Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-30-2012, 05:35 AM

Glancing at Syndarion for the dozenth time, the Wind alpha raised her eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, wondering why he kept looking at her. Honestly, he was unnerving. She didn't say as much, and she certainly didn't show it, but her white eyes showed her feelings.
-

Noctis tilted his head a bit, looking at the Water alpha for many moments before replying. "It was good," he said bluntly. Beside him, the elder warrior lifted both eyebrows and was sure to keep his expression relatively "silent." Good? The meal had been heavenly. "We're used to heartier sources of sustenance," the navy-haired male said with a slight shrug. Conversationally, he wasn't the easiest to get along with. His actions spoke volumes, and usually that was why he wasn't involved in social circles. His pack respected him, but he wasn't one to linger about with the pups and their mothers just for the sake of moral.

A thick silence followed. The elder warrior glanced at Noctis, a slight frown on his face. Either he was a mute male, or he wasn't allowed to speak. Either way, he kept quiet.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-30-2012, 11:44 AM

Syndarion was, to say the least, Embarressed to learn that she had noticed. "It's.....nothing."he said, pulling his eye's back to his work.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-30-2012, 05:08 PM

Coventina smiled brightly and then bowed her head slightly. "I'm glad. I will be sure to bring you some fish for your village at the feast with our spices." she said happily and then felt the silence envelope them. She then felt the sea on the breeze and breathed in deeply. "The sea smells calm, it seems that this night shall be fair in weather before the first frost..." she whispered and stood, offering her hand to Noctis. "Have you ever skipped a rock on the waves of the ocean?" she asked curiously. "It is one of the hardest things to do, but once you get it, you can make the rocks do tricks like they are alive, and it reveals the tide and wind." she said and smiled brightly. "Let's see if you can learn the trick before you must leave." she said with slight challenge in her voice, knowing the earth alpha couldn't resist a challenge.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-30-2012 at 05:12 PM..

Esmme

Old 04-30-2012, 11:25 PM

Navi slowly finished skinning the rabbit before her. Her white eyes lingered on Syndarion as the male worked, and she couldn't help but wonder why she saw embarrassment on his face. The Wind alpha finally stood, stretching her dark arms over her head. "I should see to setting the borders again. The wind must keep its hold on our land." She would scout the borders with a few of her warriors, as she always did.
-

He watched as Coventina stood, his red eyes narrowed. It was so generous of her to offer such a thing for his pack that Noctis couldn't help but feel wary. No one offered such things without wanting something in return. Still, he didn't ask her what she wanted. The Water alpha would either tell him, or she would eventually mutter something of it.
His gaze went to her hand as she offered it, and he felt his lips tug back. He was about to snarl a snark response when he felt his companion bump into him. The elder stood, and Noctis sent a disbelieving look over his shoulder to the male. That was a hardly disguised "smack on the hand." Finally, the Earth alpha accepted Coventina's hand, pulling himself to his feet. "I'm a quick learner," he said, his husky voice hardly keeping the annoyance out of it.

As they walked, Noctis glanced from Coventina to his warrior. He would learn. He would know how to skip rocks on the ocean surface before he went home that day. Setting his jaw stubbornly, the alpha followed the female to the ocean shore. "Why is it so difficult?" he asked, his grating tone sounding disgruntled at being brought to the ocean instead of inspecting the camp behind them for hints about their enemy.
As though reading his mind, Noctis saw his warrior lean closer. After a few whispered words, the male headed back toward the village. He would see to looking around. Figures.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2012, 11:28 PM

Syndarion stood, having finished not too long before. "May I accompany you, Miss Navi?" he asked politely, trying not to sound as eager as he felt.

VIEW FROM ABOVE
is currently looking for a good ...

Old 04-30-2012, 11:28 PM

Cheza stepped out of the woods and into the large clearing the fire pack's camp was so comfortably situated in. Nothing had changed other than the fact that the on-duty guards had realized that the alpha along with one of their better warriors were missing.

A large, charcoal-colored wolf trotted up to Cheza as he saw her emerge.
"Cheza, where's Miss Jazereth?" His eyes, though stern and hardened with all the brutality of countless battles, gazed at her with a type of scolding worry. "And where have you been?"

"Good morning, Aaron. She ran off into the woods. I tried to follow her, but she ran ahead", Cheza explained. She looked hard at him. "I'm sure she's fine. The alpha isn't one to be careless. I don't know why she did it, but she must have known what she was doing."

He seemed reassured.
"You stayed behind with her this morning at the meeting." It wasn't asked as a question, it was more of an observation.

Cheza nodded, pausing for a moment. "Yes..she wants me to be her understudy."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-01-2012, 03:23 AM

Coventina smiled widely as Noctis accepted her hand and she helped him up. Once at the edge of the ocean she picked up a rock and looked at him. "The tide comes towards you, as well as the wind... Both move against you when you attempt to throw the rock." she said and nodded to a young pup trying to skip the rock and only getting one skip not too far away from them. "This was the first lesson my father taught me when I was chosen to be his successor." she said lightly and put a smooth rock in the Earth alpha's hand. Staring out at the sea, she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, the wind gently playing with her hair, and the water's spray caressing her pale cheek. "Though once you know the trick..." she began and suddenly her arm snapped like a whip and the rock flew forward, it then hit the water and skipped seven times before falling into the ocean. Flashing a smile she straightened and nodded to Noctis. "Care to give it a try?" she asked lightly, watching the young pup give up and run off to go play with his friends.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-01-2012, 03:24 AM

Gemini was about to answer when her body went rigid, her eyes wide and unseeing, her hand clutching Ketaro's shirt.she let out a low moan, shuddered violently, and gasped.this had happened often when she was young, making it difficult to train, but it hadn't happened in quite some time.she was having a premonition.as suddenly as it started, the vision ended, a sigh escaping her lips as her body relaxed and slumped forward."oh...Ketaro-Sensei? It happened again, didn't it?" She asked tiredly.

Esmme

Old 05-01-2012, 04:15 AM

"You may come," Navi said, her gaze softening. "We will go out with some warriors." As she looked around, the wind seemed to be at her command. It pulled a few people to her, her scent spreading out to communicate her message. Two brothers, twins, approached with respectful bows. They would accompany them to the borders.
Navi shifted forms in mid-step, her white wolf form shaking the day's wear from her fur. Come on. We run fast! The Wind alpha knew that her pack had the wind to guide them - they were the fastest runners out of all the elements. Still, they didn't dart about uselessly. They would save their energy. To the East border first.

-

Watching the stone skip repeatedly, Noctis' brow lifted. It was difficult to get more than 4 or 5 skips on clear, smooth water. "Ah," he looked down at the stone in his hand for a few moments, wondering what the trick was. The Earth alpha had done a good job of ignoring the spray of water that dampened the air (he wasn't overly fond of the feeling), and had turned his red eyes to the stone instead of Coventina herself as she threw it. He'd watched her wrist, arm, and body language. Surely it couldn't be as difficult as she was saying.
It was. The first try resulted in two skips, and that was because he already had knowledge of skipping stones. Still, it was pathetic in comparison to Coventina's chain of seven. Noctis seemed determined to get it, though. He would try until his hands were raw and bleeding if he needed to, but his pride bid him to carry on until he finally reached success.

After the fifth try, the male frowned. He'd tried it different ways: flicking his wrist differently, waiting for the water to still in certain areas, and even controlling his breathing pattern. Still, he'd gotten up to three skips instead of two . . . but he wasn't making any more progress. Looking irritated (he never was the patient one), Noctis snorted as his dozenth rock sank. He refused to ask for help, yet he was frustrated knowing that there was a trick he couldn't figure out.
Wrinkling his nose, Noctis was about to say he didn't care anymore. But . . . again, his pride wouldn't allow him to back down. "How did you figure this out?" he growled, snorting in annoyance with another unsuccessful try.

Andraus

Old 05-01-2012, 04:27 AM

(let's bring in A bit of Conflict)

Syndarion fallowed after, his Fur glowing in the Dying sun. Syndarion only Managed to keep up, due to the fact of His clan's purpose. However, When they were Half-way to the border's, you could Hear Silent paw's fallowing you, at a Quick pace. From which direction, was unclear

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-01-2012, 04:29 AM

Coventina watched Noctis as he kept trying to skip the rock on the water. She held another smooth rock in her own hand, the feel bringing back the fond memories of her father. He could make the rock skip ten times in a row, and even make it flip differently when it had hit the water on a skip, but she had never had enough time to learn all of his tricks before he passed away. Hearing the Earth alpha's agrivated tone, she smiled softly. "I was only ten when my father gave me this task... And when he had shown me that he could skip the rock ten times, I immediately wanted to learn. I worked at it everyday for at least two hours. Finally agrivated, I stormed up to my father and demanded if their was a trick." she said and she looked to Noctis. "Can you imagine what he said?" she said and paused. "He said he couldn't tell me... Once I had calmed down and gotten my anger in control, I went back and asked him again if there was a trick. I said 'please daddy, can you tell me if there is a trick'. He smiled widely and said 'Yes there is my little Coventina'." she said and then threw the rock, watching it skip another seven times. "I still couldn't figure out the trick, even if I tried... But now, I know." she said and smiled at him. She wondered if he understood the trick. The trick was to swallow one's pride and ask someone who holds the wisdom and knowledge of their own to learn how, and be taught how to skip the rock.

Esmme

Old 05-01-2012, 04:52 AM

((Conflict is nice. :lol:))

Navi sped up her pace. She'd been running at a good pace, but now . . . now she was running quicker than ever. The sound of someone pursuing her made the alpha growl. Who and where is it? Her words flew to her pack members, and the warriors (though they kept pace with their leader) seemed confused. For some reason, the scent wasn't reaching them quickly enough.
-

((OoooOo, working on his pride, this woman is. :XD))

Noctis narrowed his eyes, watching Coventina skip yet another stone. Her story was touching, but he didn't see much use of telling it. "So there is a trick, then?" His red gaze moved to the next stone, and he set his jaw in an attempt to calm himself. After weighing the rock, he then skipped it . . . with the same result he'd been getting. Three skips, and then it sank. There was too much turbulence to think of this as a normal stone throw, but . . . what was going to fix that? Coventina's stone had moved just the same, and no matter how Noctis mimicked her movements, he couldn't get the same results.
Stubbornly, his mind subconsciously refused to acknowledge the (not so) subtle lesson: he needed to ask for help. Noctis tried a few more times, his frustration growing. Finally, the sand at his feet was stirring with the irritation he felt. His navy hair was tossed from his face as he growled, turning his glare to Coventina. The calm, almost amused look on her smooth face made the male bristle.

"Then he told you his trick. You have the knowledge." Noctis was coming up just to the point of asking. He was so close. "Won't you share it?"

Andraus

Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 PM

A Pack of Wolve's and Bear's Surrounded The Small Group, circling them in a tight spot. Syndarion hung back, out of sight. He would wait any watch, to see what would happen, before proceding. A single Bear Rose form the group, and came closer. "Pack Leader. This is the One. The 'Dux' of the Wind Clan. "he said.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-01-2012, 10:01 PM

((hehehe yes she is. ^^))

Coventina smiled as she watched Noctis yet again throw a few more rocks, trying to learn. She then nodded and looked to the Earth alpha, noting the sand moving because of his frustration. Her eyes sparkled as he spoke and she nodded to confirm his words. "He did tell me." she said and then smiled softly. "Your form is percisely correct, except for one tiny little thing I never noticed myself." she said gently. "You take the rock..." she said, coming closer to the male, opening his palm that was clenched around the rock. "The secret is in one little finger." she said and wrapped his fingers around top of the rock, but tucked his ring finger underneath the rock slightly. "That is the secret." she breathed and looked into his eyes, still holding his hand in her own. "I know you might think its a very trivial thing... But in my pack, in my family, this secret is a massive step forward." she said gently, her eyes softening. "No other pack has ever been taught such a tradition of the water clan." she said and looked into his eyes. It means I trust you. "Now go ahead, skip the rock." she said lightly, releasing his hand from her pale ones.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-02-2012, 02:01 AM

((Hey guys can you hold up a bit? I'm waiting for bloodyrosethorns1 to reply, and then I'm jumping into the fray.))

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 04:05 AM

Bloodyrosethorns1:

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 05-03-2012, 04:30 AM

Stepping away from Tsuzuki, Jazereth said,"I have to go back to my pack. They're probly wondering where I went, and I have to apologize to Cheza for being a jerk." Shifting, Jazereth darted in the direction of the camp. Arriving a little while before Tsuzuki, Jazereth walked towards Cheza. "Cheza, I'm sorry for leaving you. I had to deal with a little unexpected problem.",she said, and glaring at the tall wolf when he arrived. "He's a huge pain in the butt!",she said smiling. Whacking Tsuzuki on the back, Jazereth said,"Hurry up and introduce your self!" "I'm sorry, my name is Tsuzuki.",he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-03-2012, 05:14 PM

((:sweat:))

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 08:39 PM

Ketaro reacted quickly to Gemini. "Are you all right? What did you see?",he asked worriedly. Ignoring her question Ketaro picked her up gently and carried her to a stream. He set Gemini down to rip of a strip of his shirt and plunge it into the cool water. Placing the cloth on her forehead and patting her arm. "Sorry I didn't answer your question. Your health is much more important",he said with a ghost of a smile. Moving back to the stream and kneeled at the bank. Cupping his hand's, Ketaro lifted the water and splashed his face, loving the chill it sent down his spine. He knew he was being a worry wort, but it was in his nature when it came to close friends.

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 PM

Both Cheza and a few of the nearby wolves glanced up as they caught the scent the breeze brought over to them. A second later, Jazereth came into view with another wolf in tow. Cheza straighted upright as she shifted back into her human form to greet them. She turned her head to the side slightly, her ears metaphorically pricking forwards, as she observed the newcomer. Yet despite a slight feeling of mistrust, which was common to her, Cheza still offered the two wolves a grin.

She nodded her head to Tsuzuki. "Hello, I'm Cheza. It's nice to meet you." Then to Jazereth she said, "The food has been prepared for tonight. The wolves just finished a few minutes before you came back."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-04-2012, 08:40 PM

Jazereth smiled,"Well aren't you on top of things today? I guess you won't need much training! But would you so kindly as fetch my pups?" Punching Tsuzuki in the arm playfully, she said,"Because I'll need to show this oaf here the village real quick after we eat. Though I want him to meet my young ones." Putting a hand on Cheza's shoulder, Jazereth peered into her eyes. "Why don't you go have some fun after dinner? This has been a very meaningful day for you, and you should take time to think about things."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2012, 04:10 PM

Gemini took a few deep breaths before answering."i'm fine,thank you.but what i saw...that's not so fine.there is a bear...wolves and bears.they're surrounding the Alpha and a few others.that Syndarion is there,and he's not doing anything.i don't know,but i think it's trouble near one of the boarders." she told him.

Andraus

Old 05-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Esmme:

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-05-2012, 08:04 PM

Ketaro growled,"Where?! We need to go immediately!" He paced back and forth briskly. "I'm such an idiot! I knew Syndarion wasn't to be trusted! But of course I was so nieve to think he was better than before! The same things going to happen! They might attack, and Syndarion will just stand by and watch them die!",he said pissed at himself. Walking over to a tree, Ketaro punched it. Making slivers stick into his hand, and blood drip from his knuckles again. Punching trees was regular way to take out his anger without hurting anyone. But once, he had let his anger slip. And that was disastrous.

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 05-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Cheza smiled and nodded her head in a type of bow. "Yes, miss. I'll find them immediately." But who knew where they were then? She'd have to hurry up if she wanted to find them quick enough. They may have been the alpha's, but they were still just as rambunctious as any of the other pups.

"Oh? You're letting me have some time off?" Cheza looked surprised, but nevertheless she shrugged. "Alright, if you say so. As long as there isn't anything else you need to go over with me." Now all she needed to do was find the pups...and speak of the devil...

A blur of fur whizzed past the three wolves as two of Jazereth's pups darted past them, roughhousing no doubt. Seemingly oblivious to everyone else, one of them tackled the other to the ground with a triumphant,
"I got you!"

Cheza pointed and looked back at Jazereth with a grin. "I found some of them."