Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-20-2011, 04:47 AM

Whose afraid? Ukes of course... ;)

Little red ridinghood but not as you know it.. Here's our cast.

Big bad wolf= Talon
bio= He's been a werewolf for many a human generation and he is booooored! so he goes sniffing around for someone to play with in the woods closer to the village.

Sickly Grandma= A sickly cousin of little red, named Rommie
bio= His parents passed away a few years ago, and he has been sickly ever since he as little. the village usually helps him as much as they can, for he lives far out into the woods, but he doesn't want to move and leave the memories of his family. Lately the woodsmen has been wanting to "help."

Last edited by Silverbeam; 05-20-2011 at 04:59 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-20-2011, 05:34 AM

Little Red Ridding Hood = Seth

Bio: What is there to say other then the fact that he loves to wear girl clothes andhe got a red hood that he never takes off and once in a while he goes to visit his cousin that has been very sick.

The Woodsman = Chance

Bio: Chance has lived near the woods, you see he goes into it every day and cuts down wood to sell to the towns people to make a living, then he came across the sickly cousin he heard people talk about, well you could saythat he started to like him andwant to help him out more and more with each passing day

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-21-2011, 03:06 AM

Rommie once again tried to sit up in his bed. It didn't amount to much a he soon collapses back onto the pillows. He weakly put a hand to his head, feeling the spin and light headedness. He ached too. The same muscle ache his grandma had had, and his mother showed some signs of. HE felt crushed, every little poke and and tap would feel like punches. He glanced toward the window, the merest flecks of light peeking from behind the brightly checkered curtains his mother had loved.

He knew there was much to do... the little garden out front needed to be tended, water to be fetched, cleaning, and all the other chores that had been piling up since he was last feeling well. so much was starting to unravel. His health along with his house. The villagers all scolded him and threatened to take him back with them, so that he might be better cared for, but how could he leave? This was the place of his birth, the place where they had last been together, smiling and happy.

it would hurt him more to leave the his poor health. He would just do the best he could until he could do no longer. He lay back breathing quietly letting his body be still and unconstrained till the heat of the rising sun warmed the house a little. Heat seemed to be the only thing to ease the aches when they were bad. He remembered a hot bath he had once, it was a huge tub, filled to the top with steamy liquid. How he wished he could have one every day to ease the aches. the best he could do was to pull on the feeling of that memory as he lay, watching the shadows dim from night to day.

((I'm going with low iron and fibromyalgia on what he has... :D ... Easy to pull from experience... *wince*))

Talon padded over the earth his nose to the air. He had been wondering around all of the later hours of the night. His tummy rumbled but he had been dissatisfied with the prey he had been hunting. he wanted something more challenging, something much more...fun. He remembered a prey that had entertained him for weeks before he got bored. A human, had been his first experience with a more conscious prey. Memories of that time chilled him as he anticipated the endless fun he took in scaring, chasing, and the surprising pleasure he was able to take from it. he ached with a need that was more than just his stomach region.

It was only now with the sun hinting up from it's bed that he caught a scent he could never forget. Humans were near. He would have to pick the perfect one. Something young and healthy for him to enjoy upon. He spied the cottage there in the trees. it was easy fro him to come close without a sound. He would need to investigate the area, he remembered the end of his fun.

A large group with shiny pointed metal, fire on sticks, and anger in their hearts. They had chased him away, but it was too late he had finished his fun. It still bothered him though, and he did not want a repeat of the last time.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2011, 09:08 AM

Chance on the other hand had his axe over one shoulder as he whistled loudly, tromping through the woods, wanting the creatures to hear him and flee away from him. He had plans to cut some wood for Rommie so that he would have it when he needed it, but not only that he wanted to help him and see how he was doing.

Those blue eyes, black hair, even that frail body that the sickly boy had just called to him, he was attracted to him and no matter what he was told he was very much going to help him in anyway that he could, just to be close to him. He hared all about how Rommie didn’t want to leave his home and he respected that, he wanted to help so that the villagers would not take him away from such a place and that he need not worry about such things in his condition.

Seth yawned as he stretched, since it was his cousin that stayed out in that old home in the woods, well he always had to be the one to take the basket full of various things that the villagers had put together for him, even though the want to have his cousin, Rommie, to live in the village so that he would be safe from the wolf. He didn’t mind going throw the woods to visit Rommie, it was nice and quite, gave him time to think to think to himself, besides he hasn’t run into a wolf yet.

He walked over to his closet, looking at a few different red hoods that he had, he loved his red hoods, only because it made him stand out and no one else wore them but he didn’t always like to wear the same one over and over, so today he decided to where the one that had black on it and zipped up in the front and his special outfit just for that one. He hummed a little tune to himself as he finished getting dress and headed out side and taking the basket that waited for him that the baker had his shop boy bring to him.

He thanked the shop boy, blushing just a little before he turned and started to head deep into the dark forest to the little cottage that his Rommie was awaiting him at, unaware that he may be meeting a wolf that day.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-21-2011, 06:10 PM

The wolf turned around, he thought he could hear , and he definitely smelled someone out there. His stench was all along the wood, some old some new. A hunter, or forester perhaps. For now he would continue is inspection, and not be seen. he padded away carefully form the house, leaving the insides for another inspection. he soon found the trail that led from the cottage out toward the direction of the village. he didn't walk upon it of course, but stayed in the nearby trees and brush, hidden within the shadows. He was careful when he past a flower meadow, quickly traversing it, to be back into the woods and the trail. It was then he smelled something... good. He could feel himself drooling as he padded his way along an older but repeated scent. A scent that walked this path often enough to leave a lingering residue. Oh he hoped he would catch site of that smell today!

Rommie finally was feeling a bit better, and he carefully slipped from his bed. He left himself in his simple bed clothes, a pair of thin and patched shorts, that left little to the imagination. He wanted to feel the sun on his face and arms. he opened the door going to sit against his favorite spot. A little rise where he had grown clovers that acted as a blanket. there the sun shined in undisturbed by trees. He sat like a greek statue or a renaissance painting. Light streaming down making his even black hair shine.

((OOOO that is one sexy red outfit!))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2011, 04:05 AM

(thank you so much lol he picked it out)

Red as he mostly goes by then his normal name, which Rommie only calls him that, was singing some random song that was stuck in his head as he danced a little bit down the path, unaware that a wolf was stalking him.
Quote:
“If i was a raindrop
would you be my thunderstorm?
It's cold so surround me
With rain clouds to keep me warm
I feel like I'm falling
So darling don't let me go
The thought is appalling but should I slip away
Into the stormy sea will you remember me?”
He sung as he danced a bit, just a little bit suggestive as he did a small twirl, tripping over a root and almost going tumbling to the ground before he caught himself, giving a cute about to cry uke look as he set the basket down and had to sit down to strip the boot and stocking off to check and see if he had be injured in anyway.

Chance stopped in his tracks when he saw Rommie sitting in a clearing, he just looked as if he wasn’t real, like he was something out of the world, which caused him to drop his axe to the ground as he mad his way over to him slowly so as not to startle him like he would a deer. “Rommie?” he asked softly as he stopped a few feet away, concerned since he really need to be dressed better outside since he is sick, but he still couldn’t take his eyes off of him, even with the bad shorts that basically showed everything about him. He on the other hand was wearing the normal lumber-jack attire.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-23-2011, 07:15 PM

((*snickers* LOL! Ah man, I love how we don't hold any punches.... :D Straight out there preverts, :D ))

The wolf finally made up with the approaching scent. Darkness how he was turned on! he stayed hidden as he took in the scantily clad boy, dancing along his way. those hips, lips, tips, and everything else that didn't rhyme... He was drooling and he didn't care. He wanted to howl and pounce as he took in a big whiff of the boys scent. Never would he forget it. he would track this boy don if he had to chase it around the world.

He stopped a line of perverted thoughts when the boy tripped and almost fell. He almost stepped out, the bushes crackling a little from his presence. instantly the predator in him stepped back to hide. Now was not the time to reveal himself. instantly he came up with a little plan. Lets see if he could entrance the boy with his body the way he did with his. He watched noting the boys actions after he fell...again he had to stop the line of thoughts, less he wet himself.

He waited in the shadows until the boy moved on again. It was then that he raced back to the meadow, where all the flowers stood next to the path. There he initialed change. He writhed and groaned as his torso straightened, his back up, and his balance became on two instead of four. muscles rippled across his skin while fur disappeared. He stood practically naked there amongst the flower. Only a wrapped wolf fur skirt hid his loins from view.

He took time to artistically lay himself amongst the flowers, near enough to get a "good view" but far enough that the lad would have to leave the path to talk to him.

rommie blinked a few times, having to get his mind working when he heard his name called. He had been half dozing in the warmth of the sun. He stared at the figure for a few seconds before he registered who it was. The boy really needed to be more aware out here, danger could have walked right next to him before he would have noticed.

"Chance?" the boy called out, still a little sleepy in his cozy spot. "Oh, it is you. Good morning." He smiled cutely. "Are you already up for work?" He asked politely.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-27-2011, 05:22 AM

(lol well that is what you asked for isn't it? lol)

Seth saw that he wasn't injured other then his big toe being red from where he had hit the tree root and almost went falling to the ground, he sighed in relief that he wasn't hurt to bad and pulled his stocking and boot back on. "Th~" he was starting to talk to himself, he had froze and stopped saying what ever it was that he was going to say in his childish voice when he heard the leaves rustling.

Seeing no signs of movements except from small animals, he shrugged it off as something small moving about, smiling as he stood up and grabbed the basket and started on his way once more.
"Mary had a little lamb, a little lamb...." Okay, so while walking he tended to sing and some times it would be old nursery rhymes that his mother used to sing to him.

He came to a stop when he saw the flowers in the field next to the path, seeing them first and smiling as he looked up and further out, his eyes going wide at the black haired male that was laying among the flowers, he was very handsome and welled toned, and the fact that he was basically naked made Red blush and turn from him. Putting his hands on his cheeks as his heart was racing, and his face had turnned red and he did feel a little bit odd.

"Good morning, yes i came to check on you and see if you needed me to do anything for you?" Chance said to him as he smiled, bending down to look Rommie in the face and more so to hide some of what the boy looked like from his view, he shifted a bit, feeling a discomfort in his nether regions. "Come, you shouldn't be out here dressed like that." Especially with how i am feeling about you. he said to him, thinking the last sentence to him self as he just continued to smile down at the boy before he picked him up into his arms, bridal style, going back to where he dropped his axe to pick it up and attach it to his belt as he made his way to Rommie's house with said boy in his grasp.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-28-2011, 04:41 AM

(you betcha!... Even though I ask, I don't always get....:( but Ameika is awesome. :D ))

Feeling and more importantly smelling that the boy was near, he picked a flower next to him, gazing at it as if it held all the importance of the world. He spoke to the boy still looking at the little forget me knot.

"Beautiful isn't it? such a pleasurable day, with such beauty placed in our path." he didn't emphasis his words but of course their was a double meaning in it. He wondered if the boy would see it, or if he would just go with the flowers. It was then that he turned to look at the boy.

"What brings you this way into the forest youngling? Not many come this far." he asked in his low and timber voice.

"Huh, Oh!" He clutched onto the woodsmen, afraid at suddenly being in the air. "uhm I can walk really...." He did want to show him that he wasn't week but another part of him sighed at being in the big strong arms. He felt warm and comfortable. He put his head against the chance's chest, smelling the forest blending with the man's scent. "So nice..." he mumbled, not realizing he was speaking aloud.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-28-2011, 07:07 AM

(aww lol thank you i try to give in rps as long as i get some back lol :) but yesh we shouldn't hold punches back at all lol)

Red, finally calmed himself down after a few deep breathes as he smiled and turned back and looked at the male and the flower that he was holding in his hand before smiling and making his way over to him some, leaving at least five feet between them since he still wanted the chance to be able to get away if this male turned out to be a killer or something bad.

“Yes, it is an enjoyable day and the flowers are lovely.”
he said to the wolf, agreeing with what he said as he sat the basket on the ground, crouching as he started to pick some to take them to his cousin, hoping they would cheer him up some. He thought about what the male’s words could mean but then again he didn’t put to much thought into the words considering he was slightly shy about what they real meant.

“My cousin leaves in a cabin out here….I go take him things that he needs and food since he is very sick.” not even fazed by the fact that he shouldn’t be talking to a stranger and is just acting as if he knew the handsome male, smiling and humming a bit as he made a beautiful bouquet of flowers to help brighten up Rommie’s home. Shivering some as he found the voice very alluring.

“Oh I know you can but as little clothes you are wearing I am also sure that you would be freezing as you walk also.” Chance said to him as he finally reached the cabin, having to adjust Rommie a little bit as he opened the door to the place and feeling how cold it was in there, which was because the forest was basically nothing but one giant shadow.

He smiled and chuckled a little bit at hearing what Rommie said about how it was nice, but he was reluctant as he put him on the bed, sighing some as he stood up straight once more and looked around the place. “I will be right back.” he said to him, having taken off his shirt and put it around the boy so that he could stay warm as he went back outside, closing the door behind him as he begin to get him some fire wood to heat the house up.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-01-2011, 10:37 PM

"hmmm" he half purred half play growled. "that's awfully nice of you, Can I help you pick some?" He asked as he stood up, quickly reaching the distance between them to zero. he looked into the boy's face, a mischievous smile on his lips for just an instant, before he looked away, his hands brushing through the flowers as if to find one suitable for the bouquet.

he let his hands and his body stray ever closer to the boy and he waited for the moment when they would brush by each other.

"It' seems a little dangerous to live out here, surely he is not alone, your cousin?"
He asked with oozing concern in his voice.

He was quiet just reveling in the strength of Chance's muscles. He shifted a little when he was place upon the bed. HE had been enjoying the sun, but having Chance visit him was good too. He liked the slightly older man, although really he was a boy such as him, but he seemed so much older because of how strong he was. He was torn a bit about having him help him. One part of him didn't want to be weak and frail in front of him, wanted him to think good of him. The other loved having him over and was happy for every second spent with the man.

He reached out a hand almost calling out as Chance left the cabin. He knew he wasn't leaving and yet, he wanted him to stay next to him. He was confused, that being the real reason why he didn't call out.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-02-2011, 04:00 AM

“Sure you can help get some for him.” Seth said to the wolf as he looked up at him and smiled innocently at him, he had a small handful already, he was making it look nice and colorful, picking some lavender that look really nice and placed it in the center of the small group of flowers. Humming a little tune as he did so as he rocked a little bit, looking the flowers over as he waved the bugs off them as he picked a white one. “He didn‘t use to live alone…..but it is fine to him since he has a friend that goes to visit him every day.” he said to him as he shrugged, not all that concerned about it. “Besides I haven‘t run into any danger yet.”

Chance came back in with some chopped fire wood, having started to put it in the fire place to start a fire up for Rommie, wanting to heat the house up for him, he did remember that once the younger male had said that the heat made his aches better. “Alright, now that the house is going to start warming up….why don‘t you tell me about what I can do to help you?” he said to him as he smiled, closing his eyes after the looked the sickly male from head to toe, he was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable so he adjusted how he was standing before he sat down in a chair next to the bed and stared at the wall.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-09-2011, 04:57 AM

"I am glad that he is not alone, but one should always take caution." he twirled a flower in front of the boy's nose before tossing it into the basket.

Talon picked through the flowers waiting to accidentally pick the same one as Seth. "Oops...My how soft your hands are." He said taking the boy's hand in his own. He caressed lightly the back of his hand, a chill shivering down his spine as he touched that smooth skin.

he smiled as the flames spread from a spark to a cheerful little blaze of light and heat. He liked to watch the fire dance upon the logs. He turned to the woodsmen as he sat next to the bed, grateful for his presence.

"Oh, I couldn't ask for more of your help, getting wood for me is so much help already. I would feel like taking advantage of you if I asked for anything more...."

((more like, take advantage of me mr. woodsmen.... I have something in my pants that needs help... LOL))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-09-2011, 05:56 AM

(lol yea i know right lol)

Seth giggled since it tickled when the flower was being twirled in front of his nose, taking a light deep breathe as he smelled it.
“Oh I am sure that he is very cautious.” he said to him as he reached a hand out to pick a red flower, that was when more then just their hands brushed against each other. He blushed madly, his heart racing as Talon took his hand in his slightly rough one, his heart seemed to jump up into his throat as he watched what he did with his hand. “T-thank you….ummm I-I should be going.” he whispered to him as he slowly took his hand out of his and stood, slowly backing up towards the path way before turning to walk down it.

Chance looked down at him a bit skeptically as he thought about all the things that he was told by Rommie, of course he heard him say no but in his head all he heard was yes yes. “Okay….well your going to take a bath weather you want to or not…..” he said as he grinned, getting up as he started to fill up the tub and heat the water up as he got it ready for Rommie. He then grinned as he picked him up, stripping the flimsy shorts off of him as he moved towards the bathroom and set him into the tub.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-09-2011, 06:57 AM

((ack! Rommie is nakeedzzz!..I'll post tomorrow. :D Gotta go to bed sometime....))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-09-2011, 07:03 AM

(lol yep lol it is okay lol)

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-10-2011, 12:02 AM

He watched his hips and well just everything as the boy fled away. He smiled a feral grin as he lay back dreaming of what he should do next. Should he catch up to him, pounce and take him right then and there. Should he wait til the boy came back, perhaps cause an accident so the boy would have to rely upon him..... So many endless possibilities, and as long as he got what he wanted, he didn't care which.

He waited till the boy was just into the trees before gaining his feet. With a burst of quiet speed he quickly caught up to the boy.

"Allow me to at least escort you to your Cousin's. It would allow me to feel at ease knowing you got there safely." He purred as he gave another of his killer smiles.

It was quite a lot of work to fill the tub and heat it, for it was rather large. He was amazed at how quickly he went to work on it.
"What? AH, Chance, no!" He cried in embarrassment as he was soon left to bare skin. Again those wonderful arms held him and he felt strange, as if he was melting. Then again the man did smell just a little, chopping wood had made him sweaty and a little dirty. AS he was placed in the tub he grabbed Chance's hand.
"You should come in too, you worked hard this morning for me." He smiled a little shyly.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-10-2011, 09:05 AM

Seth had stopped once he had gotten into the trees, leaning against one as he tried to catch his breathe, his face was still flushed and he was very much aroused when ever he thought about the man that he had saw in the meadow. He tugged his cloak around him as he pressed a hand to himself to try and hide it even more, shrinking as he slid down the tree a bit. “Ah….umm….” he said as he flushed even more, not knowing that Talon could smell him. “I umm…that would be nice.” he mumbled as he flushed even more.

Chance smiled as he slowly lowered him into the tub of slightly warm water, well it was hot but not hot to the point that it was going to burn anyone. He had been sweating considering it had been a lot of work, they boy didn’t have indoor plumping which was fine to him since he had the muscles to get the water out of the well and bring it in along with heating it up. “No? No what?” Chance said to him as he chuckled a bit as he kneeled down next to the tub, using a rag that he had gotten all soapy to wash him gently, letting him hold onto his free hand. “Ah that is a very attempting offer, Rommie. But why should I get clean when I will just get dirty all over again.” he said to him as he smiled, of course he was hinting at something else completely but wasn’t going to let him know that.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-12-2011, 02:33 AM

Talon could smell it. he was getting to the boy. Why wouldn't he? He was one sexy beast and he knew it.... He reached out a hand to help the boy up, but did not let it go when Seth was up, but kept it in his grip.
"Shall we go little red hood?" he called him a smile on his lips as he gazed over at the boy. If he didn't run away now, the boy was his.... If he did run, it would only take a little longer.

Rommie looked down a little pout on his lips. He was right of course, he probable had lots of work that he needed to be doing, especially since he was delayed by helping him out. He hated taking his time, but hated it even more when he was gone. He was starting to depend on the man and he wasn't sure if he could stop.

"Oh, right, of course." He grabbed the bar of soap to distract himself and worked on getting under his nails clean. that was until he was distracted by Chance washing a sensitive spot. He froze and a blush spread about his features. he remained quiet trying not to alert the man to how he was feeling, he didn't want to embarrassed him for helping out.

((I'll let you decide where he is sensitive... :D ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-12-2011, 09:11 AM

Seth looked at the hand and then back up at Talon, his face was still flushed in embarrassment since he didn't know that he could have such a reaction to a guy, bite his lip a little bit before taking his hand as he helped him stand up. He kept the cloak closed around his body with his free hand that held the basket, he couldn't even look the male in the face without flushing red even more. "I umm......y-yes." he said to him as he stuttered from his embarrassment as he finally tugged his hand free, which he promptly used to keep the cloak closed better as he slowly started to head back towards his cousin's home.

"Don't worry i will be back for a bath later if you still want me to join." Chance said to him as he chuckled, he was just washing his inner thigh when he saw that he was blushing, even notice that he wasn't moving to much and was rather quiet. He didn't say anything about it as he got a smile on his face, storing the information that he had found out about him away for later.

"What is wrong?" he asked him in a concerned way as he stopped washing him, knowing fully well what was wrong but just trying act like he had no clue what it is. "Are you in pain, Rommie?" he asked, saying his name a bit seductively in his deep voice, suppressing a groan as he adjusted how he was kneeling, his clothes were uncomfortable and he was doing everything he could not to do anything that Rommie didn't want him to do excluding him helping him out.

(oh your such a evil person lol ;))