Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-07-2015, 03:45 PM

Quote:
When it comes to the tales of olde,
it was told that when the sky turned its darkest
and hearts were at their blackest,
that seven would rise from the ashes
and bring about the era of change.

That time has come and that change is now.
Each awakens from their earthy grave,
knowing their purpose and duty.
They know all too well that,
should they fail,
all life will cease to exist.

Worn and torn after years of salvation and saving,
those seven ancient souls seek out a new fate.
Rather than suffering the eternal curse,
they cast their powers into the blood of someone new.
Never again shall the ancients be forced to rectify that actions of man,
for they have new saviors to take their holy place among the land.

Upon whispers in the night and visions in the morn,
seven rise at the breaking of dawn.
Each engraved with a symbol
so that their blood may bind the oath,
they begin their rather unexpected twisted fate.
-the legend

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-11-2015 at 07:14 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-07-2015, 03:49 PM

Hello and welcome to S E V E N. This story is set in Falzur, a world unlike anything you've ever seen. Its oceans are bluer than blue and its skies as clear as the eye can see. Life is luscious and all is truly beautiful.

Despite this picturesque place, not all is as well as it seems. A dictatorship has risen, oppressing the fair people of Falzur. Heeding to the mighty lord's every waking wish, poverty has struck, a disease has come to seize the lives of the young, and many simply wish to run and hide.

Hope seems but a foreign word to the people of Falzur. However, there is a legend that some sing in the dark of the night the brings hope to those who need it most. Although just a story, the people of Falzur cling to the words, praying and hoping that someday a savior will come and break the dictator's reign.

This is where you might come into play. As the ancients no longer have the will to fight for man's mistakes, they have passed their holy powers onto those they deemed worthy of defending mankind. There are seven of them, each unique in their own way.

If you wish to apply for one of these roles, here is what you need to do and know:
  1. There is ONE ROLE per person. You can only play one character. No more, no less.
  2. Each character has to have a different weapon and you can only have one weapon.
  3. Each character gets a unique power, likely related to the ancient that passed their power onto them. I will supply the powers you may pick from.
  4. If you're interested, you need to fill out the profile. Please note that there is a word-limit in effect.
  5. If you're interested in roleplaying, I ask that you not drown me with massive paragraphs. I know this tends to be my norm, but I am not looking for that now. (Please title your character submission PMs with "Got it, boss" to ensure you've read this rule.) I want something fun, light, and easy to read.
  6. As you might know, I come and go. I am almost never around on weekends. And during the week, it can be hit or miss. Please understand this RP is for fun. It's something to keep me awake while at work. Something to keep the stress at bay, okay?
  7. I like it when people COLOR and BOLD when their character talks. Makes it easier to find verbal text. Call me lazy, if you will, but I like it and request you do that when posting.

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-07-2015 at 03:55 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2015, 04:11 PM

Please use the following profile format when submitting your character. Remember to PM your characters to me!

These are the roles (and their powers) that are available:
  • Htes; lightning -- open
  • Haph; light -- taken by ISOS Duke
  • Suroh; wind -- open
  • Begg; earth -- open
  • Temkes; fire -- taken by Xavi (me)
  • Sythpen; water -- taken by blueblackrose
  • Ibuna; darkness -- taken by Euphonium Panda

I should probably note that you do NOT need to be human. Can be some other humanoid creature. So long as you're about 75% human, you're okay.

HTML Code:
[CENTER][img]Character Image Goes Here[/img][/CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="YourColorHere"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]▬▬▬▬▬ [/COLOR][FONT="Book Antiqua"] CHARACTER NAME [/FONT] [COLOR="Black"]• • • • •[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Black"]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by [/COLOR]YourUsernameGoesHere

[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Species
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Gender
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Sexual Preference
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Age (21 to 29)
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Height
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Eye Color
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Hair Color
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Weapon
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Ancient name; Power[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="YourColorHere"]❖[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Character's personality needs to go here in paragraph form.  Should not exceed more than 150 words.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="YourColorHere"]❖[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Character's abilities and weaknesses go here in paragraph form.  Should not exceed more than 150 words.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="YourColorHere"]❖[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Character's history goes here in paragraph form.  Should be about 300 words, or less.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-18-2015 at 06:15 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2015, 04:13 PM

To the roleplay: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/rolepl...accepting.html

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-11-2015 at 07:17 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2015, 04:15 PM

Open and looking~!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-11-2015, 06:39 PM

Anyone interested?

Toni
road warrior

Old 05-17-2015, 07:36 PM

I am and I'm working on a profile; probably won't have it in until tomorrow or the day after though.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:14 AM

Xavirne: This is still accepting and active right? I only ask because it's been a week almost >< It sounds like such an interesting roleplay!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-19-2015, 05:35 PM

SesshysMiko: yes! Still accepting and active. :)

---------- Post added 05-19-2015 at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni View Post
I am and I'm working on a profile; probably won't have it in until tomorrow or the day after though.
Excellent! Can't wait to see your character. Which power/ancient were you thinking of applying for?

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 05-20-2015, 12:19 AM

Awesome. If light isn't already taken, could I apply for that? And if it is, I'd like to apply for wind then.

Toni
road warrior

Old 05-20-2015, 01:39 AM

I was leaning towards lighting or darkness, more likely lightning. Do you have info on what kinds of powers either of those might have? And it might take me much longer than expected to get a profile in; I'll try to have it in by tomorrow, but it might not be until Friday depending on how things go.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-20-2015, 09:38 AM

No rush! I'm outta the picture this weekend due to the holiday so I don't plan on really starting anything until next week :)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-20-2015, 03:36 PM

*stalks the Xavi*

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-20-2015, 06:55 PM

We have our player of darkness! Fear she shifting and controlling powers -- and her bampoo sword!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2015, 02:09 AM

I'm so tempted....

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-21-2015, 05:14 PM

SesshysMiko: I believe ISOS Duke: is trying to make a light character right now. If you're still okay with wind, I'll mark you down for that one!

Toni: Darkness has been claimed so I'll put you down for lightning!

blueblackrose: do iiiiiiit! But what role?!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2015, 07:00 PM

I'm debating between fire and water.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-21-2015, 08:14 PM

XD total opposites, nice! Which one haven't you played before (or recently). I'd pick that one!

---------- Post added 05-21-2015 at 04:22 PM ----------

Aaaaand we have Light! Don't let her looks and short stature fool you for she's one heck of a girl! She's hardworking and very friendly, everything you would expect from the being inhabited by light. Her supportive powers stem from her star-shared pixie earring.

---------- Post added 05-21-2015 at 04:27 PM ----------

Here's the OOC: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/rolepl...v-e-n-ooc.html

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2015, 10:14 PM

I haven't played water in a while. Maybe I could revamp Takumi from that camp rp from a while back...

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:33 AM

Awesome, wind is great! I'll get my app in as soon as I can! :) Looking forward to how this roleplay starts and turns out.

Quick question! Will there be a posting order, or is it kind of free-for-all?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-26-2015, 08:16 PM

Free for all! But if posting becomes an issue, I'll add an order. :)

---------- Post added 05-26-2015 at 04:22 PM ----------

Hmmmm, if we don't get another person, I might have to make an actual "hero" character. xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-26-2015, 09:41 PM

I'm going to take water.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 01:28 PM

IMMA BREAK MY RULE! Totes making a second character. xD If we don't have someone snag Earth, I'll probably let someone double up, if they want :)

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-28-2015, 01:11 PM

Aaaaaand we have fire! Roy is a hot-head, stubborn individual who'll do anything to protect his twin brother, Caden. He welds the power of fire and the mighty... boomerang!

---------- Post added 05-28-2015 at 09:34 AM ----------

Toni: ISOS Duke: SesshysMiko: blueblackrose: Euphonium Panda:

Our story has begun! When you do your intro post, feel free to talk about them waking up with a part of their body burning and an item in their hand or around their next. The Ancients will speak to them (you're free to play them as you wish) and then send them on their way to find Saren. Only, when you get to Saren's location, he won't be there. You'll met his familiar who will silently guide them onward to meet Saren.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:33 AM

I have yet to send in a profile, I'm sorry! Just got some new meds and I'm still getting used to them x.x I will send it in soon and get started!