Thread: One on one Ava's onexone search,
View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-08-2015, 11:17 PM

Sweet!

I was planning to use a female character for the Ghost x Human RP. I'm fine with playing either the ghost or the human, it doesn't make any huge difference to me. (: So if you want to have your character be male or female it doesn't really matter to me. Whatever you want to do! The world is your pearl. (I think that's the saying, right?)

I don't have much for a story idea. I like having stories but I like them to be pretty vague to allow my partners and I to fill in the blanks as we go.

I was thinking that the human character is a hired exorcist or ghost hunter hired by a family who complains of being haunted by a ghost for years. This family is probably very wealthy, so their estate is rather large. They vacated the area and allowed room and board for the hired exorcist to help them get the job done faster. That way the ghost and the human are the only two in the home for the good majority of the story.

We could have a lot of fun with this one. The ghost can have so many dimensions and there is a lot of room for growth in the human character.

Setting is something I've been a little iffy about though, as I think historically, in Western countries most exorcisms happened in the past rather than during modern times. I immediately think of Sleepy Hollow.