View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 AM

"You seek protection?" Navi narrowed her white eyes before eying the others. "I . . . don't trust you." The dark-skinned Wind Elemental turned and walked toward her tent. The alpha paused just outside of it, looking back to Syndarion and his followers. "You must prove yourself to me. I want you to help us find the people who have tried to steal the Water clan's secrets. We will shelter you until then, and after."
-

((:XD I knew I missed something!! :XD))

Noctis recalled (very well) that Coventina was the first wolf to congratulate him for taking over as the Earth alpha. She was, indeed, a very kind and considerate woman. That, though, didn't alter the male's actions toward her. "Then you have no obvious enemies," Noctis said with a growl, eying the young boy who ran up with something in his hands.
The "peace offering" made Noctis lift his head in a prideful manner . . . but he wouldn't deny that fish were a rarity for his people. They hunted in the forests, and the streams near their clan boundaries had no fish. The very thought of eating one made his mouth water, really. He said nothing when the boy ran back toward the other pack members. The gift was . . . thoughtful.

"Then they will be thrown into the River," Noctis growled, looking ready to go to war at that instant. Sadly, there was no one to fight against. They didn't know who had attacked the Water Elementals. It was a huge problem this close to the feast. Still . . . once they were found, Noctis wanted a piece of the fighting. This wasn't a treaty, or anything. Noctis didn't mention friendship or partnership to Coventina, but he did express his desire to wound and kill the perpetrators of the peace.