Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Problems eqipping multi-pose items? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221103)

K-LEE 12-12-2017 10:23 PM

Problems eqipping multi-pose items?

Hello Help Desk Forum!

I can't seem to equip multi-pose items in my inventory. Usually when you click on the item, it'll pop a little box with all the poses, but for some reason it's not working for me.

Anyone else having the same issue? [gonk]

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

MoodyBats 12-13-2017 04:23 AM

I am having the same problem :c

K-LEE 12-13-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuu-Chan (Post 1774006241)
I am having the same problem :c

Phew, glad I'm not the only one having this problem!
Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon. ;_;/ Pretty please Menewsha!

Kay 12-13-2017 01:24 PM

Someone else was having this same problem, clearing your browser history seemed to fix it though. You could try that, maybe it'll work.

Car'a'Carn 12-13-2017 08:47 PM

Hmm how strange K-LEE! I have never had this problem so I'm not sure how to advise fixing it. For both you and Fuu-Chan, I would try what kay Suggested (thank's kay!) and then let us know if that fixes the problem!

Also, make sure your browser is up to date:
For FireFox
For Chrome
Edge and Safari should both stay up to date with OS updates.

K-LEE 12-13-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kay (Post 1774006285)
Someone else was having this same problem, clearing your browser history seemed to fix it though. You could try that, maybe it'll work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn (Post 1774006324)
Hmm how strange K-LEE! I have never had this problem so I'm not sure how to advise fixing it. For both you and Fuu-Chan, I would try what kay Suggested (thank's kay!) and then let us know if that fixes the problem!

Also, make sure your browser is up to date:
For FireFox
For Chrome
Edge and Safari should both stay up to date with OS updates.

How strange indeed! [gonk]
I do believe I have the latest FF browser already updated, but I updated it again just to be safe! Then I cleared all my browser history, cache, cookies, etc - still no luck equipping multi-pose items. [cry]
I wonder if it could be adblock or some type of add on?

Car'a'Carn 12-13-2017 09:17 PM

Hmm it could be! perhaps try disabling that and see if it works?

K-LEE 12-14-2017 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn (Post 1774006330)
Hmm it could be! perhaps try disabling that and see if it works?

Nooo, it doesn't seem to work either. [gonk]
I'm all out of ideas XD maybe I can leave this thread open to see if anyone else has any other suggestions?

Maria-Minamino 12-14-2017 12:03 PM

It happens to me sometimes. What ends up happening though is that it DOES pop up...it just pops up super far off the screen and I notice my page grows and I have to go hunting for the item box. Usually it fixes itself within a couple tries though.

Car'a'Carn 12-15-2017 04:24 AM

Hmm strange effect! Maybe also try adjusting the zoom on your browser?
I've been trying to remember if I've ever had a problem equipping things and I did have some trouble with it a few weeks ago where I'd click and the icon would wiggle but nothing would pop up for multi equip, nor could I equip or unequip. So I guess I have had this problem before XD It was just on the one computer though and I was able to restart it and it worked ok after that. I've always had "glitches" with chrome and Mene's inventory though. Firefox has always been my go to when I can't take something off or put something on.

MoodyBats 12-23-2017 01:30 AM

None of the suggested things has worked for me.

K-LEE 12-23-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuu-Chan (Post 1774009879)
None of the suggested things has worked for me.

Same D':

Car'a'Carn 12-24-2017 06:53 PM

Sorry Y'all >.< I wish I had more wizardy things to suggest but I have no idea why your Multi equips aren't working :/ yanyan13: do you have any ideas for why multip equips might not be working for some people? or maybe an idea to try to make them work?

K-LEE 12-25-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn (Post 1774012886)
Sorry Y'all >.< I wish I had more wizardy things to suggest but I have no idea why your Multi equips aren't working :/ yanyan13: do you have any ideas for why multip equips might not be working for some people? or maybe an idea to try to make them work?

It's okay! I appreciate the help and advice regardless.
Hopefully someone knows what's going on, and we can fix this!
For now, I shall patiently wait here. xD

Car'a'Carn 12-27-2017 09:52 AM

Well we certainly appreciate your patience! Hopefully someone will have an idea of what is going on and we can resolve it soon. I will check back though the Known Issues thread from the server move and see if there is anyone else that is having a similar problem or that might have a solution.

MoodyBats 12-27-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K-LEE (Post 1774011516)
Same D':

I switched to a different browser. Google chrome I use and nothing was working.

So I switched to the Microsoft edge browser lol

//didn't want to go back to firefox

Pirate Booty 01-04-2018 07:19 AM

Multi equip pose items aren't' working on this account. Browser is chrome and it is up to date.

Car'a'Carn 01-04-2018 07:56 AM

I know this is a bit of an extreme option but, has anyone tried to uninstall their browser and reinstall it?

Narcotic Dolly 03-30-2018 09:46 AM

not working for me either ><

MoodyBats 03-31-2018 05:51 AM

Well now all 3 browers I have [Google Chrome, Micosoft Edge and Mozilla/firefox] refuse to equip any multi-equip items.
Micosoft edge use to work but now none of them do :/

VampHunterX13666 04-22-2018 02:29 PM

I'm returning to menewsha after I forget how long and I'm having an issue with the multi equip things the thing showing you everything they can do doesn't even show up.

Dottie Mae Evans 05-11-2018 03:26 AM

I'm having the same issue and this is a 'new' laptop. Are there any other options?

I have found a solution that has worked for me.

I have downloaded the Opera web browser and Menewsha runs like it used to before my old laptop gave out. [heart]

Immy 05-23-2018 12:46 PM

I get bored coming each day forgetting we can't multi equip. If it wasn't for my roleplays, i'd probably leave the site. However. I am staying for now. But Its getting on my nerves to a point I may just stop altogether. I assume you're trying to fix this, but this has been going on for months it seems.

salvete 05-24-2018 12:02 AM

Hopefully they are working on it behind the scenes and will have it fixed in no time at all <3 -waits patiently-

Inzanebraned 05-24-2018 08:45 AM

Hasn't it already been over 6 months? ...and at least a couple months since the last words of encouragement?