Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] School Roleplays (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=270)
-   -   Just Another School Life ~JayRose~ <3ChoShadowMaster<3 (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178541)

ChoShadowMaster 02-02-2011 11:29 PM

Just Another School Life ~JayRose~ <3ChoShadowMaster<3

This is just a one-on-one RP, between ChoShadowMaster (Myself) and JayRose.
So we ask that you restrain yourself from posting anything on our RP =) Thank you and feel free to read through and enjoy!

*Characters*
Victoira, Alexandra Wolfe
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...UHDXDBFWDM.jpg
I am 15 years of age, I was born February, 4th.
I have three older brother's; Demetri, Devin and Luke and two older sister's; Eve and Marie which makes me the baby of my family. I have my father, John and my mother, Lisa.
I am now attending Redwood High School, for my 2nd year of being here.

Rogan, Jame Pany
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...uys/609695.jpg
I am 16 years of age, I was born July, 20th.
I have one older sister, Scarlett and a younger sister, Emily I'm the middle kid in this family.
My father is Richard, and my mother is Heather.
I am now attending Redwood High School, for my 2nd year of being here.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ool/165969.jpgJacob Myer
I am 16 years of age, I was born April, 9th.
I have two older sisters; Mia and Katie . I'm the baby of the family.
My father is Patrick, and my mother is Holly.
I am now in my 2nd year of attending Redwood High School, you will see me hanging around with my childhood friend Rogan Pany, the most but in school we hang with a group of guys; Zack, Alex, Ryan, Seth and Jesse.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...l/animeguy.jpg
Jesse, James Schoettler.
I am 16 years old, I was born May 22.
I have one older brother who is learning to take over our fathers car company.
My father is David and my mother is Lula.
In my 2nd year of attending Redwood High School, I have my beautiful girlfriend Morgan, and my group of friends I've grown up with, since are families all go to the same get together parties. I aim to be the best at everything because when you have the Schoettler, name you need to be the best.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...al_pocky01.jpg
Morgan, Ashley Parker.
I am 16 years old, born December 12th.
In my 2nd year of attending Redwood High School.
I have two younger brothers, one older sister and one older brother.
My father is Sherwin and my mother is Natalie. Both are well know in the upper class society. My two older siblings are learning how to run our fathers business.
So I get to be spoiled and do pretty much whatever I want, as long as I don't embarrass our family name. I have my little group of friends at school that follow in my foot steps because they know I deserve to be at the top, they know where they fall in line. Victoria, has very great potential to be my right hand but she fights, so I have to break her first, which keeps school fun. Also my beloved boyfriend Jesse, is the love of my life and we plan to spend the rest of our lives together.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...my_besties.jpg
Melody Bennett, June Coleman, Luna West, Amy Ellis, and Jennifer Cruz. All of them are in their 2nd year, and 16 years old. They all hang around Morgan, do whatever she say's. They all seem to like her but Morgan, has so much dirt on almost everyone you can never tell who's really a friend or just a lapdog of her's.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...MGroupII-1.jpg
Zach Mitchell, Alex Shepherd, Ryan Brooks, and Seth Young. Zach and Seth are 16, and in their 2nd year. Alex and Ryan are 17 and in their 3rd year. These guys are always hanging out with each other along with Jacob, Rogan and Jesse. Which these would all be the top 7 guys in the school that every girl would want to be hanging on the arm of. They mostly all grew up together and are good friends. Their families are all well known for their companies, C.E.O, president, or owners.

*Teachers*
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...rmal_119_1.jpg
Aurora Lee, but all the students know better, to call her Miss Lee.
I was born October 22. I am 27 years old.
Both my parents are teacher, and only my father still teaches.
Graduated with highest honors from MUS and has been teaching at Redwood High for 4 years now, I enjoy my work greatly. I have two young siblings, a brother and sister both also learning to be teachers. I have a boyfriend but nothing serious yet. I own my own house with two dogs.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ol/teacher.jpg
Xavier, Adam LaRoche. Which all students know to call him Mr. LaRoche.
I am 25 years old, born on March 17th.
I have been teaching at Redwood for 2 years now, I enjoy teaching but it's annoying when the students can retain, what is taught to them. It is hard to get good grades in my classroom. My father is a business man, my mother was the teacher. I have three older brothers, I was the only one to follow in my mothers footsteps. I live with my oldest brother, we enjoy each others presence. Our other brothers will come live with us time to time when their in town.

Name: Leon Harris
Music teacher for 3rd and 4th years

Jamie Harper
Music teacher for 1st and 2nd years

*Other things*
Girl Uniform - http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ool/school.jpg

Boy Uniform - http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b.../boyschool.jpg

RedWood High School
Front View
Classroom
Classroom2
Classroom3
Front of the Music Building
Music Room
2nd Music Room

• Characters Color
  • Victoria - Sienna
  • Rogan - Teal
  • Jacob / Jennifer - Black
  • Morgan - Purple
  • Jesse - Navy
  • Heather - DarkOrcid
  • Melody - DimGray
  • June - Plum
  • Luna DeepSkyBlue
  • Amy - YellowGreen
  • Zach - DarkRed
  • Alex - Brown
  • Ryan - Blue
  • Seth - Olive
  • Others - DarkSlateGray or Black

ChoShadowMaster 02-06-2011 07:48 AM

Victoria, stretched her arms above her head as a beeping noise, sounded in her baby blue, and white colored room. Letting a yawn leave her mouth Victoria, rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her arm to turn her alarm clock off. Onces the sound of the alarm went off she could hear her mother calling from downstairs to her, "Victoria, sweetie! Time to get up for school!" her mother yelled sweetly to her.

Moaning at the words, Victoria, just wanted her bed to swallow her and keep her in it's warms and coziness, "Victoria? Are you up?" her mother's voices came again from downstairs, a little threatening. Deciding she did not want to feel her mothers wrath, even though she sound so sweet right now, she would get up, "Yes, mother, I'm getting up right now." she called back to her mother, "Alright I'll have breakfast waiting for you." her mother said from downstairs.

Victoria, threw the covers off of her body, as she sat at the edge of her bed for a moment, her light-brown hair sticky up every which way, on top of her head. Scratching her head and letting another yawn out, 'Well another new school week...nothing I can do but get it over with.' frowning at the thought of having to go to her school Victoria, stood up and grabbed her glasses from her night stand, putting them on she headed for the bathroom. After washing her face, brushing her hair out and putting her contacts in, she headed for the kitchen.

Walking down the hallway her brother, Luke, caught her before she could head downstairs, "Hey, kiddo where's your school uniform?" he asked her with a smirk on his face. Giving her brother a glare, with a frown on her face, Victoria's brother knew she hated having to wear the uniform and altogether just going to that school, but he just loved to teases his little baby-sister, "I still have enough time to eat and than get dressed. Why aren't you studying?" she replied with her own smirk, knowing her brother had test's coming up for most of his collage classes this week.
Luke, gulped and sweat seemed to come down his temple at his little-sister's words, "Heh, mom said she had breakfast ready, I was just heading down there." he said chuckling as if he had not just got caught by her.

As both of them come downstairs Victoria, was doing a victory dance in her mind, with a grin on her face. When they came into the kitchen both of them said 'Good morning.' to their mother and father. Sitting down at the table with their father whom was reading the newspaper, "Morning kids." their father said as he flipped the page of the paper, "You sleep well Victoria?" he asked folding the paper up and putting it down on the table, than taking a sip of his coffee "I slept okay..." she looked up from the glass of juice her mother had put out for them, "Did I make sounds again last night?" she asked with a frown, her brows squinching together. Victoria, would have night terrors from time-to-time, it was from something that had happen to her when she was a young child and her parents and siblings helped her get through the worst of it but every now and than she would still have them.

Her father, John, smiled at her, "Nope, that's why I was asking." he said winking at her, with a big grin on his face. Grunting at his joking, "Now I know where, Luke, get's his teasing from you." she said with a pout on her face and crossed her arms. Her mother, laughed lightly, "All your brothers got that from your dad." she walked over to the table and placed a plate in front of Victoria, Luke, her husband and one for herself. Looking at his wife, Lisa, he made his own pouting face, "Now dear, they all can't get it from me...if memory serves me right, you are quite the tease yourself." he said pushing it back onto her, "No way, I've no clue what your talking about. I'm far to sweet for my children to get that attitude from me." she said with her head held high, but a smirk on her face. John, had a gasping look on his face, and started to defend himself, but Lisa, would always come back with something to put the blame back on him. Victoria and Luke laughed at watching their parents go at it like always, Victoria, loved to watch them, you could just see the love those two had for each other, they were only in their mid forties but they had been together since 19 in collage, and married once they were both done with school, 'I just want to stay home and live in these kinds of moments forever.' she thought with a smile on her face.

JayRose 02-09-2011 11:06 AM

Rogan, let a big yawn go as he held onto the pole that was in the community bus, that he took to school. Taking a bite of the buttered toast his mother had told him was all he would have time for his breakfast or else he would be late for school. He had tried wiggling a piece of bacon out of his little sister but she refused him, the salty meat. Rogan, shoved half of the toast into his mouth, looking outside the window of the bus watching the scene pass by in a blur, "Man, you should chew your food before you end up choking again." Jacob, said with a joking smile on his face, knowing his friend Rogan, would have eaten the whole thing if he wasn't so tired, "What did you do that you look so tired?" he asked. Rogan looked at his friend he'd known since they were preschoolers, "I had to get that homework done last night or else I would have dealt with the teacher jumping on me again, not that I care about the teacher it's Mom, I'm scared of." he said a chill running down his spine at the thought of what his mom would do if she found out he was failing or getting anything below a 'C'. Jacob, laughed at Rogan's face, he looked like he just saw death, "Well, you wouldn't have to worry about your mom if you got the work done, before the night you have to turn it in, so you wouldn't have to pull all nighters." he said matter-o fact. Frowning at Jacob's comment, "Well it's not my fault school is just so boring. Half the things are just to simple and the other half is things I know I'll never need anyways." he said letting a sigh out, looking around the cabin of the bus to see all the people heading to work or school.

A lot of the kids on this bus went to his school as well, he could see a couple of cute girls from his school that he would have to try and talk to sometime this week, he thought with a smirk, wanting to go and flirt with them. Jacob, seeing what had caught the eyes of his friend, he let his own sigh out, "Why not just go talk to them right now?" he said not wanting to have Rogan talking about them through the whole bus ride. "I should, shouldn't I?" he said with a big grin on his face, "Go get 'em tiger." Jacob said jokingly, "I'll be back in a bit." Rogan said already thinking of all the great ways this could end.

Pushing through the crowded morning bus, Rogan started to walk pass the girls but dropped something near the one girl, with long blond hair and blue eyes, "Oh, you drop something!" the girl, quickly said as she went to try and pick it up, but when a hand grabbed it before she could, looking up the girl came face-to-face with, Rogan's fiery redish brown eyes. A blush quickly went across the girls face, letting a smile find it's way onto his face, "Thank you." his voice sounding like silk to both the girls ears. At this point both girls had blushes on their faces, "Y-your w-w-welcome." the girl stuttered, a shocked look on her face, Rogan knew the girls figured out who he was now getting a good look at him as he stood up from the floor, with a little charm he had dropped. Smiling at both of them, "Hey, don't you guys go to Redwood High with me?" he asked trying to sound shocked. Jacob, smacked himself in the face, 'Oh God! Of course they do...we wear uniforms at the school!' Rogan always come up with the stupidest lines, Jacob thought.

"Yes, your Rogan Pany. I'm surprised you know we go to your school!?" the blond headed girl said excitedly. The brunette sitting right next to her nodded her head in agreement with her friend. "It's kind of hard to miss a couple of pretty girls like yourself...sadly I've just never could get to ask your names." he said with a such a charming smile, it made the girls blush brighter.
Jacob, almost fell over at what was happen, 'Girls get so stupid when it comes to this guy.' sweating at the thought, but Jacob would do the same, just Rogan was much smoother than him.

Rogan come back over to Jacob, with a big smile on his face, "They would like to meet up with us after school today" he said the smile never leaving his face, "Group date. Told them to bring some cute friend and we would bring some guys." Rogan, loved to go on group dating with people from his school or others, it was to much fun just to go out and fool around like he always did, "I think the guys might like to go out for sure with us." Jacob said thinking about their closest friends at the school, which were all pretty much the playboy's in the school.
"The guys would love to have some fun I'm sure...it's got to be five of us altogether." Rogan explained. The bus came to a stop, Rogan and Jacob, were the first ones off and they walked the last few streets to their school Redwood.

ChoShadowMaster 02-13-2011 07:41 AM

Victoria sat in the front sit of her brother's car, resting her head against the window watching as she got closer to her school, thinking of all ways to get out of going to school today, 'I can't say I'm sick, can't say I had a bad night they all know I didn't.' frowning at running out of ideas, "Why don't you want to go to school?" Victoria popped out of her thoughts to look at her brother, "What teen ever wants to go to school?" she asked resting her head on her closed hand, "And with it being high school and all." she added trying to make a point to her brother.

Her brother Luke, looked at her out of the corner of his eye, he let a small laugh out, "That's true, but that doesn't mean you can't use it for other things." thinking his sister would say something he looked at her to see that she was waiting for him to elaborate on what he meant, "You know going just to see your friends, or God, don't tell me you do this but just going to see the guys that you thing are cute or...might like." he made a face like he had just ate something awful at talking about his sister liking someone. Victoria let a sigh out at what her brother said, "You don't have to worry about that I'm still not into boys, you still have a few good years without having to go hulk-brother on anyone." she said adding a laugh as her brothers face relaxed at her words.

Pulling up to the school and parking just outside the gates Luke, looked at her, "Mom and dad tell me you don't hang out with your friends that much anymore." he said with concern in his voices, "Did you have a falling out with your friends?" he asked wanting to know what was making his sister not want to go to school, "You worry to much, just like dad and mum." she said opening the car door, "I just don't like this school..." she stop herself from leaving the car, 'I shouldn't let him freak out.' looking her brother in the eyeS, she smiled, "More like high school is just harder than I thought it would be. So the girls and I don't get to see each other outside of school because we don't want our parents killing us, for low grades." Victoria always tried so hard to twist her words so that it didn't sound as bad as it really was, she was getting so much better at it, she hated that she was, "You know how mum and dad are about the grades." she said shiver running down her spin thinking about the last time her grades had dropped to low, "Oh yeah, don't remind me." Luke said his own skin covered in goose bumps.

As they shared a laugh with each other, Luke, graded and pull his sisters neck, so he could kiss her on top of the head, "Don't make mum and dad worry so much than, yeah?" he muttered against her head. Feeling her nod 'yes' he pulled back and sat back in his sit Luke smiled at her, "Now than have a good day at school. Make lots of friends, eat all your lunch and don't let those boys near you!" he said with a bright smile on his face, teasing her, which was his way of telling her 'we talked about it, now We're done talking about it.' Victoria loved that about Luke. Giving him one of her big smiles back and sticking out her tongue at him for his comment. Victoria, didn't like lying to her family about things or more like twisted things so she could change the subject so she wouldn't have to lie to them but she would lie to them if she had to. Getting out of the car Victoria, grabbed her backpack and closed the door behind her, looking through the window at Luke, she mouthed "Love you." at him and winked with a smile on her face. Turning towards the gate of her school Victoria, sighed and adjusted her pack and walked onto the school grounds, "Just three more years Victoria." she said softly to herself trying to see the bright side of things.

JayRose 02-19-2011 05:35 AM

Rogan and Jacob, were walking down the hall of the school when Rogan caught something in the corner of his eye. Letting a smirk play across his lips, "Hey, go ahead of me." he said to Jacob, stopping suddenly, "I got something I have to do before I forget." Jacob, had a confused look on his face, and looked around the area to see what his friend had saw, seeing nothing he shook his head and smiled, "Alright, don't take to long you know the teacher just has it out for you because your always late." he said with a laugh, "She just loves me that's all." Rogan, chuckled as he started heading back the way he came, "Hey, let the guys know about that group date!" he said before he turned the corner. He heard Jacob, shotting 'yeah yeah' before Rogan, ran a little to find what he saw in the corner of his eye. As he rounded another corner, he smiled when he saw who he thought he had saw, 'Time to play with the kitten.' he thought almost darkly, Rogan didn't know what it was about Victoria, that he loved to mess with her so much. His smile turned into a grin when he realized that she was stuck in her own thoughts and was just standing here looking down at the floor. Walking up to her, Rogan put his hand against the wall she had been standing next to, and smirked down at her, "You've been hiding little kitten." he said smoothly at her. When he saw the look on her face when she realized who's hand that was he knew he would be smiling all through the day. Pushing his face closer to hers "You really shouldn't hide from your owners, you know?" he said with a frown on his face, as he looked right into her eyes. Rogan loved her eyes they were so beautiful, they were a light brown, they almost looked golden and he wished he could stare at them all day.

ChoShadowMaster 02-19-2011 06:29 AM

Victoria, had been heading to her classroom when she got lost in her thoughts about how to make this day just go smoother, if she didn't make the first day of the week go good, than Morgan would make the week a living hell for her, 'God this girl is going to be the death of me, I know it.' she cryed in her mind. You see Morgan, was the mean, bully girl you would see in movies, or stories and just thank God, you never had to deal with that kind of girl, you would be so greatful, that you would even have the guts to smile at the bully you had to deal with for the four years in school. Morgan, was like some spawn of satan, and Victoria thought that was a nice way of putting. The girl was just crule in the way she bully and took advantge of her and other girls, 'Maybe she'll be in a good mood and she won't want to use me today.' was the though running through her mind when they were interrupted by an arm being placed right in front of her and she heard a voice she had been able to advoid all last week.

Victoria, felt like her body had been paralyzed just by hearing his voice but quickly got herself to wake out of her shock, letting her frown deepen on her face she glared up at him, which would make anyone back off from her but Rogan was more stubborn than anyone she had meet, "I'm not yours, so I'll do as I please." she said coldly, she saw the smirk on his face leave a bit at her answer to him, as she walked back to get his face away from hers, but only got a few inches before she bumped into the wall. Victoria was going to walk the other way where his arm wasn't blocking but before she could thinking anymore on that, Rogan put his other arm up to block her, Rogan was at lest a foot and a half taller than her, so looking up at him, with a glare she hoped was a lest a little scary to him, "What do you want?" she asked as he loomed over her, 'God I feel like he's going to eat me. Don't let him think he's got you Victoria!' she thought trying to give herself some courage.

JayRose 02-24-2011 07:02 PM

Rogan, watched as Victoria realized who was in front of her, letting a smirk fall on his lips. When she looked up at him with such a heated glare it made his smirk grow bigger but he quickly lost it with her reply, 'How dear she say that to me.' Rogan, wasn't one to let girls effect him but this girl, Rogan had thought nothing of it and before he knew it she had somehow wiggled in and he found himself thinking about her to often. Bending his body over so his face was somewhat level with hers, he become annoyed as she pulled her face away from his and but smirked when she was trapped between his body and the wall, 'She's thinking of a way to get away right now, she's such an open book.' he could see her eyes darting to get away from him, which made him quickly put his other hand up to block her path. When she looked up at him with such fire in her eyes as she asked, 'what he wanted?' Rogan looked down at her, 'She looks like a little mouse caught in the corner by the cat.' he though the smirk returning back to his face, he wanted a lot of things from her but he had to stop himself from doing the wrong thing, Rogan had to make Victoria into his plaything before he let her become something different in his mind and he already knew Victoria, knew she was nothing but that, which just annoyed her to no end, but Rogan had to make himself see that to, "I want to play with my little kitten, that's what I want." he said with a deep, smooth voice that sent shivers up and down her body, and made her look away from him. Grabbing her chin with his forefinger and thumb he made her look up at him, "You know I've told you many a times your mine to play with." he said as he let her chine go and let his finger tips brush against her neck, "That's why I left that mark that one time..." Rogan started to get lost in his thoughts as he touched her soft, smooth skin, it was warm and he remember when he had left that mark on her neck a few weeks ago, "Maybe I shouldn't let them heal and go away, that way you don't forget your my Little Kitten." he said more of a statement than asking question, his voice was filled with lust and desire at the idea of it.

ChoShadowMaster 02-24-2011 09:59 PM

When Rogan spoke so close to her face and in that weird voice that sent shivers up and down her spine, when she looked into his eyes she felt scared by the way he was looking at her but Victoria could feel the heat rushing to her face and knew she was close to blushing, she quickly took her eyes off him and looked somewhere else, 'Why the hell is he doing this, there are tons of other girls to bug besides me.' she thought, confused as to why he was messing with her. Now, Victoria, wasn't the most innocent thing she knew a few things but mostly only because of her friends in Jr. High and the girls she hanged around now would talk about guys a lot, but she was naive when it come to the real thing, she didn't know when boys would flirt with her or know if they liked her, Victoria's friends would always have to tell her that a guy liked her or thought she was cute, but Victoria always thought that they were joking or she just didn't know how to feel about it. So she's never had a boyfriend, she's only hanged out with guys and could really only see them as friends because they were much more fun than girls she thought.

When Rogan, grabbed her chin to make her look at him, she had gotten her face to cool down and when she looked him in the eyes she thought her blush was going to come back full force but when he spoke it seemed to break whatever trance she had been in. Hearing what he said made her frown and glare come back full force, when he talked about leaving another mark on her neck she blushed at how he had done that a few weeks ago to her and it pissed her off greatly. As he touched her neck she felt herself boil with anger and she smacked his hand away and pushed her hands on his chest, with him being so lost in his thoughts she was able to push him back quite a bit, "Leave me the hell alone!" she hissed through her teeth, her hand fisted in tight balls at her sides, "I will not allow you to touch me in such away just because it gives you some sick, twisted kind of fun." she crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked up at him as if was below her, "I will bite and scratch you off if I have to." she said darkly hopeing that would get it through his mind to leave her alone. She was going to say something again but the bell rang before she could.

JayRose 02-25-2011 02:36 AM

Rogan, had been so lost in his thoughts about Victoria and himself, he remember the way she had been to shocked when he had licked her neck, in the library, that she just stood there not knowing what to do, Rogan on the other hand knew what he wanted to do to her, he had nipped, sucked, and kissed her neck till he left a hickey. What had stopped them was someone had knocked some books over in row over and had pulled Victoria, out of her little haze. She had looked like she wanted to kill him, but she was so embarrassed that she just frowned and ran out of the library before he could stop her.

Before, Rogan, could try leaving another mark on her, Victoria, smacked his hand away and than pushed him away, he was shocked but only because he had been so lost in his thoughts, he wanted her in such a way it kinda pissed him off that she made him feel that way. She had said her part and he kept close to her as she stood her ground this time and not run away this time, "You can be the Little Kitten suck in the corner." he said with a smirk, the bell rang before she could say anything to him. Rogan, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his body, he smirked down at her in his arms, "Your my Little Kitten, weather you want to be or not." he smiled down at her in a playful way, Rogan knew she was puffing herself up with saying all those things, just like a little kitten did to make it's attacker back off but she was to cute in his eyes, her lips looked like they were more in a pout and her golden eyes looked like they were pleading with him. 'Ding Dong!!' the bell went off as a last warning, letting a sigh out he let go of her and smiled and ruffled her hair, "Let me see more of you, Little Kitten." he said winking at her and than heading off to his classroom with a very, pissed off and confused Victoria, behind him.

ChoShadowMaster 03-05-2011 08:30 AM

Victoria was ready to hit Rogan, when the next thing she knew she was pulled into his arms, and tightly hugged. She was so shocked she couldn't move, Victoria could feel the heat from Rogan's body seep through her clothes and it made her blush at what he was doing to her. Lucky for her the bell rang again, letting students know they had five minutes to get to their class or get in trouble. Victoria, felt his arms loosen on her as Rogan, let a sigh out before saying something else, Victoria, heard what he said but to angry and confused to get what just happened and what he said.

When she looked up his back was to her and just about to turn the corner, she wanted to beat the crap out of him, shaking her head to clear it, "Ugh, I don't have time for this crap!" she said pissed off, turning on her heels Victoria, ran to her classroom. Stopping in front of her classroom door Victoria, caught her breath, straightened her school uniform out, so it didn't look like she had just got done messing around or whatever her classmates might think. Opening the door and walking in she was happy to see that her teacher had just got there as well and had his back to her and was pulling papers out of his bag. Walking quickly but quietly to her desk just as she touched her desk, a deep, cool voice reached her ears, "Your pushing it today, Wolfe." turning to look at where the voice sounded from she saw that her teacher has a scowl on his face, "Y-yes, Mr. LaRoche it won't happen again, Sir." she said not daring to look him in the eye, whether he could tell she was trouble or he was giving her a break he left it at that, "Don't let it happen again, Miss Wolfe." he said turning his back to the class and began writing on the black board.

Victoria, could hear some little laughters at her being scolded by their teacher, "Victoria...Victoria...phssss, hey!" Victoria, heard her name in a light hissing whisper sound, looking around for where it was coming from her eyes landed on Morgan, and the other girls; Melody, June and Amy, were waving at her. Forcing herself to smile, she waved back to them, they smiled back at her and passed a note to the students to give to her, taking the note from one of the students, she thought the girls name was Brook, but Victoria, didn't really care at the moment. Looking at the folded up note that had her name written on the front, she unfolded it to see what they wanted, 'Hey, girlie! What's with LaRoche, jumping your butt!? He's just a jerk is all, we'll have to get him back for that! Anyways, girls were telling me they got a group date set up for us (My honey Jesse, will be there of course.). We're short one and wanted to see if you would fill that spot for us?' reading the note Victoria, was yelling in her head, 'NOOO! NO NO NO NO! I don't want to do this stupid group date!' on the outside she looked fine, because she knew they were waiting for her to look at them and tell them she was going, because if she didn't she would have to deal with whatever they felt like doing to her all week.

After fighting in her head about if she should do it or not, Victoria, looked up at them because she really couldn't take to long to read it or Morgan, would get annoyed with her, looking at them with a small forced smile, Victoria, nodded her head at them, which made them get huge smiles on their faces and turned in their seats as, Mr. LaRoche, started roll call. With a frown on her face Victoria, let her head, drop into her hands, letting a sigh out she looked at the note again, "This is going to be another week in hell." she said softly to herself, "I should have stayed home." closing her eyes she took a deep breath, 'Just let this day go by quickly, please.' she begged, "Victoria Wolfe." she raised her hand in the air, "Here!" she called out, 'Sadly.' she added in her head.

JayRose 03-19-2011 09:50 AM

Rogan, made it to his class with more than enough time since he had been so close when he had found his Little Kitten. Walking through the open door to his classroom, Rogan, quickly spotted Jacob, with the guys and Jesse, the guy was number one in this school but it was mostly because of who his parents were, but the guy at lest from what Rogan, could tell from spending time with him was someone who knew what he wanted out of life and expected nothing less. Jesse, was indeed very smart, good-looking (Rogan, though still thought himself better.) rich, charming and good with the teachers, the guys knew all the right words to say to them, but Rogan and the guys knew that along with his other colors Jesse, wouldn't show. Because they all knew each other when younger they grew up with the guy so it's not like they didn't know what he was really like, and when it was just them hanging out at one of their house he didn't find the need to pretend in front of them with no one around. The same with all of them.

"Hey, Rogan! Jacob has been tellin' us that you set up a nice group date for us?" Zack, said with his cheeky grin, "You know we got to start the week off right." Rogan, said with a big grin himself as him and Zack, high-fived each other, the two of them were such five year old's, when they got together.
"Mogan, was telling me about it, said that we should tag along." Jesse, said with a smirk on his face, "Your girl is going....must mean I picked up one of her girls." Rogan, said thoughtfully, he never bothered with any girl that were around Mogan, "Well than again, any girl that is in her class or even her age is her little lackey." he said with a chuckle. Jacob, looked at Rogan, with a raised eyebrow, 'He must have seen that girl. Any girl...he could have any girl and he picks the one he can't have.' Jacob, let a sigh out, "What's wrong Jacob?" Rogan, asked slapping him on the back, which made Jacob's eyes bug and water from the sudden hit, almost falling over, "Damn! You have got to stop doing that, Rogan." he said rubbing his back. Rubbing the back of his head, Rogan laughed lightly, "Sorry, I forget my own strength sometime." he really did forget that he was just much stronger than the guys he was around. The door to the classroom was thrown open and in walked a beautiful woman, with long-wavy brown hair, big eyes which were light brown, a nice light peach skin tone, full lips with red lipstick on them, and a goddess body that made the boys in the class drool, well until she would open her mouth, "Alright, class sit your butts down let's get started with your class! Open your book to page 180, while I call your names!" she said in a booming voice that had such authorities and fire, it left no room to argue, you had to be stupid to even think 'no' to her orders.

This was 202 class homeroom teacher Miss Lee, one of the toughest female teacher in this school, no one dear go against her, "Rogan?" she asked to the class, "...." everyone made a groaning sound at the silence, "Pany? Rogan, Pany!?" she said still looking down at the name in the attendance book on her desk, everyone could see the vein throbbing in her forehead. Grabbing a piece of chalk, the woman flung it at the boy's head she had called too many times, which he ducked just in time used to the items being thrown at his body, "Oh yes, my dear Aurora, I'm here." he said with a big smile on his face, as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand, "That is, Miss Lee, Ma'ma or Teacher to you Boy!" she said annoyance clearly in her voice. Well at lest no one really dared to go against the woman but Rogan, which everyone was used to by the first few weeks, which was just now part of there daily routine, "Yes, my dear, sweet Teacher." he said with a to sweet voice, which just pissed the woman off much more, "Don't except to be going anywhere so early after school to day, Mr. Pany. You'll have cleaning duty and a few other things." she said her arms crossed under her bust and a glare at him, "If that's what you wish to keep calling it, I'll be here just for you." he said with a chuckle, which again got him the blackboard eraser thrown at him this time and hit him right in the forehead leaving a lovely white rectangle in the middle of it, "Heh, just joking Ma'ma." he said a little nervous, since he had not even seen the eraser thrown at him this time. The woman let her own smirk cross her face at the win of this round, "Very good. Well than, Jacob?" she called going on with the names as if nothing had just happen, "Here, Ma'ma." he said boredly but quick enough, 'Got to love the mornings with Rogan.' Jacob, thought with a light laugh.

ChoShadowMaster 07-28-2011 08:25 AM

((lol well Jay, now that we have a "start" lol we can start getting into it more and not having to do such big post. And I hope you know I'm not playing all the girl! >=/ your playing some while I get to play some of the boys lol!))

Once the school day started it flew by, well till lunch time rolled around. Victoria, was just putting her history book back into her bag and some loss papers when she was, attacked from behind with a bear hug, "Gahh!" she was so shocked it made her shout. Hearing a giggle Victoria, could only guess who it was, "Morgan." she thought dryly.

"Hey, girlie!" Morgan said happily, letting Victoria, go and walking in front of her desk. "Lookie, I have something I need you to give to Jesse." she said while pulling a piece of paper out of her school bag, and than putting some lip gloss on her pink lush lips."My phone died and I don't want to go all the way over to his class room, or I'll miss my lunch. It's just some changes to the group date." she said pushing the paper into Victoria's face.

"Why don't you just go have lunch with him and than you can give it to him." Victoria said, hoping it would get her out of doing this. How hard was it to go see your own boyfriend about something in plan changing, man this girl was stupid sometimes.

"Victoria, are you really saying you can't do this for me?" Morgan's voice went from sweet and innocent, to dark and threatening. "I'm not in the mood for this crap right now she better do this, if she knows what good for her." she thought darkly, her eyebrow raised, waiting to hear what she would say.

"Shit!" Victoria, thought as the words had left her mouth, how stupid it was of her to say that to Morgan of all people. The air felt tense and thick, "Heh, I just thought you'd want to see your boyfriend." she said a small laugh leaving her mouth to cover up her fear. "Of course I'll take it to him. You don't have to worry about it." she said with a sweet little smile on her face.

Morgan, gave her own little smile to Victoria, "Great, I knew I could count on you! Here is the letter, he always eats in his classroom with his friends. Now make sure he reads it and ask if there are any change of plans he needs to make as well." she said placing the letter in Victoria's hand. "Alright than, very good. I'll see you later today." she started to leave but when she got to the door she turned to Victoria, "Oh yes! Victoria, make sure that you never give advise to anyone whom has a boyfriend, when you don't. They won't like it and might do something mean to you." she said in that to sweet of a voice, trying to make it sound like all she was doing was giving the girl a little help. Not even waiting for a reply Morgan, walked out of the room to go meet up with the rest of the girls for lunch.

Victoria, let a sigh go, "That was way to close. This girl is going to rip me apart if I'm not careful." she said looking down at the letter in hand, she let her brows frown together, "Whatever, just give it to him and be done with it." she said shaking her head clear, she grabbed her stuff and heading for Jesse's classroom.

JayRose 08-01-2011 05:41 AM

(Very good idea lol. I think it would be best to do like a color thingy so we know who were playing and don't get to mixed up lol. You better play some of these guys haha...I guess I'll take some of the girls off your hand...we'll just switch back and forwards with them.)

Rogan, was sitting with all the guys eating lunch in there classroom.
"Man I can't believe I got cleaning duties today of all days." Rogan said with a pout on his face. "It's not like you didn't ask for it, you know." Jacob, said chuckling at his friend's misfortune.

"You'd think you would just learn you almost never get a way with it, dude." one of them said

"Your lucky that's all you got."
another peeped in

"You should just stop bugging Miss Lee, all the time." Another one that couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Rogan, felt the vein on his forehead, twitching and he was just about to tell them to 'shut it.' when the girls from the bus came in and cut his words and anger short. "Hi-ya, Rogan!" the two girls said in unison with each other, "Hello, ladies." he said with such a charming smile on his face, which made them both blush, "So we talked to the girls and we all agreed that 4 o'clock, would be a great time for us to meet up at the 'Jim Rock Dinner.'" the blond head said with a smile, trying not to stutter as all the boys began to look at her as she talked, 'Their all so hot!' the girl squealed in her head as she waited. The boys talked quietly about it for a moment and than they all smiled at the girls, "That sounds like a great idea! Let them know we don't have problem with that and that we'll meet you girls outside in the little shopping area." Rogan, spoke for them all. The girls had the biggest grins on their faces and talked to the boys a little bit more.

While that was all happening Seth, happened to take notice of Victoria, talking to one of his classmate about something at the front entries of the classroom. He smiled when he saw her and got up quietly from his sit, so he would go unnoticed. Rogan, wasn't the only one to like Victoria in some sort of way. Seth, has liked Victoria, since half way through Jr. High, with the girl and had become friends with her in their second year together since they had been in the same class. Seth, had no way of telling a girl that he liked her, so he was just happy being her friend. But through Jr. High, he had gotten quite a few girls and become quite the playboy later on, but whenever it come to Victoria, he could just never get himself to tell her, he might like much more than a friend. Seth, knew she was someone who would not go out with just anyone and would turn the person down nicely. He also liked how she never boast about who her family was, who were one of the top 5 corporations, in the world, and he had liked her before knowing that, and she told him she liked him as her friend, because he felt like a friend should be and not just using her for what she had.

As he walked up to her, he smiled, at her and than tapped his classmate shoulder to get his attention, "I've got it from here." he said with a bored look on his face toward the young man, "Uh, yes of course, Seth." he said somewhat nervously. Once he left, his smile come back full force, "What are you doing here Vi? It's good to see you!"he wanted to hug her, but knew that it would only make thing hard on the girl. Being so popular with the girl, if he showed to much likeness in one girl, all the girls who liked him would gang up on the poor girl, he never want Victoria to go through that again.

ChoShadowMaster 08-28-2011 06:27 AM

Victoria, had gotten to Jesse's classroom and walked over the threshold of the classroom's door and found the boy quickly but couldn't help to notice that Rogan and the rest of his friends all in their little group, 'Oh God, no! I'm not dealing with this right now.' looking around quickly a student was walking by and Victoria, grabbed his arm and pulled him to a stop in front of her, smiling sweetly at the young man, "Hi, there. Could you do me a big favor and hand this letter to Jesse over there?" she started to push the letter into the boys chest, "It's from his girlfriend." she added so that he would take to him, "No way, I'm not going to deliver your love letter." he said crossing his arms in front of his chest. Victoria, frowned quickly, "Look I don't know where you got that idea from, that little ball of slime is not worth writing to." the vain on her forehead starting to puff up from the blood rushing through it as she got angry at the boy in front of her now. Just as the boy was going to say something else, he was interrupted with a tap to his shoulder, when he boy saw that it was Seth, he looked scared and paled. Nodding his head at Seth's words, "Yes, of course Seth." he than took off running quite quickly.

When Victoria, saw who it was she couldn't stop the smile that spread onto her face, when he started to talk she couldn't hold back her happiest and hugged him quickly, she could see right away that he was holding himself back as well from hugging her. All just because, one time she had got bullied at their old school, about being to smart and how she ignored everyone like she was better than them, and by the time Seth had showed up they had added in that they didn't like her being around Seth. He had felt so bad and she had tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault and it was for other reasons but he would hear nothing of it, she thought it was funny because his ego was getting the better of him, he thought that he was just so popular with the girls now that whoever he was around for to long would get bullied because of the girls jealousy.

Smiling up at him as she pulled away, "You shouldn't hold back from hugging a friend you haven't seen in awhile...." she said with a pout on her face, "It's rude." she added crossing her arms in front of her chest, looking away from him.

JayRose 12-16-2011 09:37 AM

The hug threw him off for a moment but he was very happy that she still would love on him, like she always did. Seeing her pouting face he couldn't help thinking how cute she look, "Well now, I can't have those type's of words coming out of your mouth." he said with a smile as he quickly grabbed a hold of her and lifted her up in a bear hug and spun around with her in his arms. Setting her back down on soild ground he smiled down at her to see her face flushed and a smile on her lips, "Now than, it doesn't seem you've come all this way to see me." his own pout come out, "Whatcha doing here, Vi?" he asked with a questionable look.

ChoShadowMaster 12-19-2011 06:11 AM

Victoria, was not surprised by the hug she knew would come, but the spinning? Yes, that throw her. Once he placed her down a smile on her face but it waved a bit when Seth, ask why she had come. Clenching the letter in her hand she looked over to Jesse and than back to Seth, with a forced smile and glee filled voice, "I'm here to drop off a letter to Jesse, from Morgan." she looked back over to Jesse, to see that most of the boys were now looking over to where their friend had gone, which made her smile leave all together and hate being here. Looking back to her long time friend, "Would you be so kind as to lead me over to them?" she said playfully to Seth, so that he would not worry.

JayRose 12-19-2011 06:44 AM

Seth, followed her gaze to his friend which some were looking over to where he had gone and had wondering looks on their faces. Looking back to Victoria, when he heard her speak he laughed lightly at her words, "Very well my dear." he walked backwards with a grin on his face, "It's a pleasure to do anything for you." he said, with a wink, than turned to walk towards his friends, he was happy to see her smile truly for a little bit longer. Seth, knew she was not quite fond of any of his friends. Why? He didn't really know for sure but they were like all guys saying stupid joke and teasing when they could. Victoria, wasn't one to be easily offended so it boggled his mind. "Hey, Jess! Victoria's got something for you from your love!" Seth said teasingly to him, while taking back his seat on his desk and smiling at Victoria.

ChoShadowMaster 12-19-2011 07:08 AM

Victoria couldn't help the small laugh that got pass her lips, 'I'm glad Seth, is here. He's making this a bit easier to deal with.' she thought as she followed after him. But not long before they got to the group Victoria's eyes wonder over the group and meet with eyes of brown with that hint of red and she felt annoys build up inside her the moment she knew those eyes would not come off her. Even now as she stood there to hand Jesse, the letter, the brown eyes would not stop staring, 'Ugh, what is his problem!? Can't he just leave me alone for a moment when we are in the same room. Every time he irks me and he knows it to!' she thought as a vein on the side of her head pulsed with anger. Victoria held out the letter in her hand to Jesse, so he would take it, "Here." she said dully waiting for him to take it, "It's from Morgan, she said to read it, please and to tell me if there is anything you want to change about it." she said after he did not take it right away.

JayRose 12-19-2011 07:34 AM

Rogan was happy to see he was annoying Victoira, with his staring because he was not happy to see his Kit, so happy to be with Seth, 'What's so great about him that she would give him such a smile?' he thought a frown mirrored on his face, 'I'll have to give her leasson on that later.' a smirk rose to his lips as he watched her, which he knew would irk her some more.

Jesse, looked at the letter than back up to Victoria, as she spoke to him, she was interesting to be around. He could say anything and the only thing he could get out of her was just a look of annoiance out of her but never did she show a face of anger, sad, or happy. "Aw is that a love letter from you Victoria!?" one of the guys said, "Ya can't always said it's from Morgan." Zack teased, "Hey, you guys back off." Jesse said with a laugh. Nothing, she wouldn't even smile at him because she wanted to or even talk to him, half the time she smiled at him was because Morgan was around and she only talk to him when Morgan, sent her to say something to him. She was like a game for him, seeing what he could get out of her. Giving Victoria, his sweetest smile he took the letter from her hand and purposely brushed his fingers against her own, he noted the softest. "Tell her, 4 o'clock at Jim Rock Dinner." he said as he read the letter. Looking up at Victoria, she looked bored as she was about to leave, "Wait..." he saw her stop in her movement, "Are you going to be there?" he thought Morgan might drag her into this since there would be more guys than girls.

ChoShadowMaster 12-19-2011 07:55 AM

Once Jesse, told her the time and place she would book it outta there, Rogan was pushing it, she almost lost it when she saw that stupid smirk of his and it didn't help that the other were just as annoying when altogether and Jesse, playing his stupid little games by touching her like he didn't mean to. When he said, '4 o'clock at Jim Rock Dinner.' she made to leave quickly but was stop by Jesse's question, 'Of course I have to go to your stupid little group date, your girlfriend is a demon that won't leave me alone and loves to torment me in anyway she can!!!' was what she would have loved to say, but instead she said, "Yes." and quickly looked at Seth, "I'll talk to you later." she said giving him a small smile. She knew it would piss Rogan, off in someway, 'The jerk if I could I would kiss Seth, to piss the guy off more.' she thought with annoyance, as she walked out of the room, her mid-length hair swishing back and forth and the only thing for them to see as she passed by the classroom windows.

JayRose 12-25-2011 09:03 AM

Rogan couldn't stop his eyebrows from shooting up in surprise when Victoria, talked to Seth, 'What the hell is that all about? What is so great about this guy?' was the thoughts running through his mind as he watched her leave. The moment Victoria's hair passed out of sight all the guys looked at Seth, with questionable looks with question marks all above their heads, seems like Rogan wasn't the only one wanting to know why the girl who never talked to any of them unless it was her last option, was talking to him.

Zack being the more blunt one said what everyone was thinking, "What the hell dude? You guys are dating?" he said looking at Seth with a cheesy grin and wiggling his eyebrows as he poked him with his elbow.

"Yeah, when did that happen?" Alex, asked scratching his head in wonder. Jesse and Jacob nodded their heads in agreement with the guys.

Seth, scratched his nose in slight embarrassment at the "dating" part, to try and hind the blush he knew was coming to his face, "We're not dating!" he said in a frustrated tone as Zack, kept poking him in the ribs, "We're just friends." Seth said crossing his arms.

"Friends?" Ryan asked pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Since when?" everyone looked to Seth, as Ryan asked the question. Looking at them with his own confused look, "Wait...I thought you guys knew this!?" he looked at them as he could tell they hadn't been just joking around, they shook their heads 'no', Seth looked at Ryan, "Well you should know Ryan we three went to the same Jr. High." Ryan pushed his glasses again, "Ah, so she is the same one you talked about so much, I thought you guys called your friendship off because of the trouble you kept getting her into?" he asked leaning back on his chair.
The others now looked at each other to see if the other one knew what Seth and Ryan were on about. They had all been together since they were in 3rd grade but they all ended up going to different Jr. High's, but because their families were all in the high class and business, they would still meet at the formal parties and hang out. So it started to add up in a way but hadn't they known Victoria was that girl, Seth had made such great friends with and why didn't they hang out with her during Jr. High or seen her at his house?

~Meanwhile with Victoria~

((Ahaha, I thouht I would cut this up lol >_<))

ChoShadowMaster 12-25-2011 10:15 AM

((Ahaha, I see why lol))

Victoria, realized just how stupid that was of her, if anything that was going to make Rogan, bug her more and what worst she could just image what the other were going to think now, "Crap! None of them really knew we were friends. Seth and I, just got too busy to be around each other as much as we had been in the beginning of our friendship." she said quietly to herself, as she walked to her locker. Most the time they went to Seth house to hang out and all the guys would end up hanging out at Rogan's or Jesse's house. So it was understandable why Victoria, never ran into them at all but now that she thought about it she remembered Ryan, from music classes but they hardly talked or noticed each other. She walked to her locker to grab her math book, 'Ugh, how much more stupider can I get and dig this new layer of hell up?' she yelled at herself in her head, while smacking her head against her locker door.

"Miss Wolfe, people will wonder about your health if you continue to do such idiotic things." came the soft-spoken but authoritative voice from behind her. Jumping out of her skin Victoria, held the squeal that wanted to come out of her mouth and turned to see her homeroom, teacher Mr. LaRoche, as always he looked strikingly handsome, with his barely shoulder-length deep brown hair, with light sandy-brown highlights. His bangs framing his face nicely, which was sculpted to perfection it seemed and those eyes; they were a light brown but they seemed to have a golden tint to them. Of course the man always had this cool aurora around him, with an emotionless face.

She tried to match his face, but wasn't working out to will with her startled state, "Of course sir..." she looked down at her feet, "Please, excuse my behavior." she said, it's not that she was timid by LaRoche, she just knew not to mess with this man. She assumed he would leave her be after that but she was shocked to see his shoes get closer, "Is everything alright, Miss Wolfe?" he asked in a low, smooth voice. She couldn't guess what his face looked like, she didn't want to for some reason this was not Mr. LaRoche's behavior but than again they didn't talk outside of the schoolwork subject so she really didn't know what his personality was like, "Yes, sir, everything is just fine." she turned to her locker quickly, did her combo and grabbed her book, while closing the locker door. Still leaving her eyes to the floor she was still slightly shocked to see that he had not left yet, "Well I have to get to class before I'm late again." she said bowing slightly to him. A low chuckle was heard, it sound light to her ears and soft, "Yes, can't be running late for all your classes Miss Wolfe." just as she was about to leave his words stopped her, "Try not to be late for mine tomorrow as well, good-day." he said, she thought a little jokingly, she could almost hear the smile in his words. Victoria, walked to her math-class with LaRoche on her mind.

~Back with Rogan~

JayRose 12-25-2011 11:23 AM

The boys where looking back and forth at Ryan and Seth, has they talk about Victoria. They were getting annoyed that the two were ingoning them but they didn't want the two to stop talking.

"Ah, now I remember! Her and I, had music and art class together, we didn't chat much just a 'hi' and a few words but nothing more." Ryan, said looking to Seth.

"Yeah, she wasn't much of a talker....well she still isn't but she smiled and laughed much more back in Jr. High." Seth, rubbed his chin in thought.

"She used to have much longer hair and wore her glasses all the time, unlike now." Ryan, looked to the guys and than back to Seth, "So why is it they never meet her?" he knew the guys were dying to know why they've never meet.

"Ah, well at first she...well was hard to even get close to she would be in the most unusual places and I could never get her to agree to come over or let me come over to her house. After about 4 mouth of bugging her everyday she agreed to hang out with me after school or walk home with her." he said with such a soft smile on his face as he told the story, "After our first year together we got to know each other much better, so we would meet on weekends and do school work together at our house's." he said happily, it had taken him so long to get closer to her and the more he tried to get closer it got harder for him to ever think of letting her go.

"So how did we never meet her or even run into her!!" Zack, demanded getting irritated. Rogan, was the first one to agree with Zack, on that one! For four year he could have known that girl, instead of just barely two years.

"Oh well, you see..." he hesitated looking at the five of them, "What!?" They all said together, veins pumping on their foreheads, "Well..." Seth looked embarrass about what he was going to say, the soft pink blush came back, as he scratched the back of his blond hair, "He started messing around more with the girls at this time and so they weren't around each other as much as they had been in the first two years." Ryan, filled the blank that had been killing them, "What? Really, you just cut your friendship off like that man?" Zack, peeped in crossing his arms over his chest, "Even I think that's pretty mean." he said with a pout, Zack was such a child when it came to relationships with girls, so he knew what mean could be.

"Ah, no!" Seth said waving his hands in defense, looking panicked, while sweat seem to slid down his temple "That's not how it quite happened." he's voice went from high and panicked to low and guilty, "I was getting popular with the girls, yes and I was liking the attention but you guys know how it goes you give one girl to much attention and the rest single her out and put her in her places or something." he rubbed his head getting annoyed at thinking about what happened to Victoria, "Well, Victoria and I, were always together at school, also inseparable." he looked to his friends and they nodded their heads in agreement and understand where he was getting at, egging him on to tell more, "So they took it into their hands to make sure Victoria, didn't get a big head and with the way that girl acts it was to hard to tell that they were doing anything to her." he was getting more mad at himself for the fact that he couldn't tell that his friend and the girl that he liked was getting hurt, "One of her friends ended up telling me that these girls had called her out and taken her behind the school to have a 'talk' when I got there I knew it was my fault for what happened to Victoria, and stopped it before they could do anymore." he finished, letting a sigh go and leaned back in his own chair

"Ah, so a bunch of b***'s were bulling her and you didn't know a thing. So you left her alone so she wouldn't get bulled more?" Alex asked but said it more matter-o-fact like.

"Pretty much, she said it didn't bug her and that she didn't care what they said about her but I couldn't bring myself to let her go through that anymore." he saw them nodding there heads again, they've all been through something like this but never with a girl that was a friend, "It's not like we stopped being friends, we hanged out on the weekend every once in a blue moon and we talked a lot on the phone or e-mailed each other, we just kept it low is all." again he let a sigh go, "I guess that's why you guys never knew we were friends, we still don't talk much here either but I would have thought you guys seen us talking when we go out as a group and crap?" he said scratching the side of his face.

"Well that makes more sense, we were all to busy with the first year of Jr. High and than we barely started hangin' again in the second year so with what happened between you two, I can see why we didn't meet her." Zack said more to himself as he crossed his arms and nodded his head in agreement with himself.
The bell rang letting everyone know lunch was over and that it was time for class.

ChoShadowMaster 12-26-2011 09:43 AM

Victoria walked into her classroom and was just in time for her class, she sat down in her assigned seat. Which was right next to Morgan, clinched onto her book a little tighter. As the teacher started the class she pulled out a pieces of paper and started to write on it while still looking at the teacher at the front of the class, "4 o'clock at Jim Rock Dinner" was written on the paper and passed to Morgan. She heard Morgan, grumble lightly, and write something than passed the paper back to her, "Did he say anything else?" Victoria, thought about it for a moment than wrote back, "No." Victoria, looked at Morgan as she passed the note to her, Morgan looked at her and mouthed, 'okay' with a smile on her face. If Victoria, didn't know what Morgan, was really like she would have thought the two were great friends, 'That's only wishful thinking though.' she thought.

~School ending ~

All the girls had gotten dressed into normal clothes once they were done with school. Because how could you have fun if you were still in your high-class school uniform that everyone knew about. As Victoria, slipped on her white jacket over her red tank-top, she couldn't help but wonder why they all just didn't meet right after school and head out together, 'We humans can be so stupid sometimes.' she thought letting a sigh out. Letting her hair out of it's messy bun, she brushed her hair that was just barely passed her shoulders and pushed her bangs out of her face, to one side and bobby pined them. She really didn't care to do make-up or really anything else, she had no one to impress at all.

The girls all meet outside the gates of the school and headed to the subway together to get to the shopping center where they were going to have their group date. The whole way there the girls were talking about how excited they were and how much fun they would have and how they would be getting a boyfriend out of this. Victoria, was hanging onto one of the poles choosing not to sit and listen anymore than she had to of this girls, so she just stared out the window and looked into the black abyss of the underground, which than changed to the city, letting them know they were almost there. The sun was getting lower in the sky but still much awake for the day, 'Please let this just go by quickly.' she said, sending a little prayer up to heaven.

Sure, enough when they got into the more popular and busy part of the shopping center the guys were there, hanging out and laughing as they waited. Morgan, was the first to let them know they were there, "Hello, boys!" she skipped over to Jesse and quickly pulled him into a kiss and smiled as she pulled away, "So shall we go get some drinks and eat?" she said, well she really left no room for anyone to say otherwise.

"Yeah, Rogan, said just sent me a text saying he got done with his duties." Jacob, answered as he flipped his cell close. Victoria, couldn't help the smile that came to her face knowing she wouldn't have to deal with that pest till later. They walked in a group to the dinner, while Amy and Jennifer, wasted no time in flirting and cuddling up to who they wanted. Victoria, noticed that June, wasn't much into the date right now, 'I think she just get out of her last relationship two weeks ago.', so she was walking along side, Victoria, who was walking behind the two girls, lovingly hanging onto Zack and Seth.

"They just love attention of the top popular guys." came the whispered and giggling voice of June, her arms clamps behind her back as she looked at Victoria, with a smile.

"Anyone would like that I'm sure." Victoria, whispered lightly back, as the two slowed their pace in walking so that the others wouldn't hear them talking.

"You wouldn't." June said, full of confidence while looking straight ahead, her smile still in place, she cast a glance at Victoria, from her peripheral, "Am I right?" she asked, sweetly, as if already knowing the answer.

Victoria, was caught off guard by that statement. She looked at June, "I guess you could be right." she looked at June, for a moment than went back to watching their group, "But I doubt that really matters."

June, couldn't hold back the laugh that came out, not that it was notice by really anyone what with being in the middle of a popular street. "It should! Being who you are and all." June didn't know if it was because it was the last few weeks that had been really shitty for her or if she just really wanted a fresh and real person to be around but she really did like Victoria, and why in the world this girl put up with Morgan, she did not understand it. Now her, herself on the other hand didn't have the power to really go against someone like Morgan, so she just stuck up most the time.

Victoria, didn't bother to look over to June, she scratched the side of her face with her index finger, "What I choose to do, shouldn't make anyone do anything different or look at anything different than what they think of said thing on their own, just because of who I am." she said, trying to place her words right, so June, might see where she was coming from.

June, could not help the smile that blossomed onto her face at the words Victoria, spoke. "But with such wisdom like your Victoria, it's something to want to try and follow after... in good way of course." she said, happy to be talking with Victoria, than one of the other girls at this moment.

Victoria, couldn't help the light, blush that had dusted it's way onto her cheeks. with June, kind words. Rubbing the back of her head, "I suppose it couldn't be help with what they want to do." the two looked at each other with an understanding smile and continued their walk to the dinner in silence.

((LOL what happen to doing short post, kid!? Merry Christmas!!!))

JayRose 10-05-2012 08:44 AM

As Rogan, cleaned off the last of the black board, of the white chalk. The sound of buzzing was heard and felt in his pocket, pulling out his phone he looked to see it was from, Jacob.

Hey, man where are you? We're all here waiting for you at the dinner. Hurry up man
!

Looking around at the last few things he had to get done, Rogan let out a sigh, "Ah man not cool!" his head hung, and sent a message back to his friend,

I might not get done till way later, let the guys know....just go ahead of me. I'll text you when I'm headed your way.

As Rogan, started his slow walk to the trash can, a buzz went off again, looking at his found with a pout on his face, it read.

Well, here is some motivation dude. Victoria's here and she's alone, like always ;)

If anyone had looked at Rogan, at the moment he read that, they would see the flicker of a blazing fire in his eyes, "I'm going to go on this group date with these hot girls! And play with my kit!" and with in no time he was moving with lighting speed!

15 minutes later....
Rogan was done and in Miss Lee's office, grinning from ear to ear, and handing her the key, "Here you go my love." quickly placing the key on her desk. "And here i thought you would have learned your lesson, about that mouth of yours." Lee, let a sigh out and continued to grade papers, "It's going to be a hard habit to brake, I'm afraid." laughing light, he rubbed the back of his head, "Work on it." Miss Lee, stated firmly, leaving no room for talk, "Also, not in class at anytime." she added this time looking up from her papers and making eye contact with Rogan. Not being able to say a word he just nodded his head, "You may leave." she said waving him off. Bowing to the woman, he didn't want to push his luck with her and grinned again and took off. Rogan grabbed his school bag and headed to the school garage where he would leave his motorcycle, from time to time. Which might seem like he was showing off, but sometimes he just wanted to ride the bus in the morning, well because he was lazy and to tired to drive.

It took him about 15 min's to text Jacob, and get to the diner the group was at. Rogan, walked into the diner with his million dollar smile, "Hey, sorry for being late ladies." he looked to each one, which made them all smile back, but one of course. Rogan couldn't help his smile from getting bigger when he saw the only seat open was next to Victoria, not wasting anytime, he sat down right next to her.
"Hey, man almost thought you were going to bail and leave all the girls to us." Zack said with his cheeky grin and wiggling his eye brows, making the the girls giggle, "What can I say, Miss Lee, just loves me." Rogan, said laughing, while placing his hand on Victoria's lap and rubbing it across her skin that was exposed from the jean shorts she wore, 'So soft.' he thought with a cat like grin on his face.