CookieMonstahh
Ohai~ o3o

Old 10-13-2016, 04:43 AM

IT'S DAT BOI.
OH SHIT, WHADDUP.

Alright, I've been roleplaying for over ten years now~ I'm always interested in joining or even helping to form group roleplays, but I adore and am most used to having 1x1 rps with people. I honestly don't have any rules or anything, I'm completely flexible and willing to work out stuff so we both/all can enjoy a literary adventure, so please feel free to ask me anything! If it happens to be something I just don't do or don't enjoy, I'll let you know with no harm done~ C: I'm an open book, honestly, so don't be shy to ask. I guess my one rule, if anything else, is just to... not be a jerk. Respect me, and I'll respect you! Simple!

How long do I write?
My comfort zone is multi-para (3-5 paragraphs) but I am fine writing as low as one paragraph to as many as is needed (10+). I don't have anything against people who only write one or two sentences, but I personally find myself unable to write so little.

What genres do I write?
Basically anything - romance, comedy, action, adventure, sci-fi, supernatural, crime, horror, psychological, drama... you get the picture. The only thing I really don't enjoy writing is erotica, smut, or anything heavily sexual in content. But I don't think those are really allowed here anyways, so I'm good~ xD I'm perfectly fine with otherwise triggering or mature content - abuse, drugs, language, graphic violence.. hell, one of my favorite things to write is gore, since I tend to play really dark characters! Not that my rps need to be dark and gory, just noting that I'm totally okay with as bloody as you wanna get~ ;D

Who can I write as?
I'm fine with writing as multiple characters within a roleplay, and I can rp males, females, transgenders, agenders, whatever. And I'm comfortable with animals/creatures/monsters, humans, and even anthros/furries. I don't mind playing canon characters and I love to play as my OCs as well! Though I typically enjoy playing male canon characters more than female canon~ and on the flip flop, I enjoy playing female OCs more than male OCs! xD

For an ever-expanding list-and-description of my OCs, see this thread: Character Thread

What series do I like to write for?
  • Marvel (Avengers, Thor, Spiderman, etc)
  • DC (Gotham, The Flash)
  • Pokemon
  • One Punch Man, Boku no Hero
  • Fate/Stay, Fate/Zero
  • Bleach
  • Inuyasha / YuYu Hakusho
  • Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Final Fantasy
  • FullMetal Alchemist
  • Sword Art Online
  • Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries
  • The Walking Dead
  • Game of Thrones

Last edited by CookieMonstahh; 10-22-2016 at 01:27 PM..

CookieMonstahh
Ohai~ o3o

Old 10-13-2016, 05:28 AM

CURRENT STORYLINES

None yet~

PLOT IDEAS

Under construction!

Last edited by CookieMonstahh; 10-22-2016 at 02:02 PM..