Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Supernatural and Horror (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   They Who run with Wolves (private) (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209194)

IchirusVampireGirl 04-01-2014 01:19 AM

They Who run with Wolves (private)

Name: Howl Rain
Gen: Male:
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Howl is Wolfie's tiwn brother. They were born the same day though they look barely alike,he gets his blonde hair and blue eyes from his mother. He is kind onccce you work hard to get to know him,but until then he seems very crule to others. Exsept for Wolfie who he is fearcely protective of,since she is know as"the girl who runs with wolves".She is the protector of thier familys secret,so in turn he and his family are protective if Wolfie and dont trust outsiders. He and Wolfie live with thier grandmother in a native reserve outside of the town .They started to live with tjier grandmother after thier parents died.He is going with Wolfie to a public school in town so he can keep her safe, though he rather stay on the reserve with his few friends and family.
Apperance:
Human: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...de-emerald.jpg

Wolf: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...AnimeWolf1.jpg

Name: Wolfie Rain
Gen:Feamale
Race: Human
Bio: Wolfie is a human. For un known reasos she never got the werewolf DNA. It never bothered her because she in turn, was given the name of"She who runs with wolves". She had the ability to understand them and has become thier protector from outsiders.After spending 3 of her 4 high school years on the reserve she wanted to get off and go to school in town. Where she could make friends. She was shocked to find out Howl was was comeing with her,but was happy too.

Apperance: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=57818

xserenityxninax 04-01-2014 02:09 AM

Name: Riki Night
Bio: Riki was born as a wolf but he hated it being a wolf and his little sister thank goodness was not he never wanted this curse on her. Riki is a kind man but quiet he never talks but he only talks to his sister. Riki listens to music all the time. Riki goes to public school just to keep a eye on his sister but he had a feeling someone who is a wolf is in the town he wants to keep that away from his sister.
picture:http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...s/Robert-1.jpg
Wolf:http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Lonewolf.jpg

Name: Luna Night
Bio: Luna is a normal girl she lives with her brother her parents died when they were little since then her brother took care of everything and protecting her. Luna is the only one can talk to her brother he was quiet towards people. Luna always have these weird dreams but wolves and stuff but nothing more. Luna is a kind sweet girl but shy towards people.
Picture: http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/j...3-28-94304.jpg

IchirusVampireGirl 04-01-2014 02:18 AM

Wolfie smiled brightly as she parked in the school lot and jumped piut of thier black jeep."wow, look Howl,its so big!!",she said happily

Howl sighed getting out."gee...how wonderful,more ways to get lost",he gumbeled.

Wolfie frowed."ah come on dont be like that",she said and ran for the doors and yelped as she smaked into a boy and fell back."ow",she said rubbing her head.

Howl watched from a distance."smooth sis",he said quitely.

xserenityxninax 04-01-2014 03:20 AM

Luna was home she was getting dressed for school. Luna grabbed her bag and saw her cat and patted the cat "see you later."
Luna was down in the kitchen and her brother was listening to music like always. Luna got a drink and was ready for school.

Riki and Luna was walking to school and they to school Riki was worried and then he saw two new faces and sigh and took his sister hand and pulled her to the school.

Luna smiled and she was moving forward cause of her brother. Luna smiled softly and then saw a man with blonde and with someone. Luna looked away and thought he was cute and she was in the school but she was in a different class then her brother. Luna was at her locker her brother was in class already.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-01-2014 03:27 AM

Howl went over to Wolfie and helped her up sonce the kid she ran into had walked away."watch where your walking at least"

Wolfie gave a small glare to Howl and sighed."right",she said and the two headed for the office,they each got thier scheduals."okay so i wont see you till gym",Wolfie gave a smile."see ya",she said going off to find her class.

Howl sighed as he went off ti his class when he entred he blinked seeing Luna and stared a moment before he was introduced and went to the back of the class and sat down.

Wolfie sighed when she was intruduced and the kids laughed at herr name she then sat down in the back corner going siilent.

xserenityxninax 04-01-2014 04:11 AM

Riki was in class and there was a new student and the kids in his class laughed at her name and Riki looked at her and then he went next to her and give her a tissue and said "here you might need it don't worry the kids here are jerks I just don't talk to them at all." Riki looked at her and smiled at her.

Luna sigh and fixing her glasses and then she saw the same guy from before and saw he was a new kid and saw he was behind her she always sat in the back of class and Luna thought he was cute but she went to listen to the teacher.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-01-2014 04:14 AM

Howl gave a small smile to her then looked to the board and then to Luna."can we share text books,i dont have one yet"

Wolfie blinked and looked to Riki and smiled some gently taking the tissue."thanks",she said softly smiling at him happily

xserenityxninax 04-01-2014 05:23 AM

Luna looked at him and nodded and gave him her text book and said "here you go I'm Luna." Luna smiled at him.

Riki looked at her and nodded "you are welcome I'm Riki I saw you came in before I guess the guy with blonde hair your boyfriend?"

IchirusVampireGirl 04-01-2014 12:58 PM

Wolfie smiled at him then blinked."Boy friend,oh god no,hes my brother",she said grinning.

Howl smiled slightly."Luna,huh,thats a nice name",he said with a grin.

xserenityxninax 04-16-2014 01:41 AM

Riki looked at her and said "so he is your brother huh." Riki laughed about it "my sister was looking at him before but she thought he was taken." Riki laughed a bit and he never laughed in a long while.

Luna back at him and nodded "yea like the moon my mom said i was name after the moon our family are always night people sometimes." Luna sigh about it since her mother and father are gone.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-16-2014 01:48 AM

Wolfie smiled."he is deffenitly not taken",Yukna said smileing back at him then grinned at his laugh."you have a nice laugh"

Howl gave a soft smile to her."Yeah so is re family",he said grinning."My sister s named after wolves",he said thinking.The great thing about being a werewolf is that he,and hi family could chose when they turned. Weather it was day or night. Though they were thier strongest during full moons.

xserenityxninax 04-16-2014 02:12 AM

Riki looked at her and blushed a bit and then said "well than thank you Wolfie my sister knows how i laugh some people don't i am kinda cold and don't talk much but i don't like the people here." Riki smiled at her and said "but I like you I would like to meet your brother."

Luna looked at him and said " Can I ask you something do you like wolves?" Luna looked at him and had a weird she saw those eyes before.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-16-2014 11:25 PM

Howl was sortta stunned by the question."oh uh ...yyeah there awesome",he said wiuth a grn then hearing the bell he sat down quicly as the teacher answered.

Wolfie blinked."oh. sure",she said with a smile

xserenityxninax 04-24-2014 04:14 PM

Luna looked at him and then heard the bell but Luna just smiled at him. Luna sat down and she listened to the teacher and she was writing everything down. Luna had a feeling of something about him and her brother were alike.

Riki smiled and said "you can meet my sister she doesn't have many friends here I guess it is my doing I'm her big brother and some people don't like me much." Riki laughed it off a bit. Riki was shy around everyone besides his sister but he felt himself around Wolfie Riki thinks about it for a while.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-24-2014 05:30 PM

Wolfie looked to him."everthing okay?",she asked concerned.

Howl went to his study staying quite

xserenityxninax 04-26-2014 03:52 PM

Riki looked at her with a smile and said "yes I'm alright Wolfie."

Luna was studying the whole class until she found a picture of a wolf and she remembered it from her dreams. Luna shock her head and went back to her studies. Luna knew first period was almost over she put her book away and waited for the bell to ring until some girl grabbed her glasses and took them from her.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-26-2014 07:07 PM

Wolfie smiled brightly.

Howl glanced at the girl."what are you you doing?"

xserenityxninax 04-27-2014 04:03 PM

Riki smiled as well and heard the bell went off and he slowly stood up.

The girl looked at the guy and gave the glasses back to Luna and walked away. Luna took the glasses back and looked at Howl before she put on her glasses on she looked cute and different with them off.

IchirusVampireGirl 04-27-2014 05:13 PM

Howl smiled at her."you alright?"

Wolfie sighed."off to another class",she said getting up

xserenityxninax 05-03-2014 12:18 AM

Riki looked at her and smiled at her and said "I'm going to see my sister would you like to meet her?" Riki smiled at her.

Luna looked at him and nodded "yea i guess i'm used to it." Luna looked at him and smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl 05-03-2014 12:54 AM

Hwl smiled."well im glad your okay"

Wolfie smiled sftly at him."sure"

xserenityxninax 05-03-2014 12:57 AM

Riki smiled and hold out his hand to her and said "here take my hand so no one else picks on you." Riki smiled.

Saya looked at him and smiled and said "I am going to meet my brother would you like to meet my brother?"

IchirusVampireGirl 05-03-2014 01:23 AM

Wolfie looked to his hand and felt her heart skip a beat."oh uh...o-okay",she said gently taking it and as she did she saw flashes of him as a wolf,she gahsp and looked to him in the eyes.

Howl smiled some."sure"

xserenityxninax 05-03-2014 02:40 AM

Riki looked at her and smiled and walked with her while holding hands still. Riki saw people were looking at them but he glared at them.

Luna smiled and then took his hand and she had flashes visions of him as a wolf and a girl and Luna looked at him.

IchirusVampireGirl 05-03-2014 02:45 AM

Howl blinked."you okay?"

Wolfie stayed close blushing some as she looked at their hands.