Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   lillian90005 and Blissful lgnorance (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167876)

lillian90005 08-13-2010 03:04 AM

lillian90005 and Blissful lgnorance

Name: Demetri Strong
Bio: Demetri never really wanted to be a Vampire. Known to be a Vampire that was turned but still has his soul, he comes from a long line of evil Vampires, he's been shunned. Hoping no slayer will find him, he keeps from behind known. He's a refined Vampire, known to be a gentleman. He's caring, understanding, and he always puts others before him.
Picture:
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...anime/Amon.jpg

Blissful lgnorance 08-13-2010 03:26 AM

Name: Elvira Raven
Bio: Elvira thought she was the greatest slayer to live, with the record she stacked behind her. She is cocky, full of herself, and is actually good at what she does. No one tries to cross lines with her. They accept any insult or attitude from her. She knows she has an amazing well toned body and loves showing it off, while being a great distraction, large chest, prominent curves. But Elvira is too much of a workaholic to think of anything or anyone else then her job. Wants to take out a big named vampire or one from a big name and become a famous slayer before her time is up.
Appearance:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...images/V26.jpg

lillian90005 08-13-2010 09:30 PM

Demetri's mother threw a body in front of him. Demetri looked down at the shaking girl who looked so scared she could faint at any moment.
"Eat something, Demetri," his mother said in a concerned but angry-set tone.
Demetri looked away from the human with disgust. "No," he simply said.
His mother sighed as if she was stressed and then walked over to the girl. "Then I guess that leaves more for me," she said as she kneeled down to the human's level and instantly sunk her teeth into the girl's neck. The girl let out a painful cry but after moments of her blood being drained, she was dead.
Demitri ignored the dry itch in the back of his throat. He was indeed thirsty for blood, but he refused to take it from an innocent human. He shook his head and got up from his chair and hurried away.

Blissful lgnorance 08-14-2010 05:41 PM

Elvira was in the woods quietly humming a lullaby as she skinned the catch of the day. A rather small rabbit, an upsetting thing to Elvira. The hunger she had only got worse the more she ate these small animals with barely any meat on them. With a sigh she pocked at the fire with a stick to get the wood burning better.

Only reason she was in the woods instead of an inn with a warm meal and bed was for the fact she was hunting a vampire. Heard rumors that one was seen in these woods all the time. So even though it was a rumor Elvira would give it a try, but her luck was getting slim. This was the second day she sat in the same place, surrounded by darkness and an unusual silence.

lillian90005 08-18-2010 05:07 AM

[sorry I didn't reply for like four days :(]

Demetri's red eyes scanned the trees of the forest for some wild animal to sink his teeth into. Hunger was slapping him hard in the face as he waited for a simple sound of rustle. When he finally heart leaves and a twig snap, he froze and turned his face to the side. He smelled the air and when expecting the smell of bear or dear or rabbit, but to find human. And not just any human...a Vampire Hunter. He cringed at the thought as he went to inspect the hunter.

Blissful lgnorance 08-18-2010 12:49 PM

[{It is okay. I don't mind at all. Been busy myself the past few days}]

Elvira could sense the very Vampire in her presences, but never stopped humming her happy tune slicing open the rabbit to clean it out. "If you are the very vampire that causes terror for the villagers I suggest you run. I'll give a ten second head start." she said loving the idea of a chase, it would be so exhilarating for her weary legs. Other then that she didn't feel like slaughtering a vampire that presented itself to her on a platter. What fun was in that? She was a Hunter not a Killer.

lillian90005 08-18-2010 08:36 PM

Demetri stopped sucking the blood from a dead rabbit that was in his hands as his eyes met with the hunter. He gulped and dropped the rabbit, frozen. Then he rolled his eyes. "You have got to be kidding me, mother," he mumbled to himself. "If this is what I get for not drinking human blood, then that's messed up,"he said as he went to throw a punch at the hunter.

Blissful lgnorance 08-18-2010 08:46 PM

Elvira felt her heart flutter at the intense look in his eyes. Why did vampires have to be so hot? And this one was draining a rabbit, a sight she never got to see. It was a good shock. If only more vampires did that. "Why start? You might be able to get along with humans. Wouldn't have to fear they would die." She said almost conversationally as she sashayed away from his punch like she was dancing. Then threw a kick at the vampire to use as a distraction from the knife she swung at him. But it was a lack luster attack, she wasn't in the mood to fight.

lillian90005 08-19-2010 12:08 AM

Demetri fell to the ground from the kick only from how powerful it was. If it wasn't so dog-gone powerful, he would've been able to keep his balance and block the kick. Instead, he found himself pushing himself off of the ground. She was so totally in shape and he wasn't expecting that powerful blow coming from her. Then again, she WAS a slayer. He sighed and got up, putting his hands up to surrender. "The Vampire you're probably looking for is either my mother or my father," he said as he rested his hands on his knees, waiting for his strength to regain.
"And for you information, I have no problem getting along with humans. It's only the bloodlust I'm still trying to control." Wait, why am I ever talking to her? She's a hunter...a slayer! It's just so...oddly easy to talk to her...weird, he then thought to himself as he looked up at the girl, hoping she'd read the personal confusion in his face.
"My name is Demetri," he then said, still confused with himself.

Blissful lgnorance 08-19-2010 12:26 AM

Elvira was slightly shocked when her leg made contact and the vampire went down. Even though she was in the prime shape possible, they could usually stand up to it. She had an urge to hold her hand out to him and help him up but held herself back. The attractive man was a vampire. With a sigh she crossed her arms under her chest accepting his surrender. "That is wonderful." she said taking a few cautious steps away from the blood-lusting vampire. Wait. Did he just say his name? Her face easily showed her great amounts of confusion same with him. "Elvira..." she said shaking her head. What the hell was going on? This was mindbogglingly, she was taking to a vampire and not killing him. There was a first for everything.

lillian90005 08-19-2010 12:30 AM

Demetri opened his mouth to say something, but then stopped himself and pushed his eyebrows together. Something was wrong here. "Wait...why aren't you killing me? You're a slayer, right? 'Cause I can smell the slayer's blood within you," he said as he put his hand under his chin and pondered for a moment. This is getting awkward....

Blissful lgnorance 08-19-2010 12:38 AM

Elvira couldn't help but flip her hair behind her shoulder and look away from the vampire. Hit the nail on the head, she had no idea why she wasn't attacking him. "Do you want me too?" she asked looking over at him with a raised eyebrow turning the question on him. "Never met anyone who wanted their life to end. But I wouldn't mind abiding to your request." Elvira absolutely hated being cornered and she got hostile when she was. So the oddness of the situation had not occurred to her.

lillian90005 08-19-2010 01:27 AM

"Well, you have the choice to either kill me, or attempt to, or just go our separate ways?" he asked as he took a step away to give them space. He then ran his hands through his long brown hair and sighed. "Whatever you choose, can I quickly finish my meal?" he asked as he pointed down at the dead rabbit on the leafy forest ground.

Blissful lgnorance 08-19-2010 01:41 AM

"Separate ways sounds the best." Elvira said staring at the vampire with a great intensity. No matter how she tried she couldn't comprehend what was going on. Why was she talking so casually to a blood sucking parasite. Nothing seemed different about him, he was attractive like other male vampires she had confronted, lusted for blood, had fangs... With a sigh she shook her head looking at him like he was an idiot. "You were the one that dropped it." she said bluntly before turning to her own rabbit to remove the bones clueless to while she was being casual with him.

lillian90005 08-19-2010 01:45 AM

A small laugh escaped Demetri's mouth when she pointed out he dropped it. "I thought you were gonna kill me, so I prepared myself for self-defense," he said as he flicked his hand at her as if to brush her off. Why was he talking to her anyways so casually? "I'm just gonna...go," he said as he picked his dinner up and turned to leave.

Blissful lgnorance 08-19-2010 01:52 AM

The comment made Elvira laugh big time, something that never happened. When you were a slayer people didn't look at you normally, human or vampire. "That was some great self-defense." she said snickering. Taking in a deep breath she calmed her breathing so she could actually cut into the rabbit only to realize she actually cut her finger. Now frustrated she gave a lame wave bye to the vampire as her finger started to bleed. All she did was laugh and now she was bleeding, her luck. She didn't even realize she was bleeding in front of a vampire, he had been sucking the blood out of a rabbit.

lillian90005 08-19-2010 01:59 AM

"Well, what do you expect from a Vampire who's never had to use self defense before?" he murmured, wandering if she heard it, as he turned around. But then he froze when he sensed the blood oozing from her finger. He let out a deep, slow, stressed sigh and then shook his head and tried to push the invigorating smell aside, as he quickly sunk his teeth back in the rabbit so he wouldn't be all the more tempted to suck the blood from the Slayer...or at least try to. He knew she was far stronger than he was and he wasn't too proud about the fact. But he knew it was only because he's never tasted human blood before and that fact weakened him harshly.

Blissful lgnorance 08-19-2010 02:13 AM

Elvira hadn't heard what the vampire said instead she was trying to find a way to clean the cut on her finger that was bleeding worse. Not like she could put it in her mouth when it was dirty with rabbit innards. With a shudder she turned to look at him, well more like glaring. She couldn't believe she was doing this. "Do you know where a stream or water is?" she asked can't believe she was asking the very creature she hunted for help. It clouded her mind, making her act like the actual women she was then a slayer. Never did good when she got hurt with no way of helping herself, liked to be independent/

lillian90005 08-19-2010 02:26 AM

Demetri pushed his eyebrows together and turned around to look at her. "You're...asking me a question...?" he asked, confused. "There's not a stream or river for miles," he said, pointing at the large boundries of trees behind him.

Blissful lgnorance 08-19-2010 02:39 AM

Elvira couldn't help but feel her lip twitch in agitation, he was joking right. "Then you wanna lick it for me. Like blood don't you?" she said holding out her bloody finger. She had no idea why she was offering him something like this, but she really didn't want an infection. Which would happen seeing as she cut it with such a dirty knife. "Might give you some strength to those muscles." she said in a mocking tone. Telling herself she wasn't getting soften around this male.

lillian90005 08-20-2010 03:18 PM

Demetri glared at her. She's joking, right? he asked himself. He shook his head. "I don't drink human blood. Never have...never will," he said as he then sighed. "But there's a village nearby with a water pump," he then said.

Why am I even helping her out? For all I know, my kind would have lied to her and force the infection so that she would die slowly and painfully, he then thought to himself.

Blissful lgnorance 08-20-2010 03:52 PM

Elvira chuckled, she was finding the vampire quite amusing. Seemed like he didn't want to help her but end up doing it anyway. Made her wonder if they weren't all that bad, he seemed docile enough and if they were all as weak as him her life would be a walk in the park. "Makes two of us. Surprising to hear that from a vampire though." Elvira shrugged then smiled at him. "Thanks, Demetri. Would be as kind as to point me in the right direction or I can stand her and continue bleeding in front of you. Can't be at all pleasant." she said having way too much fun with this, to the point she was chuckling with herself. It even surprised her that she was so calm around a vampire. Weren't they supposed to be having a battle to the death right about now? Nothing made sense to her with this vampire, he went against everything she learned about them.

lillian90005 08-21-2010 10:13 PM

Demetri somehow noticed how her smile had brightened up her greyish eyes. It made her seem so beautiful. Demetri pulled out his hand from his shirt's pocket and pointed it to the left of him. "Can't you see it through the trees?" he asked her, chuckling to himself. He looked over and saw the little village past the forest on the little hill. "And by the way...you've never heard of a Vampire who relies on animal's blood instead...?"

Blissful lgnorance 08-21-2010 10:44 PM

Elvira looked at him with a small glare. She didn't have the greatest eyesight and it was a weakness she tried hard to hid. Was also the reason she fought up close, carried no bows or guns, just knives and swords. "No.. I can not." She mumbled unwilling to admit such a degrading thing. When he was looking away Elvira ventured over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as thanks. "Darlin' if I had I wouldn't be a hunter and I never knew they could be so, helpful either." she laughed before heading towards the village with the tails of her coat billowing in the wind along with strands of her hair. For some reason she did not fear turning her back on the male, vampire or human. He wasn't a threat to her, a refreshing occurrence. Would of loved to stay around and chat with him but that would go against all her better judgment.

lillian90005 08-22-2010 04:05 AM

Demetri was take far aback when she kissed his cheek. No one has ever done that before, from what he remembered. "Oh really now?" he asked with a low chuckle. He watched her walk away and then heard a ruscle and sensed something. Werewolf. He looked up at the sky and saw it was full moon. So he hurried after her to walk behind her.
"There's a Werewolf around here," he warned her as the strong stench of wet dog disappeared as they came closer and closer to the village. The more they were around people, the safer they'd be from Werewolf. He didn't know what was more dangerous. A Vampire...or a Werewolf.