Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Supernatural and Horror (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   ghostxHuman horror story (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175627)

xserenityxninax 12-13-2010 04:52 AM

ghostxHuman horror story

Many years ago a boy and girl love each other until the boy wanted her more and more and wanted to kill them both and be together forever but the girl didn't want that at all. The girl killed herself but she didn't to save herself from him and she went to heaven and when he killed himself he was stuck on earth forever. The boy haunts his own home for the rest of his own life.

Fifty years later it is the year of 1955 the girl who killed herself is reborn this girl lives not from where the boy haunts and she will be in danger and nothing will stop this ghost to get what he wants after all these years he is a dead boy in love.

Name Liz
Age 15
race human
bio Liz lives in the home of the girl that killed herself fifty years ago but she is not the girl and Liz hears about the boy home is haunted and no one goes in it. Liz wants to know about the story and she loves the home but she might be in danger she doesn't know it but the ghost is after her for love and death.
Picture http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87...rl_pic_206.jpg

Evergreen Goddess 12-13-2010 05:05 AM

Name: Blank
Race: Ghost
Bio: He killed himself to be with his love but sadly stayed on the earth. Now he haunts the earth in search of the girl he loves, and hopes to be with her again.
Picture: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...ttles/Zero.jpg

xserenityxninax 12-13-2010 05:10 AM

Liz was doing some reading but hearing that the home not far from her is too scary for people to move in the place they left it go and not destroying it. Liz heard about it and maybe to check it out for herself. Liz left her home and went down the street and saw the home and went in side of it and looked around the home and feels weird about this place.

Evergreen Goddess 12-13-2010 05:20 AM

Blank noticed that a girl had entered the house and dropped a glass on the floor to make sure she knew that she was not alone. Blank then went over to the room upstairs and chuckled lightly. He didn't want to be near this girl...but he did keep an eye on her while she was there.

xserenityxninax 12-13-2010 05:25 AM

Liz heard of the glass and knew she was not alone but she feels that this ghost must be nice and won't hurt her at all. Liz walked around the place for a while but she found a room and looked like a bed room and liked it. "I guess this must been his room and it looks like it can still be used." Liz went on the bed and lay on the bed and feel right to sleep.

Evergreen Goddess 12-13-2010 05:31 AM

Blank looked at her on his bed and was sad. That was his bed. "Hey..." he said quietly and tapped her. The girl was sleeping in his room. He went down the stairs and sat on the couch and chuckled, then went over to the kitchen and chuckled again. It was odd haunting a house knowing you weren't alone anymore.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 02:32 AM

Liz woke up and rubbed her eyes and left the room but looked at a paper on the table and saw a name "Blank". Liz walked down into the living room and saw this place is old but thinks this place is beautiful still. Liz sat down on a chair and looked around the room and feels that she knows this place but she can't remember what. Liz thinks of the paper she found in the room where she was sleeping "Blank must be the boy who killed himself fifty years ago and he must be the ghost that haunts this please as well."

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 03:00 AM

Blank heard his name and went over to the girl. he grabbed some paper and a red pen and began to write. : I'm Blank...you are?: he wrote and dropped it on her lap and chuckled as he went to the kitchen. He watched her and wondered what she was doing here...she looked familiar but he didn't know who it was.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 03:27 AM

Liz looked at the paper on her lap it was from the ghost and thought of something and felt weird about the ghost. Liz got a pen and wrote: "My Name is Liz I heard about you I just want to know what happen to you." Liz got her her hair piece out of her hair and had it down just like Blank old love used to have it down all the time while they were alive.

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 03:34 AM

Blank looked at her and then he remembered. This Liz girl looked just like her love! He then went over to her and grabbed the paper. :You remind me of her....so you want to know what happened...I'll tell you. My love killed herself and I don't know why...but I couldn't bear to live without her so I took my own life hoping that I would be with her again Sadly I am stuck here on earth while she's elsewhere in the heavens. I miss her...and I must get her back to me.: He wrote. "You can speak if you wish...I can hear you...: he wrote in the back.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 03:47 AM

Liz looked at the note and felt sorry for him and wish she could see him and know what he really looks like. Liz stood up and looked around "I am sorry for what happen to you but ever since you killed yourself the people forgot about you but not the girl. if there is anything I can please tell me and I would like if I could see you please Blank." Liz tried to look for him and was looking more his old love.

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 03:56 AM

:You really look like her you know....follow the chuckles if you wish to see me.: He wrote and chuckled as he went up to his room. He waited there then chuckled again and went outside to the backyard where there was a swing. He sat there and began to swing and showed himself as he waited for the girl to find him.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 04:00 AM

Liz heard him a lot of the time and than went to the kitchen and saw the swing going and Liz went to the backyard and looked and saw someone swing and didn't make it out it was a man with black hair and with white strips of bandages and said. "I can see you now I don't know how but I can see you are you Blank the ghost who been haunting here?"

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 04:09 AM

Blank looked over at the girl and nodded slowly. His red eyes watched her for a while then he looked down at the bandages on his body. He was so sad now and wanted to cry, he missed his love...he wanted to see her. Blank stopped swinging and just sat there wondering what the girl would do.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 04:28 AM

Liz looked at him for a while and got closer to him and knew he stopped swing "please Blank I just want to know what do you want I will give you anything just please tell me what you really want." Liz didn't know what she was getting into like that as well.

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 04:35 AM

Blank looked at her with his red eyes and looked at her face. "My....love..." he whispered and chuckled. Blank then stood up and passed by her. "I want my love back!" he said to her and went to the kitchen and threw a glass at the door in anger. He then went over to her and placed a cold hand on her cheek. "You're my love...I know you are..." he whispered to her and chuckled.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 04:42 AM

When Liz saw him and she was scared now and didn't know why but she was scared of him and when he came back to her Liz turned around and looked at him and she was scared of him. When Blank had his hand on her cheek she was scared of him more. "but I am not her I'm Liz she is dead been for 50 years I can't be her." Liz tried to get away from him.

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 04:46 AM

Blank looked at her and shook his head. "You came back though love..." he said and followed her. Blank followed after her and decided not to show himself anymore. : Please don't go love...: he wrote and handed her the paper and went to his room and cried silently. He missed his love and had finally found her and she wanted to leave him now, it hurt him deeply.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 04:52 AM

Liz ran into the door and saw the paper in her hand and felt sorry for him and she couldn't she liked him as a friend and hopes for him to be saved from this place. Liz remember something she had to go somewhere "please Blank try to remember this I will come back I promise I just have to go to the graveyard a boy died people say he looks like you he as red eyes and bandages on him as well." Liz went to the door and still had her hair down like always and opened the door and left the home.

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 05:03 AM

"No!" he said and watched her leave. A boy had died...and he looked like him? This was all confusing Blank, so he decided to go to the cemetery and look at the dead boy. He quietly began to follow Liz and kept some space between them as he followed her. Blank looked around and hated it outside...he just wanted to go home now.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 05:09 AM

Liz felt sorry for the boy and was sad about it and she felt weird about what is around her right now and didn't kow what it is right now. Liz started to go home and felt like someone was watching her and when she got to her home into her room she wanted to go to sleep for a while so she did. Liz got on her bed and lay on her bed and closed her eyes and right to sleep for a while.

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 05:14 AM

Blank watched her leave to her house. He looked at the burial site for the boy and felt nothing, he just looked at the stone ane then went back to his house. It was beginning to get dark so he just sat on his bed and looked out the window for a while. It then began to rain during the night and he wondered when his love would visit him again.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 05:20 AM

Liz woke up and left her home and went back to blanks house and felt like she was under his spell or something and when she got into his home she was back to normal and she was still in her night clothes and she thinks of something "How did I get back in Blanks house this is a weird day."

Evergreen Goddess 12-14-2010 05:25 AM

Blank noticed that she was back and he went down to greet her. :Hello love...: He wrote and let it fall on the couch. He then went to the kitchen and sat at the table. He watched her and noticed that she must have just woken up because of what she was wearing.

xserenityxninax 12-14-2010 05:28 AM

Liz looked at the note and she was scared still and she couldn't leave she knows he is watching her she went on the couch and lay on it and wanted to sleep and Liz fell right in a deep sleep this time. Liz is in danger now she might never wake up from this dream.