View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-14-2011, 01:12 AM

Heroes In Training

Quote:
Thousands of years ago there was a baby born to a woman named Alcmene, months before she had been seduced by Zeus to have his son Hercules in order to get back at Hera for killing one of his other sons, since Hera was always angry at him for having multiple children from other women. Though she had a lot of kids herself... Well anways, Hera was unpleased by the birth of Hercules and decided to get back at him by sending two snakes to his crib at night.. though Hercules strangled them after thinking they were toys. One day Hercules contacted an Oracle who asked him if he which life he would rather have either comfortable and easy or glorious and brutal. Guess which he picked? Glorious of course. Well his life did end up glorious after his long journey to become a hero but then to end it all Hera sent a madness on him and made him kill his wife Megara and two children. Once the madness dissapeared he cried out 'What have I done?!' And soon was sent off to do the twelve greek labours so that he may be forgiven by the gods for his horrid sins. And so began his next journey..But what will happen to Greece without a hero?
Ermm... how does this help me?

Thats where you come in. In the city of Athens Greece they created a large home for all heroes in training. Or otherwise known as random humans that they plan to train into being heroes, even though they aren't related to the Gods. But it is said that if one becomes a hero, they will automatically be accepted by the gods and are offered a spot in Mount Olympus.But not until they have done everything in their being to reach the end of their goal. Hopefully you and the rest of the trainees will bring Greece out of it's long depression after losing their greatest hero.

Quote:

"I have often dreamed
Of a far off place
Where a great warm welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way
I can go the distance
Ill be there someday
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
To feel like I belong

I am on my way
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Somehow Ill be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
To find where I belong "
Every Hero knows this song thanks to Hercules spreading the word of his victory before his sorrow filled defeat, so most Heroes think of this song greatly. Also each hero is given a medallion based on their skills, but you can just google greek medallions and click images to find a cool one to put on your profile. <3

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-14-2011 at 02:14 AM..