Thread: One on one Ava's onexone search,
View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-09-2015, 03:35 AM

Lately, I've been staying up all night long. Usually until the sun comes up.
Tonight I can actually afford to stay up late because I do not work tomorrow.

Truth be told, I've never played an exorcist either, but I've watched Sleepy Hollow at least thirteen times, if that counts! xD And I know, there's no exorcism but it has elements I can play from. That, and with the knowledge that this RP will take place in the past, I have more liberties to make things up due to lack of technology.

I am very excited to see how this RP turns out.

I can make the thread, if you want. I kind of like making the threads really pretty and fancy with cute fonts and neat pictures, so it might take a little while. But I've got all night. It's no problem if you don't get to post until tomorrow, I'm in no hurry.

I usually make really big first posts in a new, original, RP. I'm not too picky on length of the post, I'm more interested in detail. If you can pack a ton of detail into one post, that is great! If you need more space for more words, then I'm fine with anywhere from 2-13 paragraphs. Anything longer than 13 paragraphs, I'd say is probably too much detail or too much of your character doing their own thing and too much for me to feed from. XD

I can also make the first post, since I'll be making the thread. :)
So much excite!

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 11:14 PM ----------

Liebchen:

Hey, just a quick question, before I make my character's first post, would you like to reserve a spot for your character info?

I can hold off on posting as well, if you'd like to post your character info first before I make my post? So then, the first two posts will be character info.
Or, if you want, I just make my first post, then when you make your post, you can add your character bio and such?

I hope I make sense, it's late, my brain isn't working as well!

Ooops!

Forgot to add the link:
Spooky Action

Last edited by Kory; 07-09-2015 at 04:15 AM..