View Single Post
Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 08-24-2007, 07:11 AM

Ransome glanced sidelong at the man who had just plopped down beside him, quirking an eyebrow. Not someone he had seen before, but the guy also seemed unfazed by his appearance. Unusual, but... not necessarily a bad thing. If nothing else, it might mean he would have a conversation partner for the next couple minutes who would not be tripping over himself in amazement at the sight of a guy with horns.

Though he had to admit, he did not particularly care for the question the other guy had asked. "Coffee," the agacella replied flatly. Was his sill-mate another one of Tony's goons? "I would be making the guy who threw it at me take care of washing the suit for me, but he's probably too busy waiting for a doctor to finish reassembling his toes."

Falling silent, Ransome twisted around to look out the window again, though he kept half an eye on the other man's reflection in the window. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth after a moment, though, and then Ransome asked, "What about you? What'd you get on your hat?"

If the other guy could ask, then Ransome would, too. A weird way to start a conversation, but the agacella supposed it worked. People said you could learn a lot about a man by looking at his garbage; maybe the things he got on his clothes had something to say, too.