View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-02-2007, 08:33 AM

(hehe xD That's good)

"Well congratuations you managed to last another minute," Ayame congraduate.

Asher was lying on the ground. "You're cruel you know that Ayame?" he weakly complained. That was the other thing he hated about Ayame. Some many odd years of martial arts. Asher had found it out the hard way when she decided to punch him for ruining her book. He couldn't feel his stomach for a week and it was afterwards that Tier so kindly mention to him that Ayame practice her style of martial arts. As clumsy as he was, Asher mad sure he never touched anything of Ayame's again.

"I know. At least you remember how to dodge and attack. I think you managed to bruise one of my ribs and my right arm, but I won't know until morning," Ayame said flatly. Asher was being a bucket of surprised today. For once he was sharp with his wits and thinking on his feet. Her eyes narrowed as she thought about it.

Nankojiva was a very smart and very unique BIT. There was no doubt in Ayame's mind that the BIT would lead Kith to his full potential. If it wasn't for Nankojiva, Ayame would have never considered using Kith at all. Still while Nankojiva seem powerful, both BIT and Controller were still new to the world of SB. Perhaps that is why she was banking Asher to take the title of Prince. It would certainly make her life easier.