Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
�It�s not usual to met a girl who likes them.� He said smiling mildly while putting the cd on a shop bag with the receipt.

�Well, I must admit I have seen not many people around here who like it either.� She said smiling. �But Sid was really... wonderful singer.� She added putting her hand over her heart.

�Sure.� The guy said. Nobu was what the identity pin on his chest said.

I payed and when I was about turning, he waved to someone outside. I turned back and saw a bluish white haired guy waving at him. I didn�t knew why but his face rang me a bell. I said bye to Nobu and left. Outside it was still raining but not so heavyly. So I went out and began walking down the rain. Definetively that was not my day.

Shin�s Part.

I was waiting for Nobu at the entrance of the work he worked at two or three days a week. He was in attending the last customer of the day and waved at me when he saw me. Then the girl turned and saw me. When she went out I saw her looking outside and checking it was raining.

Her face, her style... she rang me a bell. Perhaps she was one of the ladyes paying for me to stay with them. She then began walking under the rain.

�Hey!� Nobu then said running out carrying a little leather booked notebook. �Miss, you have forgot this!�

She then turned around and saw him holding it so she walked back towards us.

�Thanks.� She said to Nobu. �I don�t kow what would I have done if I forgot this.� She said taking it from him with an smile.

�You have no umbrella?� I then asked putting the cig ashes down with a soft touch. �Miss, you will go shoaken.�

�We are going towards the train station, perhaps if you go on the same way you would not mind sharing umbrella.� Nobu then asked offering her his umbrella with an embarrashed face.