View Single Post
Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 08-24-2007, 04:40 PM

Yeah, this isn't the first time I've had to let go of a pet. I have had many pets but most grew up to live out their days fully so I only had to lose because of death not let someone else get them. Of course neither are good, but I hate more so having to let someone else enjoy MY babeh. D=

Oh, and thats good. <3 Glad you was able to. ^^ But cats are a bit easier then dogs, more so when the dog isn't a small one.

Hmm to be honest, I am not sure. I could try looking I suppose, but that will be last resort. Both my dad and I are stalling on looking up dog stuff because both of us know the odds are slim on us finding a place in our price range to allow us to keep. *sigh* He is still young, has at least 5 + years and he is trained to only let us touch him soo yar, I don't want to lose. T_T

What kinda cats do ya have? I used to have one, but had to let her go. Was sad but I had good times with her, was happy and in the end she was let to go to be free (not to more people) so it wasn't as bad.