View Single Post
Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 07-27-2007, 12:17 AM

• Toxic
    Thats what I do with my OC's as well. But I keep something of a 'diary' of who've I've used for what and stuff.

Eeeh. I'd love to get out of this place at least a year earlier. After yesterday, even more.
    But alas. 12 more months for me. And then the wonderful world of 'higher education' :party:

It'd be interesting to go to another country for uni. But I'd probably get confused and do something REALLY dumb. Like fail the course.
    I'm probably just going to stay in Australia for a while. I'm thinking of going into (art) education, so that kind of limits me as to where I can move to as well, since every where has different education rules and stuff.

I know the feeling. Night just seems to bring the want to do things for me. Probably because I don't get to do much during the day.

<333 thanks. I keep meaning to do something more with her. But I'm not sure what.

April Fool Romance
    <33
    thank you.
    Haha. I think the lack of 'uniform' is due to my uh. Lazy-ness and lack of skills in 'clean' looking art.
    I can't not do messy stuff :"O

Swansong
    <33333
    Thankyou so much :tear:

xD So do I. I really do.
    But unfortunatly, we have school uniforms here. and ball gowns are rather frowned apon.