Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
�It must be jetlag.� Isa said smiling. �Try to sleep well this night and tomorrow it would have disappeared.�

�Furthermore, you have some work tomorrow early in the morning.� Gimpei-sama said.

�Early for you or us?� Isa said kidding. �Ok, you old people; I�m going down to relax a bit. Furthermore, knowing the staff here I know there will be something else later. Do you want to go too? Yasu? Shin?�

�I�m tired Isa.� Shin complaint. �I think I prefer resting a bit, perhaps a bit of jetlag too��

�And I think I prefer resting a bit for tomorrow.� Yasu added.

�And you should also rest.� Our boss said at our back. �You need your precious voice on good conditions for tomorrow.�

�Ok, ok.� She said. �As you want� I�ll go up to my room and stay there. Just being a good girl and� Just a second, please.� She added while she was rung on her cell phone.

�I bet it takes her less than five minutes to go back down to wherever the pool is.� Shin told us two whispering.

She seemed to be speaking at the phone as she put a finger on her other ear.

�Kawano-san.� She then said. �From Keltic records, they want to know if you prefer them coming to look for us or we go there alone. I personally think that for the first time it would be better if they came to look for us.�

�Yeah, it will be better.� He said. �If they don�t mind.�

�They will not.� She said smiling to keep on speaking on English through the phone.

For me it was more than amazing to hear her speak through it so easily.

�Nobu.� Shin said. �Do you want us to use room-service?�

�Wouldn�t it be expensive?� I asked to the smile and hold the phone.

(Ren�s voice)

I was just coming from having some drinks with Naoki and Takumi when the receptionist called me.