Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Chapter3: Are you the one for me?

After few more hours of playing Mah Jong and chatting�.

�Yawn I�m going to bed.� Takumi yawned very hard. He left his seat then went out.

Yasu�s phone rang, well, just an e-mail. He read it quickly then said �I�m going now. I got new things to do back to my office.� He left following Takumi until the elevator.

Ren left his seat too. Then he pulled out Nana from her seat and went out.

Reira placed her hand in front with little distance from her pink lips. As I thought! Lovely Dovely!

�Nana-chan, let�s go to my room.� Reira pulled Hachi�s hand and ran out from Naoki�s room.

�Me too! I�m going to beddddd!!� Shin-chan ran out from the room with haste.

�Shin, wait for me!!!!� Nobu ran after Shin.

Who�s left? None other than Na-o-ki!!! �Hey! Wait guys! Don�t leave me! At least return the Mah Jong, guys!�

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Ren�s room�

Ren and Nana were both laid in the bed. Ren placed his cigar in the ash tray on top of the side table beside him.

�That Mah Jong tournament was fun. Let�s do that often.� turning to face Nana and sunk his face into Nana�s chest.

�No way� I don�t want to see your band�s vocal anymore!� Nana wrapped her left arm over Ren�s head and started to play Ren�s hair with her fingers.

�What did she do to you? I couldn�t think anything that she could do harm on you.�

�Not harm but she pisses me off.� Nana grabbed Ren�s short hair but soon after she said her sentence, she released it.