Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
(Isa�s voice)

It was true I left soon. I just went to Ren�s bedroom to say goodnight and kiss him for a while. However, when I knocked on his door and he opened me to pull me in I saw his nose was a bit red and a little blood was going out of his nostril.

�Ren, you are nose bleeding.� I told him. �Oh, no.� I added when I realised why he was like that. �Hand it to me, dear.�

�Don�t know what�?� He began saying.

�The cocaine, hand it all.� I asked him taking a bag from his back pocket. �No drugs while we are going out, ok? It makes me frighten to thing you could��

�Hey, I�m ok.� He said hugging me to comfort me. �Don�t worry��

We then kissed and after a while I went out of the room buttoning the neck of my dress smiling after having left him sleeping there.

After two crazy days I was again woken up early this morning back in London. No, it�s been not two days, it�s three and I can remember nothing about yesterday from the point we went to that disco disguised as ordinary people.

I turn around to see Ren is by my side when Lillian woke me up.

�Ok, I�m going out to give you some privacy.� She said smiling and looking to Ren.

As soon as she leaves I begin moving Ren to wake him up.

�Hum?� He finally said after me having to deal with a morning heat strike at his dreaming state. �Morning.� He added smiling and keeping on hugging my waist.

�Ren, we have to get up.� I told him. �Er... mind releasing me so as me to... put on better my night gown, please?�

It�s true, while dealing with that waking up, my robes were down my breast on a side while I kept the other with the shoulder strap at it�s right place.

�Why?� He said burying his face at my breast once again. �This is as heaven.�

�Well, you have to work, I have to work... Doesn�t it sound reason enough for you?� I added messing his hair to finally separate and sit at the bed edge to stand up.

�Oh, come here!� He said laughing and holding me by the hips height to make me fall down with him again.