View Single Post
nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-05-2007, 09:07 PM

@Steve the Garden Hose- Haha. Well, I already had a lot of them written down on a piece of paper from awhile ago when I was looking through shops. I figured if I took the time to right it all on a piece of paper, why not make a quest thread? I type faster than I write at any rate. xD It's not quite every common by the way. Just the ones that I liked. I'm so greedy. I don't expect to get them all, but it will be fun to have an excuse to scrounge through the exchange and see my progress. ^-^ You could probably just copy/paste the item listing from the store though. I realized that after I was nearly done with my thread... @_@ You'd just have to go back and delete the "You can not afford..." and "Buy" thingies.

-scampers off to add Steve to her thread visitors list-

@Aliena- I try to keep a few complete outfits in my mind, but I don't go buy any of the items from the shops. I just wait for them to crop up on the exchange and buy other random items in between. That's what I've been doing with an outfit based around this Moonlit set since I first joined and now it's basically done. I just need the blue flower and blue summer umbrella. I had wanted to wear the white sleeveless top under the Top of Artemis (I saw it that way on a MAC avatar). Unfortunately, today I found out that that doesn't work... :/