Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Inventory Issues (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221974)

Kent 12-13-2022 03:26 PM

Inventory Issues

It constantly gives me an error when I equip a single-pose item and I can't move any items into other drawers. [cry]

PWEEP 12-13-2022 11:51 PM

Do you get the same error message I do? A little popup reads:

"Menewsha:com says: There was an unexpected error, please refresh the page."

Once I do refresh, the item does go on, so that's good. And yeah, I checked, I can't move any items over to drawers either.

Antagonist 12-14-2022 01:01 AM

Yeah, I think it happens to everyone who uses the single-pose items; Ruby and I also encountered that issue. D: Same with not being able to move items around.

At least the item does get properly equipped? We just have to refresh the page every time we equip one. >_>;;

R u b y 12-14-2022 05:19 AM

Yeah that's happening to us too. I just refresh the page and it works, mutli's don't do that it's just the single pose now. Ironic xD

and can't move anything to drawers either

Antagonist 12-14-2022 07:13 AM

I think it's because multis refresh the page anyway when you equip something xD

My 'general' section of the inventory is a mess because I couldn't rearrange things and I think there's a stray CI sitting in the wrong drawer somewhere lol.

Kent 12-14-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWEEP (Post 1774128582)
Do you get the same error message I do? A little popup reads:

"Menewsha:com says: There was an unexpected error, please refresh the page."

Once I do refresh, the item does go on, so that's good. And yeah, I checked, I can't move any items over to drawers either.

Yes! I get that message!

It is good that it does actually equip at least. Just an annoying message.

I am able to rearrange a drawer which is somewhat nice, but I'm not liking how huge my main drawer is now. XD Would really like to separate CIs, EIs, and other special items...

R u b y 12-14-2022 04:24 PM

Same Kent, I wanna put my other CIs into my CI drawer lol

---------- Post added 12-14-2022 at 12:24 PM ----------

at least I can open them tho so if I have to deal with them being mixed up in different places, so be it lol

The_Crow 12-16-2022 07:47 AM

I'm having trouble with inventory organization as well.

When I click "Add Drawer" either nothing happens, or I get a small blank popup (white, no error message or anything).

I'm trying to make sense of things from where I left off @_@

[EDIT] Trying to "Edit Drawer" to rename it results in a small blank popup as well.

[Part 3] Can't seem to drag items to existing drawers.

zigbigadorlube 12-16-2022 06:52 PM

Thanks all for describing these issues in detail! I've messaged Inso to see if there's anything we can do about these new bugs.

Insomniac 12-19-2022 03:48 AM

Sorry guys, I'm a tad busy. Perhaps yanties can take a look when he has time?

R u b y 12-19-2022 05:03 AM

No worries Inso! Things still work so it's just a minor inconvenience. Nothing as important as multis being broken. (imo anyway lol)

Kirin Rosenbaum 12-20-2022 02:45 AM

I have several things I would like to move around... but I can't.