Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
�Takumi, Yasu and Ren are late!� Reira cried.

�Ren will be here in 1 minute� he always arrive 7 minutes late.� said Nana. ��and he does this on purpose.�

�Whoa, you really know Ren!� in an amazed tone, Reira smiled like sunshine.

�No, he told me. The idiot��

�Isn�t love? It might be the red thread!� exclaimed Reira. She was all exited that her suspicion might hit the bull�s eye.

Nana simply blushed lightly and sunk into a soft green sofa nearby.

�She�s playing shy! She�s playing shy!� teased Nobu, pointing his right index finger at Nana.

�So cute!� said Shin, also teasing Nana.

�Shut up!� shouted, Nana�s temper rise to maximum level.

�Hey, Ren is here!� shouted Naoki; even it�s just Ren, he�s so exaggerated.

�Hi!� greeted Ren. He approached Nana and spoke with a low voice, �Did you receive my message?�

�Stop harassing me with your stupid mails! Besides, I never knew your history teacher?!� she shouted again, Nana�s mouth was almost 2 inches from Ren�s right ear.

Ren�s right ear must be paralyzed after Nana�s shout but he spoke again. �Not that, the new one, that one�s old.�

Nana checked her phone and found a new message. �I�m here, Honey!� Nana immediately gave a twitch and made an �I will kill him!� expression written all over her face.

�Yasu and Takumi are not here yet? Anyway, let�s start playing Mah Jong!� Ren pulled out Nana from the sofa she was sitting and went to Naoki�s room which is room 1027.