Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 01:18 AM

Want to roleplay? I've been doing so for almost 10 years, so I can't say I'm the worst. Being homeschooled but also trying to mak somebody of myself, my life can sometimes be pretty hectic. Sometimes I can't even read your reply because writing lessons don't want other people's stories to influence my stories. Sometimes I take a week or two because I need to focus on one thing and one thing only. Other times, you have my undivided attention for quite a while. Sometimes my internet access cuts off and we're all screwed.
I will try my best to tell you whenever I need to take a break.

Questions? Ask me!

I have two or more possible love interests in each fandom, so I'm not bothering in listing the characters. If I did, it could get really long.

Once Upon A Time (Seen all seasons on Netflix)

Black Butler(Seasons 1-2)

Being Human (US)

Lost

Pirates of the Caribbean(Up to third movie)

Doctor Who (Watched the last 11th episode but no more)

How I Met Your Mother

Fable(I, II, III)

Dragon Age(Origins, II, Inquisition)

Avengers(Including both movies, as well as Iron Man, Captain America and Thor)

X-Men Trilogy

X-Men (First Class/Days of Future Past)

Dark Knight Series

Skulduggery Pleasant (Haven't read the last two books)

Saints Row (1-4)

Supernatural (Haven't seen the newest season)

Inception

Harry Potter (Due to childish, fangirlish reasons, I refuse to watch the fourth movie/read the fourth book)

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Twilight (Read all four books, watched all four movies)

Ouran High School Host Club

Will add more

Feel free to also throw some originals at me! Not everything I do is fandom based.

Also good with crossovers.

-------- Links --------

Find me on the listings eventually, hopefully. Should also be last post(Or close to it) for a while!

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/rolepl...-listings.html

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-28-2015 at 05:51 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-20-2015, 04:32 PM

just want to say i love your outfit and I would like to roleplay but I do have grammar problems but I can write long when i have a good plot then again making a plot is not one of my best. I am a very laid back roleplay a lot of people just loses patients with me in fact but anyway if you don't want to roleplay it is fine.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2015, 12:19 AM

Your list is interesting. Narrowing down Avengers or Dark Knight.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-21-2015, 07:20 AM

I usually deal in OCs, but I've done many official characters. As long as I know a character well enough, I can play him/her pretty well in my opinion. The only reason I'm more comfortable with OCs is because whenever I write, the character's personality developed over time into something it wasn't originally and I always feel uncomfortable with changing somebody else's character. But I can certainly control non-OCs as well.

xserenityxninax: Grammar, while it's appreciated, is never a deal breaker for me. As long as I understand what you are saying, we're good. I'm honestly not the best at plots either, typically taking from a favorite story of mine and just crafting it to be a bit more original.
As long as you don't lose patience with me, I'm sure I won't lose patience with you. And anytime that I'm failing to respond soon enough, go ahead and bug me until I do, I have no problem with it.
Also, thank you! I love your outfit as well.
Did you have a certain fandom you wanted to do, or an original?

finx15: I'm hoping good interesting?
I'm rewatching all of the Avengers movies right now so that I can go see Age of Ultron, and I've seen The Dark Knight probably about 50 times, so I'm well versed in them. Sadly, I don't know much of the comics or cartoons of either fandom, other than I have seen a bit of the batman movie that had Jim Carrey in it(Though with me not remember the name, that probably tells you how little I know of it). I hope you're alright with this.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2015, 12:15 PM

That's fine. Who would you want to play from avengers and dark knight.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-26-2015, 09:51 PM

well I haven't been on much so that works good for me and for picking what roleplay i would like to do. I was thanking of twilight maybe a few years have the books story line. I am a big fan of pirates of the Caribbean maybe it could be after the third movie. Dragon age inquisition would be like during the game before the big battle the Inquisitor finds a grey warren but she is a princess grey warren. Saints row i was thinking about during saints row two and going through to the fourth but I like to do dragon age inquisition and the twilight one if we can.

AceAgoston
👻 hi 👻

Old 05-26-2015, 10:28 PM

*flies in at the speed of light after hearing the fleeting echo of "Dragon Age"*

Hi hi hi! Don't mind my nakedness, please. I'm new here, but I absolutely refuse to squander a small amount of gold on an outfit I'm going to hate in a couple hours. I promise I'll clothe myself once I get the right amount of money.

Anyways, I've been roleplaying for a while now--at least five years. It's probably longer but I don't really remember. I'd like to consider myself a pretty good writer? But, heck, you never know how other people interpret your writing. Unless they tell you. Or they edit your writing. //i'm going to go ahead and ignore those comments I just made

I'll match any length of writing you prefer, although I tend to do my best writing when I type what comes naturally to me. I won't sit there and type four different adjectives just to get more sentences. Also, you may have noticed that I'm kind of a crazy typer. I promise this is all just my own personality and you will not see emoticons, text lingo, crazy random punctuation flying out of the computer, etc. in my actual roleplaying. Unless you want crazy random punctuation flying out of your computer at you? Anything for you.

But yeah. I absolutely love Dragon Age, and I'm willing to roleplay any game and any character. For Origins, I'd probably make a good Zevran or Oghren. I also love Sandal but not many people have in depth roleplays imagined for him, understandably enough. For DA II, I'm more of an Anders (my bb). Or a Merrill. And, finally, for Inquisition I feel like I'm more of a Cole or a Sera. Also Iron Bull. I'm really willing to do anything though. I just love roleplaying in my favorite game trilogy.

I totally understand what you mean about having moments where you can't post. As a homeless college student moving from dorm to dorm, I feel you. Luckily, I have computer access at work (I'm actually required to be behind a computer all day), so I should be able to respond frequently enough. But I won't be online at night very often, because my laptop broke down recently and I just don't have the money or time to fix it. You can expect me online most frequently Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. I should be able to hop online the other days to for at least a half hour. Also, if you need me to change my font size, color, or style to read it better, let me know.

I know I just said a lot and I definitely have more I could say, but I don't want to blind you with too many words. Yet.

I do hope you still have room for one more roleplay. c:

Edit:
I also do OCs.

Last edited by AceAgoston; 05-26-2015 at 10:33 PM..

Love This Toe

Old 05-31-2015, 09:45 PM

Why hello there, person who's sitting right next to me!