Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Ren entered first then Nana, Ren�s hand still held Nana�s hand. The room was gorgeous; the walls were printed with deep pink roses in a dark green background (the colors were same with the colors of the carpet in the 1st floor lobby.); the chairs and sofa were in plain dark green but finished with classic varnished wooden arm rest; and the table in the middle, which Naoki specially prepared for the Mah Jong, were wooden with rose carvings in the legs and finished with the same tone of varnish as the arm rest of the sofa. The room was like a Victorian garden full of roses.

Reira entered, then approached Nana and said, �lovely dovely!�

Nana looked at her hand which Ren is still held her hand firmly. She blushed and tried to let her hand free from Ren�s hand but Ren didn�t let go his hand. Nana stopped and her face turned pink same as the roses in the walls.

�Oh, you noticed it? He, he� Nana is my woman� in his usual cool tone, Ren announced like he announced their marriage.

Nana�s face turned really red, �Ren, you don�t have to announce it like that�� Nana�s face sunk into blush. She looked so cute! ( )

After 30 minutes, Yasu and Takumi came in.

�Yasu, your sooooooooooo late! Takumi too!� said in childish tone, Reira approached Yasu.

Pyong! Pyong!

�Yasuuuuuuuuuu! Long time no seeeee!!!� Naoki jumped in joy; like a rabbit.

�Sorry for being late. I�ve lots of work but I managed to finish it.� said Yasu in his casual tone.

�Ah� Your already playing?!� Takumi stepped into the table and caught Hachi�s eyes.

Hachi quickly stand up and took her pen and paper.

�Ta-Takumi-san! P-please sign!� Hachi was very nervous. Takumi took the pen and Paper and sign it. �You don�t have to add the �-san�. Just Takumi�

Ren was west in Mah Jong which seated in the left of Nana (south) and Nobu (north). The east player is none other than our young musician, Shin-chan.