Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Chapter 4: The person who was meant for me

Time after time, Reira often calls Shin. Reira slowly realizes her feelings for Takumi was nothing after all. Even after she realizes that Takumi was not meant for her, she still needs Shin. For her, Shin gave her the power to write songs; to be happy; and to live on.

Is he the person who was meant for me? Is he my soul mate?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the lounge of Cookie Music�

�I�m getting married.�

�What!� every member and every crew in Trapnest are surprised from what Takumi said.

�My Nana got pregnant so I decided to marry her.� said Takumi. Takumi got surprised from the reaction of the members and crews but he still remained his cool and calm image.

�Huh!?� Ren react the most violent. What might be the reason if he already knew this from Nana? Actually, �Oh, YOUR Nana... I thought my Nana. It was Hachiko.� Ren relaxed and sat back to his seat.

Reira got dumbstruck. Takumi is marrying? Takumi� Reira ran out of the room without conscious of her actions. She then noticed that she ran from her recording session but she still continued to go on.

Why am I feeling like this now? I thought I realized it. I thought I forgot about him. Why? The person I love is�

Reira�s mind showed images of Takumi. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She kept on asking herself why she is crying.

Takumi has his own life and he does not have feelings for me so he could go with any girl he wants to. He won�t accept me so I should give up but why can�t I stop this feelings?

There was another image that went out a moment ago; the image of another guy.