Thread: Nana: A Fan Fic
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
That made me laugh again, and it took me about seven more minutes to make him leave with the robes I suppose he was wearing the previous day.

Two minutes later I was literally floating down the corridor at the ground floor to get to the reception to answer a call I got.

(Ren�s voice)

It was certainly luck that yesterday, Isa was that weird. I don�t know if she will remember much after having had such an amount of alcohol and the joint but I certainly can say it was a luck I found her before police found her swimming at that ducks pound at the public park. I nearly had to carry her to her bedroom when the nice maid that just got out of her work took me along weird and narrow corridors to the floor she had.

And then what a suit!! It looked as three times my Tokyo flat from the times Nana and I were to marry. Just her bedroom was about my whole home. I wonder if she has never got lost in her bed.

�Ren, stop daydreaming!� Takumi shouted at me while we were going at the car.

�Sorry.� I said.

�It seems somebody has seen an angel today!� Reira said laughing and joking.

�What did I told you about going out at nights and meeting low girls?� Takumi told me off.

�I didn�t go out at night and I didn�t meet any low girls, happy?� I told him.

�You�d better not be lying because I�ll end by finding out and then you are going to be a dead man.� He threatened me.

(Nobu�s voice)

�Can we rest a bit, please?� I nearly begged when we were made to play the same song for third time.

�My fingers are hurting!� Shin said moaning.

�Ok, rest.� The producer said. �Everyone has a quarter of hour gap to rest.�

�Wow, this is really funny!� Isa said.

She�s been behaving a bit happy little child lately so I wonder if she is not taking drugs cause she works harder than ever and she keeps on having that cheerful face of hers.