Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Seer and Seer's Role Play (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153038)

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 05:51 AM

Seer and Seer's Role Play

Name~ Lela Storm
Age~16

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/o...oxDarkHair.jpg
Personality~Lela is more to her self and very shy. She only gets mad in a great while and when she does she explodes.
Extra~ Lela turns into a brown fox and usually she has the ears but she is going to a human school so she has to hide them by making it look like they are a head band. She was forced to go to the school because her anger had gotten to her and she almost killed a whole town. Her parents died so she has to take care of her little brother Matthew.

Name~ Matthew Storm (Matt)
Age~ 13

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/z...ampiredude.jpg
Personality~ Matt is his sisters opposite. He is taller then her and out going.
Extra~ Matt doesn't turn into anything.....yet. He has had to hide his whole life from his friends so they don't find out about Lela. He loses every single friend that way.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 03:11 PM

Name: Midnight (called Night) and Moonbeam (called moon) Sohma
Appearence:http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/w...ItachiNeko.jpg
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/a...f21c46c18b.jpg
Personality: Night is quiet and thoughtful. He is very protective of his twin sister Moonbeam. But underneath the silent mean looking shield is a very kind and gentle guy. Moon is his opposite and very gentle. She's very outgoing as well.
Bio: Night was born in Japan with Moonbeam but when their father was killed they were forced to move to the US to live with their mother. She's over protective of them and it's because they're misunderstood withthe ears. They can't hide them very well so they always wear hats. Night wears a baseball cap on backwords and Moonbeam wears a fashionable plaid hat tilted slightly sideways. They both turn into werejaguars but Night is a black jaguar and Moon is white. They also have to hide their tails in their pants as well because they can't get ride of them.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 03:25 PM

Lela go off her motorcycle and waked up to the school building. It was her first day at Sparta high. As she waked to her locker everyone stared at her. She was wearing thigh high boots with leather pants, a black tank top and a leather jacket. She made it look like her ears were on a head band. She put her things in a locker and waked to her homeroom sat down in the back corner and started to listen to her iPod trying to block everyone staring out. They kept asking her questions and she would tall them but got tired of talking to them. She really didn't like the spot light.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 03:38 PM

Night and Moon pulled up on their matching motorcylces and got off. They smiled at eachother and then put their bags on their backs. Night was wearinf a tight black tee shirt and black pants with his usual baseball cap on backwords. Moon was wearing a white shirt that showed off some of her stomach and white pants with knee high leather boots. She was wearing a cool black hat and her bright purple eyes like Night's flashed. Many stared at their obvious perfection but the twins ignored them. Looking at eachother they took eachother's hands in a way sister and brother would and walked into the school. They were then shown to their class and they stood in the doorway looking around.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 03:52 PM

Lela looked up as the light from the hall was blocked. She saw twins and she wondered why they were wearing hats. She payed no attention to them and went back to her iPod. Just then the teacher asked her to tell the class who she was and why she had come there. She stood up and walked to the front of the class and looked down embarrassed. "I am Lela Storm. I came here because my parents divorced and I live with my mom and little brother. I had lived in...." she quickly looked around for a place she could say she was from. " I lived in Summerland California." she finished blushing and sat back down wanting nothing more then to shrink into the walls.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 04:03 PM

Both Night and Moon had sat down when Lela had taller and they then looked at eachother passing a silentt conversation between themselves. Then suddenly the teacher told them to do the same and at the same time they stood. "Im Night and this is my twin sister Moon." he said his voice a very intrancing sound. "Yes, we come from Japan. Our father died sowe came Jere to live with our mother." Moon finished and took Nights hand when he looked down at his desk silently. They then sat and Moon whispered to Night comfortingly until he sighed heavily and regained his composure.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 07:12 PM

Lela had already gone over what they were leaning so she continued to listen to her iPod. The class passed by quickly and Lela was soon on her way to English. She quickly walked to her class trying not to get in anyones way. She stood in the doorway wanting to sit in the back but the only seat that was open was in the very front next to the door. She sighed and sat down letting her hair fall making a curtain to hide her face from everyone. She got out her book and started reading. She heard a noise somewhere far off and her ears twitched. The girl that was sitting behind her gasped, and Lela turned and gave the girl daggers. The girl blushed and looked away. Lela went back to her book.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 07:22 PM

Moon stood grabbig her planner to get a drink and started walking towards the teacher's desk. Night watched her closely knowing he all too well. She was horrible on her feet. Suddenly Moon tripped over a bag and landed on the ground hard. Night was up in a second and untangled her foot from the bag strap. He then looked up to meet Lela's eyes with a hard glare. "Put your bag somewhere were someone won't trip over it next time." he said nearly growling. He then help up his sister and she then thanked him and left the room. He then returned to his seat after throwing Lela another look and returned to reading his book.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 08:07 PM

Lela's anger rose when Night glared at her. She had to force her anger down.....she couldn't move again........not with Matthew just getting used to Sparta. She took a quick glance at Night and regretted it. He was glaring at her and her anger rose that he almost exploded. She quickly grabbed her bag and walked out of the class ignoring the teachers telling her to comeback. She ran to her motorcycle and rode off. She rode around until she was calm again, then she drove back in time for lunch. She had a weird feeling about the twins......she just couldn't place it. She got her food and sat at a table alone not eating much of her food.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 08:40 PM

Moonbeam walked out of te lunch line holding her tray and spotted Lela. She had to apologize for being so clumbsy... And for Night getting so angry. She walked over and sat across from her. "Hey... About today in English..." she started and stared at her plate as heat rose on her cheeks. "Im sorry..: I'm such a cluts and I shouldve been looking where I was going..." she said softly and Night came. He looked at them both and then sighed heavily. He sat to Moon's right and then looked at Lela. "Sorry." he said softly anf then began eating his fish. Moon smiled at her brother and patted his back. She knew he hated it here. She did too. They both missed Japan's beautiful gardens and mostly their father. But now all they had was their human mother who was with a jerk... And they had to try and be nice to him. Night then set down his fork angerily and looked at Lela evenly. "Alright. Out with it right now." he growled and Moon looked at her brother shocked. "Dont tell me you're not a were." he growled and both twins looked at her.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 08:53 PM

Lela looked up shocked. "I-I don't know......what yo are talking about." she didn't want to tell anyone because that was how she had gotten angry last time. She looked back at them suspicious. "I will tell you if you tell me" she said having an idea that they were weres also. Her ears twitched hearing something that sounded like switching tails.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 08:59 PM

Moon looked at Night and he nodded. She stood and grabbed Lela's hand. He slowly stood as well and Moon led Lela towards the firls' bathroom. Night waited outside and Moon pulled her inside. She looked around cheking if anyone was in there and then locked the door. She looked at Lela and pulled off her hat and shook her head. Her pure white ears perked up and then her pure white cat tail came out of her pants. "Your turn." Moon said smiling.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 09:16 PM

Lela unwrapped her tail and it came out of her pants. "See. I use a head band to make it look like my ears are on a head band." Lela was so happy that there were others like her in the school. She hugged Moon she pulled back quickly. "Sorry I am just really happy that I am not the only were here too. Is your brother a were also?" she couldn't believe there were other weres in the school.

Seer Of the Future 02-20-2010 09:29 PM

Moon nodded and hugged her back happily. "Yeah. We both took after our dad and are werejaguars. I'm whte and Night is black. That's why he's named after the night and I'm named after the moon. "Im actually Moonbeam and he's actually Midnight... Kinda like cat names..." she said and blushed. "So we shorten it up." she explained smiling. "And don't worry about Night... He'll warm up to you soon." she said reasuringly. "Do you have any siblings?" she asked excitedly.

Seer of the Past 02-20-2010 11:14 PM

"Yeah Matthew is 13 he isn't a were.......at least not yet. I hope he isn't going to be one. I don't want him to try to be normal and never be normal." she said thinking of how much her brother had to keep secret already. "Moon I think we are going to be great friends." she said smiling. She had a felling Matt and her were going to be there for a long time. "So werejaguars? That is cool. I am a werefox. I think we should go and talk with Night too. I want to know every thing that I don't know because I don't really know a lot about being a were. My parents died before they could tell me about it."

Seer Of the Future 02-21-2010 12:11 AM

Moon smiled and nodded. She tucked her tail back in her pants and put her hat back on. She smiled at Lela and then unlocked the door. She walked out and hugged Night. He was tense. "She won't tell a soul I sware..." Moon whispered comfotingly. Night smiled softly and kissed the top of Moon's head. She knew just what to say to calm him.

Seer of the Past 02-21-2010 03:14 AM

Lela quickly curled up her tail and put her head band on. There was something about Night's smile but Lela didn't think to much of it. She felt awkward again and looked at the floor thinking of something to say. "What age did you guys know?" Lela whispered because someone walked by and was staring at them. She had to make sure Matthew wouldn't become a were. She couldn't remember when she knew but hopefully Night and Moon would.

Seer Of the Future 02-21-2010 03:22 AM

Moonlooked at Night and he gave in. He would explain this one. "We were born with the ears and tail.... That's kinda why are names are pet names." he said and grimaced shaking his head. "But we didn't know we could faze until we were what? Three? We looked like little kittens running around the house." he said and shrugged. "Yeah mom left becausewe would faze so much and dad said that he would leave if she thought about putting collars on us. So... We stayed with dad and even though they loved eachother... They just didn't even try to say sorry..." Moon said softly and shook her head. "But now our mother is sufficating us..." Night said and shook his head. "How is it with you and your brother? It isn't too hard on him is it?" Moon asked softly her eyes holding concern.

Seer of the Past 02-21-2010 03:30 AM

"He wants to be a were but I couldn't bare it if he was.......he is weak enough as it is.......and if he ended up a were.........I don't know what I would do with my self." She looked down sadly. "It is extremely hard on him and me but mostly him.......he has to keep secrets from friends and they end up getting mad at him because they know he is hiding something. But he is the only family I have.....our parents died, my dad protecting my mom, baby Matt and me.......after some men got my dad my mom told me to take Matt and run.......so I turned my back and left with Matt." she held herself together not needing to cry right then.

Seer Of the Future 02-21-2010 03:50 AM

Moon and Night both looked at Lela shocked. Then both hugged her softly and protectively. "Dont worry..." Moon said softly. "We'll just stick together..." Night finished softly. They then pulled away and looked at her. "How about we skip the rest of the day and take your brother on a fun day thing?" Moon offered. "Yeah to the arcade or something." Night said lightly. He was begining to warm up to Lela now.

Seer of the Past 02-21-2010 04:03 AM

"really? He would love that! I will go get him." Lela smiled at them. "I love you guys already." She walked down to the middle school. She looked in all the classes looking for Matt. She finally found him in math. She waved at him and popped her head in the class. "Hi can I talk to Matt?" The teacher nodded.

Matt Looked up when he heard Lela's voice. He walked out of the room and looked at her worriedly. "Is everything alright? the last time she had taken him out of class was when she told him they had to go because she had almost killed the whole town.

Yeah everything is fine but I am going to take you out with a few friends. Is that ok with you?" When he nodded she smiled and hugged him. "Now tell you teacher a family issue came up and you have to come with me right now." Matt told his teacher and they were soon back with Night and Moon. "Matt this is Moon and Night. They are weres also." Matt smiled at them. "So where are you taking me?" He couldn't stop bouncing in happiness. "The arcade." Lela smiled and gave him a big hugg. "Moon and Night thought you need to have some fun. And you do because you have to keep so many things."

Seer Of the Future 02-21-2010 04:24 AM

Night smiled at the kid and ruffled his hair. He knew what it was like to be so young and have to hold so many secrets. It was hard. That and some how Matt just seemed to rimind him of himself when he was younger. "Alright Matt, and the pizza's on me." he said since none of them had eaten. Moon smiled and looked at Matt. "Want to ride my motorcyle with me or your sister?" she offered as they walked down the hall. She grabbed her helmet and pulled on her leather jacket. night pulled his jacket on at the same time and it was like looking at two syncronized toys.

Seer of the Past 02-21-2010 04:37 AM

"You can ride with Moon." Lela said laughing at Moon and Night. "Ok Moon I will go with you." Lela knew if Matt could trust them she could completely trust them and he seemed to trust them. "Lela why don't you go with Night? so we save fuel and the environment." Matt wanted Lela and Night because he knew all that she did for him and every thing she given up. She did so much for him and he wanted to do something for her......for once. Lela blushed and ruffled Matt's hair. "I don't think one ride will hurt the environment." Lela admired Matt because he was so open and wasn't afraid of people like she was. They were at there bikes and Lela handed Matt his Jacket and helmet.

Seer Of the Future 02-21-2010 04:55 AM

Moon giggled as Night blushed when Matt said they should ride together and quickly looked away. Moon gave Matt a highfive and got on her bike. Night then looked at Moon ansnsighed giving in. "Hey lela... How about you just ride with me... For matts sake?" he offered getting on his bike. Moonwas helping Matt with his jacket and then kissed his cheek. He went bright red and she only smiled and helped him with his helmet.

((it would be so cute it Matt had a crush on Moon!))

Seer of the Past 02-21-2010 05:09 AM

o-oh ok." Lela finally gave in looking at Matt smile and nod at her. She put her helmet on and got on the back of Night's bike. Lela looked at Matt and realised he had a crush on Moon. "Night you might want to look out. I think Matt has a crush on Moon." Lela giggled. Matt was in heaven. He was going to ride a bike with a high schooler that was hot, and would have to told on to her. Matt looked at Lela and gave her a thumbs up and smiled with his tong out a little.
((that was what I was kind of thinking.))