"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-14-2011, 03:18 AM

Accepted Profiles ~

Heroes In Training :

My Name, you ask? Megara Divine
The calendar doesn't lie.I was born on April eighth
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Seventeen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up in the not so small city of Greece Olympia. I've always looked up to Hercules, not only for his looks but mostly because once he was a nobody like myself. Which someday soon I plan to make something of myself. Not many teens get the chance that I have, the chance to be a hero and live amongst the gods! I've always had a decently easy life since Olympia is mostly farm land but when I was younger I would always practice my agility and dagger throwing skills. And after a few years I've gotten so good that I could be a hero, like hunkules! I mean Hercules.. Well, I am named after his wife..
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. Well I've always been great at throwing daggers and agility from years of practice.
I always make sure I have my Seven Daggers, I hide them randomly in my clothes so don't cross me!
Because of my greatness, I have received this! Wise but peaceful

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
My Name, you ask? Ambrose Nieander
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 21st, sign of Gemini
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male
Let me tell you a little about myself... It may not seem true, but I was born a twin. How convenient twins born under the sign of Gemini. Mother and Father adored us all of our lives. Well we lived most of our lives with Mother, being that our father was Apollo. He did manage to see us from time to time though my sister seemed to feel as though he abandoned us. I assume that is how my sister ended up as an evil doer. The hate in her heart just grew, and grew. Even weirder, I ended up with no power of a demigod, while my sister got all of it. I have no sort of magical power or anything. I suppose there wasn't enough to go around. Oh my apologies I get sidetracked often. But we grew up pretty normal lives in Delphi which is where we were raised.
As a young boy I often dreamed of becoming great and good like my father was. After my mother passed my sister was long gone. I have no idea where she had gone to. I decided I would take up to become a hero in training. Hopefully to my father's delight, but I don't want anyone else to know my father is Apollo. I think the other heros in training wouldn't like me.

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. I am very, very quick on my feet. I also have excellent accuracy with my bow. My skills on horseback are rather good as well.
I always make sure I have my I am always sure to carry my bow and quiver. I also have my short daggers in case of close combats and a small flute. The flute was a gift from my father.
Because of my greatness, I have received this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk

My Name, you ask? Thathearian (Thay-theory-en), Thay or Thear for short.
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on December 3rd.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was not born in Greece, having been a immigrant at the early age of two. My parents had been banished from their native land and traveled here. Shortly after, they were killed for being what they were. That was when a woman of Aphrodite's temple took me in, seeing me as the child I was and not the offspring of my parents. There I grew and became who I am today. When I left for hero training, my surrogate mother gave me the medallion that I will never take off my neck but keep hidden under my clothes. It is a symbol of Aphrodite herself. I was told when given the necklace that I needed to be more loving, have more compassion, and understand that I am female, for all I fight like a man.
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. For being absurdly tall, I am quick and fast, most humans have troubles following my movements most of the time. This and my skill with a whip and sword make up for my lack of brutal strength. I'm also quick on my feet, meaning I can run like there's no tomarrow and cool headed.
I always make sure I have my Whip, spiked hair strap, metal bracers and sword, though I like the whip better.
(pretend its silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Aristos
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on 7-09
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born in the city of Argos. Naturally, it was a place where men were trained to be able to fight. I've always admired the heros that have passed through Greece. I always wanted to be someone that could make a difference and help those in need. Of course, a little glory and fame never hurt anyone. Once this whole school for training heros started up me and my friend decided to try out for it. Seemed a bit of fun and good training. My mother said I was always a bit on the lucky side, since I was almost supposed to die in a storm, but somehow I survived. I suppose that means Posidon took a liking to me? Not sure. But I am rather decent in water sports. I do know a couple of languages as well, thanks to Jerik.
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. Rather good at archery along with swimming.
I always make sure I have my A few daggers and Damascus, just in case. If anything though, I'd prefer my ballista.
Because of my greatness, I have received this! Sea serpent medallion, since I'm rather good at swimming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk

My Name, you ask? Jerik Talon
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 9th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20
Let me tell you a little about myself... Hermes is the god for whom I look up. ...Mostly because I was a great thief when I was younger. Still am but I don't tell anybody that except my friend who I grew up with, Aristos. Ars (as I call him) is the one that insisted I join him here in hero training. I have nimble fingers and what not. I wasn't poor or anything like that. Just found something I had a nack for and did it. I also found I could pick up other languages quickly and correctly. Made my parents proud, really, that they could converse through me with their clients. They were merchants. And good ones.
I'm always quick with a smile and tend to like to wonder or travel more often then that, probably due to how my parents took me and my siblings around a lot for their job. Ars came with us sometimes. Pretty entertaining.

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. with a sword, mostly because I'm quick. Otherwise, my swordplay is really horrid. Honestly, I'm more a thinker then a doer, except when it comes to being quick with my hands. Although, I've found I have an affinity for those long needles...
I always make sure I have my Satchel of "borrowed" items, my medallion, and those nifty needles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanth
My Name, you ask? Zahhy Ruzelle
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on July Twenty-third
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born in Chalcedon, a teeny-weenie town that is only really known for being the birthplace of the Philosopher Xenocrates. His father, Agathenor, is my great uncle to the umpteenth power so I am distantly related to all forms of crazy, I guess you could say. I’m not really strong physically; my father calls me birdie because my “fight or flight” response was permanently set on “flight.” I learned to be a great runner because of this and am known as the quickest messenger in Chalcedon. I'm very proud of my title as the quickest and make sure to live up to it by keeping count of the time it takes me to go from one side of the village to the other several times. Some of the elders in Chalcedon think that a girl should focus on more important things like finding a husband and raising a family, but mother says I'm too skinny to have children anyway, so for now I'll focus on running. I want to be famous for my gift, I suppose I want to be a hero of sorts...
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. I am the greatest runner in Chalcedon. I suppose you could say that’s a bit conceited of me, but I’m sure nobody stands a chance against my skills; I would enter the Olympics…. If I weren’t a girl that is
I always make sure I have my Running shoes, I’m not very strong, but I’m fast. Also, my father gave me a small dagger that has been in my family for generations to keep on my person at all times (he’s worried that large cities could be dangerous for such a small girl like me).
Mirror, mirror, on the wall
VILLAINS:

My Name, you ask
? Drayk Declan
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on September eleventh
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm nineteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Boy, Duh.
Let me tell you a little about myself... Well first off, I'm made of multiple lost souls. Hades is my erm... Father and well since he was lonely and couldn't get anyone to love him he created me. Just out of pure sorrow and greed he killed others to make me out of souls. So now that i'm nineteen I realize that after Hera got Hercules out of the way that it was finally time to get rid of all this hero crap for good. And I was succeeding up until they started the new Hero In Training thing.. but I plan to sneak there and watch them to find out their weakness. Anything that could make them fall as quickly as a snap of the finger. Though I may need a little help..
I feel so powerful! Since i'm made up of souls I have the ability to disappear to watch my prey. And I'm very strong and use fire as my main weapon.
I always make sure I have my Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
My Name, you ask? Thyra
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on January 15th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 16
Let me tell you a little about myself... To those who know me I am known as Wicked. I was born unto this world cursed by the gods. I am a child of the darkness and have come into my own possessing skills that dear Zeus himself would love to control.Hero's have to wait for their powers and some of us others well were born with ours.
I feel so powerful! demigod born of Hades and a human witch. Or that is what many say. I am like no other I can manipulate the heart and shadows as well as bring creators to life with a tear from my eye. With a touch of my finger can destroy a living being releasing death it's self upon anything I chose.
I always make sure I have my My dear swords as well as my herbs and enchantments. I also carry my cards with me that allow me to look in to the hearts of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Lyra
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on 2-16
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born to a mortal mother and to an unknown god. I was told I was better off not knowing him. He wasn't a very pleasant person, nor well liked. This did not make me what I am today however. My aunts and uncles did. They were known as the Algea. Rulers of pain and suffering. I got abilities from them, along with that of my father. I have yet to fully reign the power though so I am unsure of what it does. I always loathed Heros. Thinking they're so high and mighty and wanting to be praised for what they do. Can't wait til we destroy the school for those 'heros' in training.
I feel so powerful! As I am the niece of the Algea, I can control the emotions of pain, sorrow, distress, and fear. (Other power is seduction, from Peithos)
I always make sure I have my
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri Blair
My Name, you ask? Nikolas Hudor Zenon
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on June twentieth.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm nineteen.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a male.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born of a human mother and a God! Talk about fucking awesome. I lived with my father for a few years while I was younger on earth. When I turned ten, though, mom and him did a trade off on me. I went to live with her for the last few years. Dad and I still remain close, though. On my fifteenth birthday, he gave me my necklace and told me about his plan. I guess Mt. Olympus was planning on making a new training camp. After Heracles was no more the big hot shot in Athens, the Gods were getting restless. A little excitement couldn't be too bad, right? But father was pissed. He knew his brother Zeus was trying to do something, be it mass hysteria among the living, or getting more praise. Now, dad is a jealous God. He asked me a favor. So now, I'm gonna wipe out some competition. If I do, dad promised me a spot on Olympus with him.
I feel so powerful! As the child of my father, I inherited quite a few nice traits that make me special. First off, don't mess with me around water. Even a fucking glass of water can be turned into my own little destructive weapon. Don't forget, your body is made of most water. Now, on to the rest of my fantastic powers and other shit. I not only can control water at my will, but I can create stroms. Hello, raging typhoon. Hello, storm that destroys all those stupid heroes to be. But I can also heal myself by touching water. Luckily for me, because I get into a LOT of fights.
I always make sure I have my water. I carry a water bottle around with me in case I need a quick heal. I also carry around this really cool pendant of a trident. If I touch it to a liquid substance, it becomes a full blown trident like my father's! But not as powerful, sadly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smores
My Name, you ask? Tyler Amore
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on January 14th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Boy
Let me tell you a little about myself... I wander were I wish. I spread many emotions carelessly and I play with who and what I want too. I have no rules - no guide lines. Nor would I listen If I had any. I like games, my games. But, you have to play by my rules. I like the heart - its beautiful. Just, not as beautiful as I am.
I feel so powerful! I have a few powers - they don't represent my lovely side though, so I try not to use them. Or, let whom I use them on live to make me sound ugly.
I always make sure I have my My Mirror and my Make-Up box.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall. I'm the fairest of them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
My Name, you ask? Acacia Nieander
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 21st
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Lady
Let me tell you a little about myself... My father is Apollo, I'm not supposed to be bad. I have a prick for an older twin who hates that I'm bad. Blah, blah, blah. I'm not overly interesting. Just an angry little girl as my brother would like to put it.
I feel so powerful! I have the power of music, with my voice I can heal wounds {small ones}, but with my ocarina I can heal even better. I also can see prophecies,but they are not always true or black and white. Most of the time they are slightly vague and blurry, but I can usually make a little bit out of them.
I always make sure I have my thorn bow, and arrows. I also have my small ocarina on me most times. It's usually around my neck, and I usually have a rapier at my side. I am much better in close combat than far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
My Name, you ask? Jenesis
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 1st
Let me tell you a little about myself... My mother was unsure of which god was my father and therefor I'm not sure if I'm an offspring of Ares or Hades. On top of all of this when I finally did get old enough to try and talk to them both to see which of them was my father they both rejected me telling me I didn't belong to either of them. I've been scorned my entire life because of my powers and I think it's because they're all jealous. Either way I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, I'll just make everyone suffer as I have...
I feel so powerful! I have the powers of necromancy and can therefor bring the dead back to life, although for a limited time of course, and during that period I am physically immobile myself. I can also manipulate the blood in person's body allowing me to essentially control their actions. Not to mention that I am exceptionally agile and skilled at swordsmanship.
I always make sure I have my Twin swords and hidden daggers for combat. I also carry a ceremonial knife around for me to perform my necromancy.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-24-2011 at 02:56 PM..