensive, just a sign that it was cute in her mind. "Kimura Nariko. You can call me Nari, if you want. Are you ready to go see what's up with those teachers?"

[[ Talk about an epic fail. I almost spelled "Teatures" Dx.... So, what should these teachers be planning against the kids? something school related like grades, or something worse like murder? or something inbetween- like ruining the lunch food. ; w; I'm open to all~ ]]

Nova_Alchemist 07-06-2011 01:24 AM

[[ let's go with murder *evil grin* um... sorry about that... eheh ._.'' ]]

Ren thought the name was cool but she kept her mouth closed and gave a small nod. "Let's go already." She smirked, she couldn't wait for the 'mission' to actually begin. Ren loved being a ninja.

YumeBott 07-06-2011 01:42 AM

[[ To be honest, I was hoping it was something more severe. xDD Are we talking a massacre of all the kids? or just select few~ ;o OR KILLING THEM ONE BY ONE O_O liek... some of the kids that stay in dorms nearby just randomly go poof? *cough* ]]

Nari smiled, and decided to actually go through with her plans. She took careful steps towards the edge of the bathroom wall that was snaked around like a maze to prevent wandering eyes of the other gender to peer into private places. Seeing that no one was around the other side, and the hallways really were clear for the day, she began walking at a normal pace, but not dragging her feet as she usually did. It created too much noise.

"We should get codes so that we don't have to talk as much... Although they really DO play loud music in the lounge..." It was mostly rambling. 'Jeez! I can't even focus like this,' she ranted in her mind. "Do you have any suggestions or ideas to try while we infiltrate the place? I want information. What do you want?"

Nova_Alchemist 07-06-2011 01:59 AM

[[ I like that idea! Killing them one by one but to the kids they're just going poof ]]

Ren followed her just about as silent as the wind. She shook her head when Nari asked if she had any suggestions. "Just be a ninja, they can do some pretty wicked stuff when trying to get what they want." Ren spoke up in a quiet murmur. "I want truth; nothing more, nothing less." She answered shortly.

YumeBott 07-06-2011 02:10 AM

[[ Hurrah! Perfect... Imma start typing "Nariko" in my posts. ;D Nari is still up for nicknames, but I feel formality and better descriptions when typing the full name without cutting it short ; w;" ]]

Nariko snickered as Ren said the word "ninja." She let it pass, though. Turning her head to the nearest window, she noted that all of the blinds were closed. A rather stupid idea, though. The hallway lights were turning off. With the somewhat opaque blinds being see-through to some degree, if you paid close enough attention, they were as useless as not having them. A disadvantage on the teacher's part.

Squinting her eyes, Nariko's gaze bore through the transparent blinds and could make out shapes in the lounge, some huddled together in a circle, and others up and over where Nariko guessed was coffee. The ones in a circle, though, made her ponder a bit about what they were doing. It just didn't seem right to see teachers in organized formation.

Nova_Alchemist 07-06-2011 02:28 AM

[[ Alright, cool beans xD ]]

Ren shook her head and pushed herself against the wall closest to the window to get a better look but made sure she was out of sight 100%. She flickered her eyes around the area and smirked when she found an air vent above the lockers that didn't have screws. How can we get up there...? Ren thought to herself, most air vents led to the teachers lounge.

YumeBott 07-06-2011 02:34 AM

Nariko had been gazing into the window for a few moments before she heard Ren moving next to her. Crouching down carefully on one knee, just below the line of sight from the windows, she caught Ren's glance towards the air vent.

"If you ever become a real spy, don't stop on the prize- Er.. If that is your prize. It's mine, at least. Keep looking around like nothing happened. Then make your moves..." Nariko found herself trailing off as she pondered on how to get up.

"How strong are you?"

Nova_Alchemist 07-06-2011 02:42 AM

Ren sighed a little then blinked and looked at Nariko. "Strong enough to lift you on my shoulders." She answered her.