Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
�Oh, she is the maid�s head now.� She told her. �And Yun was dismissed but Miranda took her.�

�But that�s good too!!� I said.

(Shin�s voice)

�I think they have forgotten we are still here.� Nobu told me.

�Well, she has been out for long.� I told him. �Marion is friend so she is telling her about all the staff. She is really friend with it. Hey! Robbie is now so high?!�

�He got it recently.� The blond girl said. �He is still getting used to it.�

�Nobu, maybe now we are here I could introduce you to some girls I know.� Isa said then. �They are good girls so I promise I will not say anything if you fall for one.�

�I already have Yuri, thanks.� He told her.

�Ok, as you want.� She said. �I know models, actress of TV, maids, journalists� and of course some snobs from the English Nobility.�

I just smiled as Nobu and Yasu went surprised on how much contacts Isa had.

�Say Shin.� Nobu asked. �Is there Yakuza here and she is part of the heads of it?�

�No, here they are called Mafia, and tycoons are really as a kind of that but with prestige.� I told him.

(Isa�s voice)

�Ahhh!!� Shin said when he got in the bedroom he was having. �What a great bedroom!!�

�I�m happy you like it.� I said smiling. �I asked them to specially give us this wing of the hotel. It�s usually kept for deluxe guests, and then from floor 15 to 18 is for important guests taking staff. Then� 19 is mine, and the rest are ordered from normal bedrooms on floors 1 to 3 to the deluxe ones to 11th floor and then from 12 to 14th are the suits. As you can check, I tried to book the best bedrooms in the building and I took care of them being much cheaper than usual for us and just for us.� I added winking. �And, I suppose I�ll leave you to enjoy your bedroom and I�ll go down to say hello, right?�