Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Menewsha's New Year Mini Bash (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tiki-Tokyo Party at Li Mei's Place!!! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82009)

Li Mei 12-31-2007 08:34 AM

Tiki-Tokyo Party at Li Mei's Place!!!

Omigosh!!! You guys! Is it already New Years? For reals?!? It's only my favorite holiday, like, ever! (Except maybe Halloween and sometimes Christmas, but that, like, totally depends on what I get, you know?)

So I'm throwing a party! And since you guys are so cool, I'm inviting you to hang!

My theme is Tiki-Tokyo because I totally want to see people wearing a combination of Asian and Islander gear, all right? If you don't have anything on-hand, you might want to try Menewsha Imports.

Show me what you've got! Okay, so there's, like, no prize, exactly. But I may donate a little bit of gold to people who put together a really hot Tiki-Tokyo outfit and wear it at my party!

Let's have fun and celebrate the new year with a hot new fashion trend! You guys can be, like, trend-setters. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Mene Switchboard 12-31-2007 01:45 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm going to be joining Li Mei's party and helping her out with these fabulous outfits you guys are going to put together! I'm so excited to see some of your styles!

On top of this, I want to hear your New Years resolutions! Now don't be shy, I'm going to share mine with you all. Okay, my resolution is to ... take more photographs! I love pictures and you should capture the moment!

Anyway, onto the party! There will be punch, snacks, balloons, music, you name it, we've got it! We're going to welcome this New Year with a big bang that the whole of Menewsha will hear.

So, come on, let's party!

Purple puma 12-31-2007 08:06 PM

1st none npc post?
Anyway Happy new year ladies^^

Candiie 12-31-2007 08:07 PM

hello li mei and aimee!<3
happy new year! (:
woo go asians! ;D

Mene Switchboard 12-31-2007 08:07 PM

Happy New Year to you too Purple puma!
I hope you are going to party a lot tonight!
*giggles*

Zweres 12-31-2007 08:07 PM

Who! Party!

I need to ditch this outfit! :roll: This coat was out of fashion last week.

Popcorn Gun 12-31-2007 08:07 PM

Sounds fun!
Happy (early) New years!
Let's make this one, one for the books.

Eserel 12-31-2007 08:08 PM

O:
That means I have to make a new outfit!
Or is this one fine?
-fidgets with dress
I don't think its Asian enough.
XP

Simplixity 12-31-2007 08:08 PM

Hello everyone. x3
Happy New Years!
Let's start it with a BANG. xDD

*goes to check out the shop*

Li Mei 12-31-2007 08:09 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!! <3

But, Zweres? You are totally right. Retro is only 'in' when you pair it with something hot and fresh!

Eserel! I think you need a little more of either Tiki or Tokyo to, like, pass as "Tiki-Tokyo", but the look is pretty killer!

Zweres 12-31-2007 08:11 PM

I know! T__T I sold off my totally rad outfit to buy something else - but I need to buy some clothes from there! DX

Karine 12-31-2007 08:11 PM

-parties-
Yay~ <3 xD

Eserel 12-31-2007 08:11 PM

8D
Thanks!
-runs off to change-
Tiki-Tokyo it is!

Li Mei 12-31-2007 08:13 PM

Zweres! Dude! Like, what did you buy? Because, like, I remember your threads from before and there is nooooooooo comparison to now, y'know?

Zweres 12-31-2007 08:14 PM

Gold Deco Stockings! But, all of my clothes from imports have gone missing! DX Sold them back to the store.

Mene Switchboard 12-31-2007 08:14 PM

You guys are looking stylish, but not so Tiki-tokyo.
Let's be cultural guys!
*parties some more*

Zweres 12-31-2007 08:17 PM

Alas, I don't have anything to change into! Tiki-Tokyo is a nice theme, but I only have a Tiki Necklace!

Li Mei 12-31-2007 08:17 PM

Zweres! At least, liiike... the stockings can help out the Tiki theme? But you have to pair it with something totally islander or something! The necklace would work, though!

~Aimee~! I know, right? These guys are like fashion suh-looowwhhh! *tsks* If my full wardrobe was shipped from the Mainland I could totally rock this Tiki-Tokyo thing, for reals. But I guess Mom is too caught up with the brats to remember to send the clothes! Argh.

Zweres 12-31-2007 08:18 PM

I'll see what I can buy from that store - I haven't wandered in there in ages!

Mene Switchboard 12-31-2007 08:20 PM

Li Mei, I'm sure these guys will catch up some time tonight! Just don't be too slow guys, New Years only comes once a year!
*giggles*

Thanatos 12-31-2007 08:21 PM

Hey all^^

How are the NPC's doing today?And you too Zwe, how are you?

KeyKey 12-31-2007 08:21 PM

I wish you a happy new year to you all!!
my outfit looks more like Tiki pirate or something :D

Eesu 12-31-2007 08:23 PM

O 3O I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR.

*fumbles to Menewshan Imports*

Li Mei 12-31-2007 08:23 PM

~Aimee~! Liiiike... I guess you're right... But I am sooo totally expecting people to knock my boots off with their Tiki-Tokyo!

Thanatos! I'm cool! Other than I have to go to work like, soon. Weak.

KeyKey! I like your look! It's totally Tiki-Tokyo enough to make me squeal! So horray!

Zweres 12-31-2007 08:24 PM

Lurking about, trying to find out some good fashion choices! All of the clothes I have are out!