Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
�Sorry, that�s� let�s say the room is too much my style.� I said. �In fact all the room is too much my style because I designed it. But you are always welcome there.�

�Ah.� Marion said while the bus took us to the hotel with all our luggage. �Mr. �Vicious� said he wanted to speak to you again yesterday night.�

�I�m happy you didn�t allowed him. We were on the plane and our phones were off.� I said.

�That Vicious is relative of Sid from Sex Pistols?� Nobu asked.

�No, no.� We said laughing.

�That�s a nick-name one of our customers put himself so as to hide his stance there.� Marion said.

�Some of the most important customers can choose to book with a nick-name so as not to be recognised by press or paparazzi or just fans that could sneak into our computer system.� I explained. �For example, my favourite is Miss Lily Evans. From Harry Potter, one of my favourite books when I was little. Or also Miss Mul�n, or Lady Juliet Capulet.�

�Don�t forget your favourite, favourite.� Marion said.

�Shhhh� that�s a secret.� I said smiling and laughing.

When I saw how confused everyone seemed I decided to explain better.

�Marion is the young personal assistant of the family.� I said. �She was once my friend and now she keeps being. Ah, and she is a really good ally concerning my father and brother�s matters.�

�So we are going your dad�s hotel in London.� Nobu said.

�We must have known when you booked it with such ease.� Yasu said.

�It�s going to be a bit weird to get here and sleep at the hotel.� Shin said. �I was used to your manor.�

�Yeah, but it will be easier to get the record house from the hotel than the family house.� Marion said. �By the way, I must advise you Mr. Portrait finally was retired and now Robbie is the second one while Mr. Charles took Mr. Portrait�s place.�

�What about Kimberly?� I asked.