Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mene~Summer Night's Dream (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   ~... At The Bottom Of The Garden ...~ with Duchess & Sakura. (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99980)

Sun 07-25-2008 12:25 PM

This was such a lovely idea, i couldn't help but make a fairy.

With this scroll, I pledge that I will take part in the Order in which The Queen Of Fairies, Titania has laid upon us all.

Username: Sun
Name of Fairy: Amylase
Link to Photo: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...o/Image013.jpg
Materials Used: White Tack, fern leaves, a raspberry stalk, brown wool, a ring and a pen for the eyes and mouth.
Comments: White Tack, does not make for a good sculpting material. :illgetu:

Sakura 07-25-2008 03:21 PM

@Duchess; well I forgive you XD;; And see, I'm not the only one who likes your story *0*

@Sun; XD! Thank you for entering your digestive enzyme-named fairy. I like amylase too :3

Sun 07-25-2008 05:08 PM

xD I got stuck for names and my mind jumped to biology.

Sakura 07-25-2008 05:46 PM

Ah, biology's cool. Plus, Amylase sounds distinctly fairy-ish to me D<

Sanctuary 07-25-2008 06:51 PM

The link to my picture on the first page does't appear to work, but if I go back to my post, the one I put there still does if I paste it into my websites bar and press enter, but isn't blue. Did I mess something up?

clock 07-25-2008 07:23 PM

Sanctuary, have you tried putting
PHP Code:

[url][/url

around your link?

Sakura 07-25-2008 11:14 PM

The first post was my fault, I left a space after the link and before the closing bracket.
But the one in your post isn't formatted as a url, like clock said :3

Sorry for the late reply, I had a friend over and he left late. I think his mother will kick his ass though :/

Purgatory 07-26-2008 01:51 AM

Ah, okay. Just had to make sure iot wasn't a problem x3

Duchess 07-26-2008 02:23 AM

@ Sun
I can see Amylase breaking down starch with her wand right now. 8D
Nice job, she's very cute. And, LOL.. you used white tack..
I would never have thought of that. xD

@ Sakura
How did you do that?
That we can see people's single posts? @_@

-is forgiven-
...wait... what am I forgiven for? Bring paranoid?! D;

kitkat 07-26-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura (Post 3621317)

@kitkat; You cheeky little *punches you lightly* If you enter, you have a chance to win it!

(super late reply xD)

-cries uncontrollably- ; ~;

Whitegale 07-26-2008 08:08 AM

Ooh yays. *has sort of been lurking at this contest for a bit* An excuse to make a 3d creation, yays. ^_^ I'm defenitely gonna enter this. ^_^ Now if only I had a camera that had better picture quality than my cell handy. xD

Duchess 07-26-2008 10:13 AM

Whitegale, I'm sure a mobile phone camera will be fine.. as long as it's not TOO fuzzy/bad quality. :3

Sakura 07-26-2008 10:57 AM

@Duchess; if you click on the number of the post you get taken to a page with just that post on it. So I copied that address *0* It's mostly for reference so we don't get confused/lost.

@Sanctuary; No, that was my fault *is a failure lolz*

@kitkat; Don't cry, you wimp D<

Duchess 07-26-2008 11:09 AM

Oh wow... -has learnt something new-
How did you know that O Great Pirate? @_@

Sakura 07-26-2008 12:16 PM

I just go on forums a lot like a nerd XD;; So I knew there'd be something like it somewhere :3

It's my birthday tomorrow~!

`Kitami 07-26-2008 12:49 PM

Happy almost birthday! 8D

xD I made my fairy at my nana's house yesterday, because I had time and I was bored.
Unfortunately there weren't a lot of plants/flowers there that I was allowed to cut up and use, so I ended up having to use more man-made items than I wanted to. xP

Oh well, she still looks......interesting. xD
I'll try to post her later today, if I can find my camera. D:

woopdidoodoo 07-26-2008 12:53 PM

I've been lurking a tad but am confused...
I know that its meant to be created by yourself but does that mean you can draw on computer at all? I'm not really creative otherwise

aeriise 07-26-2008 01:17 PM

Oh I am excited.

*grabs leaves*

8D

Sakura 07-26-2008 02:03 PM

@Kitami; Thank you!
And I'm sure your fairy looks great :3 even is it's less plant-y

@woopdidoodoo; It's a craft contest, so we want entries made out of things, not drawn on the computer. If drawing's your thing though. Biscuits and Iro have a competition for that :3

@aeriise; That's the spirit! XD;;

Duchess 07-26-2008 03:01 PM

YAY! -throws aeriise's leaves in the air-

@ Kitami
I want to look-see x]
I'm sure it will be beautiful interesting..

OnyxSaphire 07-26-2008 04:01 PM

With this scroll, I pledge that I will take part in the Order in which The Queen Of Fairies, Titania has laid upon us all.

Username: OnyxSaphire
Name of Fairy: Ella
Link to Photo: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...zeWizard-2.jpg
Materials Used: I simply drew the fairy on paper and added glitter.
Comments: My fairy is peeking out of a fairy door i put into my house. I didn't make the door but I did paint it.

nvs 07-26-2008 06:32 PM

Username: nvs
Name of Fairy: Oria
Link to Photo: 1,2
Materials Used: Just some markers on carton,one glitter pen(hardly noticeable) and some glitter-paperish thing that i cut out for the wings.I also used some kind of mix of a knife,scissors and a needle to cut some parts,but it looks kinda...weird at those places.
Comments: Whee,I finally found a fairy!It took me hours!
On the first picture,she's flying towards the flower.
And I took another picture to have her zoomed in.
And then she flew away DDD:

Anyway,I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will have very limnited acces to internet,but I will try to keep up with the contest :D

I think I won't be back before the event ends D:
Thank you~

Whitegale 07-26-2008 08:54 PM

Username: Whitegale
Name of Fairy: Delphinium
Link to Photo: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...erwhy007-1.jpg
Materials Used: Some sculptey and wire mesh. ^_^
Comments: I've been noticing her outside of my house lately, and I've been wondering why she frequented so much. This time, however, she was inside the house, and I noticed she was gazing at what appeared to be a swirling berry of sorts. Just I managed to get a picture, her gaze drifted from the berry to me! She gave a mischievious grin before flying away and quickly out of my sight. What an amusing visitor. . .

(Good luck to everyone, and I hope to catch the end of this contest. ^_^ )

Sakura 07-26-2008 10:47 PM

I'm so glad lots of people are entering! I was worried/paranoid everyone would not bother but everyone's so cool! The fairies are all so lovely~

OnyxSaphire 07-27-2008 01:50 AM

i just happened to notice that when i click to see nvs's and whitegale's entries on the main page it's my post instead of theirs

I would enter a bunch of times if I could, I love this event idea :)