Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
�Well, it�s because you�re not honest.� Ren reached Nana�s left cheek with his right hand and caressed it.

Nana placed her left hand on top of Ren�s, �Why should I be honest with my rival! I shouldn�t show my weak point.�

�It�s pointless, you know. I know all of your weak points.�

Nana pushed Ren away from her, �Oh yeah! Why am I here with the guitarist of my band�s rival?!� Nana moved out from the bed but Ren stopped her.

�You can�t go yet. You asked me to buy you a box of cigar so you should stay with me tonight.�

Nana sunk back into the bed. �I shouldn�t have taken it� I feel so stupid now. I�m being toyed by Ren for the whole time.�

�Don�t think like that. You always see things in the negative way so you always get all those pissed off and other feelings.� Ren wrapped his arms around Nana.

�Ren, I�m not you who think everything is in the right place...� Nana�s voice faded, and thought �We�re the same but at the same time we�re different�� She remembered what Reira said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Reira�s room�

�Reira-san, it�s about the��

�Call me Reira. And that one� You want me to continue it? Sure, I want to explain it to Nana-chan but she�s not interested; I could explain it to you instead.�

Hachi is calm now since it�s been hours since she met the other Trapnest members; looks like she got used to be with famous people. Reira seems a bit restless; its bit odd for her to be restless like this since she already wrote her new song already.