Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Fantasy (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=266)
-   -   The Old Forest ((Sanoko and Demonic Vampire)) (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83661)

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 07:00 PM

The Old Forest ((Sanoko and Demonic Vampire))

The Old Forest was once just a overgrown forest with many trees, bushes, and flowers of all kinds. Then about a hunderd years ago the forest became the habitat for many monsterious creatures. Trolls, Chimeras, Dragons, Gnomes, and other smaller creatuers took over the forest and called it their own. Nobody dared to enter until two adventurers decided to find out what the secert of the forest was.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 07:15 PM

Name: Karia
Appearance: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ghterangel.jpg
Weapon: Bastard sword and elven longbow
Bio: Karia always knew she was born to fight, and when she was older she got her chance. She had been wounded several times by dragons and chimeras (her favorite opponents) but she never lost her skill.
Other: Small animals are attracted to her. She always has a pet wolf, Kymar, and she befriended a racoon, Teka.

Sanoko 01-18-2008 07:29 PM

Name: Sanoko
Appereance: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...antos_____.jpg except with long red hair that goes two inches past her butt and sapphire eyes.
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was 10 in front of her. she was sent to an orphanage. She was adopted at the age of 13. She has talked to some nice creatures a few times and has fought others.
Weapons: Katana and two daggers in a strap at her waist
Other: Can speak two other languages.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 07:43 PM

Karia sat in a tree close to the edge of the Old Forest. She was extremely bored and there weren't any animals that wanted to challenge her. She had sent her friend racoon Teka to find some food and her pet wolf Kymar to find her friend Sanoko.

Sanoko 01-18-2008 07:48 PM

Sanoko was walking around for a little bit when she saw Kymar, Karia's pet wolf come up. She followed the wolf to the edge of the Old Forest where Karia was.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 07:51 PM

"Hello, Sanoko! I haven't seen you since morning!" Karia said, relieved that her friend had been found. "I was extremely worried that something had happened to you!"

Sanoko 01-18-2008 07:56 PM

"Well I had just went for a little walk." she said looking up at her. "I'm fine though so you don't have to worry about me. I think I can handle myself well enough."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 07:59 PM

"Sanoko, we've known eachother since childhood, you're like a sister to me," Karia told her. "No matter what you or anybody says I'm still going to worry." She jumped off the tree and landed right in front of Sanoko. "And you can't say you went on a little walk when you've been gone half the day."

Sanoko 01-18-2008 08:03 PM

"Ok, I guess that's true." Sanoko said watching her jump down. "Well I went to eat and stopped and talked to people and other things like that. I guess I just let time slip away."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 08:05 PM

"As long as you're okay," Karia told her. She looked around to see if she could find Teka. Teka had been gone for at least 2 hours on her search for food. "Teka isn't back. Did you by any chance meet up with her on your walk?"

Sanoko 01-18-2008 09:35 PM

Sanoko shook her head. "No sorry I didn't see here on my walk. I'm sure she's ok though. We can look for her if you want."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 10:46 PM

"No need," Karia said as Teka came running down the path, holding one of Karia's baskets. It was full to the brim with fruits and fish. Karia pat Teka's head. "Thank's Teka!" she praised her.

Sanoko 01-18-2008 10:50 PM

"Ok." she said and watched Teka come running down the path up to them. She saw the basket and how full it was. She smiled slightly.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 10:53 PM

Karia picked up one of the fish, then looked in he pack, "Hey, Sanoko, do you have anything to start a fire with? We need to cook the fish or we'll get sick."

Sanoko 01-18-2008 10:59 PM

Sanoko felt around in her pockets. She pulled out some matches. "Yeah here are some matches."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-18-2008 11:23 PM

Karia took the matches from Sanoko and Teka ran to get some wood and then returned. In about a minutes time Karia had a roaring fire and began cooking the fish. "Life in the wilderness sure is hard, eh?"

Sanoko 01-19-2008 01:13 AM

Sanoko watched Karia start the fire and start cooking the fish. "Mostly the finding the food part other than that it really isn't all that hard to me."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-19-2008 01:16 AM

Karia was finished cooking and handed a fish to Sanoko. "Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't been attacked as much as we should have, I thought this forest was supposed to be litered with dangerous creatures."

Sanoko 01-19-2008 01:22 AM

Sanoko took the fish and began eating it after blowing on it to cool it down. "I'm sure there is, they're probably just deeper into the forest than we have been or just don't care at the moment."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-19-2008 01:24 AM

"Don't you think at some point we should venture forward." Karia asked. She started eating her fish, she hadn't eatten all day so it tasted like her first ever meal in a hundred years. "I bored with sticking on the outskitrs of this forest, I'd like to see what's in there waiting."

Sanoko 01-19-2008 01:32 AM

Sanoko nodded as she continued to eat the fish. "Yeah I believe we should. I'm bored of just staying in the outskirts as well. I want some action and see more of the forest."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-19-2008 01:34 AM

Karia finished her fish and then grabbed an apple. "Remember what that old man said two months ago... I think it was something like if you get lost in the forest, there is no way out. I'd like to test that theory."

Sanoko 01-19-2008 01:37 AM

Sanoko gabbed an apple as well when finished with her fish. She then nodded. "Yeah I remember that and that seems like a good theory to test. I would like to test it as well."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl 01-19-2008 01:40 AM

Karia threw the core of the apple in the direction of Teka, who started chewing away happily. Kymar was digging into a fish happily. "I think we should set off tommorrow. Today has been too much of a drag."

Sanoko 01-19-2008 01:45 AM

Sanoko nodded. "Yeah that seems like a plan." she said and finished her apple. She set the core aside for Teka if she wanted to it, if not she would just throw it into the fire and let it burn.