View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 07-29-2007, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova
IS THAT HOW IT'S GOING TO BE NOW?! I THOUGHT I TRUSTED YOU! I WOULD HAVE DIED TRYING TO COVER FOR YOU (hypothetically speaking of course :']) AND YOU PULL THIS?! FINE. SEE IF I COME TO VISIT YOU IN JAIL WHILE YOU ROT FOR ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER!

Officers. Don't listen to her. She's a trained professional in the art of lying. She knows what she's doing. DON'T TRY THE COTTON CANDY! She did it!
I THOUGHT I TRUSTED YOU!! TRYING TO FRAME YOUR OWN ARIZONA BUDDY, HONESTLY, HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!! AND WHATEVER, EVEN IF I GET CAUGHT FOR YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK, I HAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD! >[

Officer...-still trying to find you-...it was him who poisoned the cotton candy! Helloooo? Why do you think he only has 3 pennies left? My sources tell me he started with $1.94. Obviously, he spent $1.91 on poison for the cotton candy! >[
YOU'RE ONLY PART ARIZONAN. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SPECIAL THAT I WOULD FRAME YOU?! HOW DARE YOU THINK SUCH A THING?! AND THAT CARD EXPIRED WHENEVER YOU GOT YOUR BOA! DON'T YOU READ THE FINE PRINT?! DX

Officer, she's right. I did have a $1.94, but even if I were to buy poison, it costs at least $1.95. Why would I have $.03 left if it would cost me more than I had?! I bought a pack of bubble gum, and a few $.05 cent fruit candies!

pluto_san: A freebie for me?! You know that in my four and a half years on all the avatar websites I'm a member of that this is the first ever freebie I've gotten during an event? Thank you <3