Thread: Ossein Tavern
View Single Post
Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-18-2007, 06:04 AM

[[ Time for a new char to come into play. <3 I hope thats alright since in all storyline purpose Myla can't be here too but I want something to do to interact with you soo ta'da. And for this one I'll use these colors. She has a guard or pet, too. **Not my artwork, copyright is on there. I just use as ref.** ]]

While Ryuma was starting to move about to cook and of course make a mess, there was another presence upstairs. Little to his surprise until about another 30 minutes passing of him being alone he would soon start to hear rustling coming from direction of the stares. Should Ryuma take a moment to glance as the sound got louder he would soon come to note large, very large paws coming into focus. Paws? Yes, and soon the rest became more clear as a head was in focus followed by the body and near the backend of the large feline was a somewhat short woman. Standing at about, 5'2" if that, fashioniong a long slinky dress that covered even her feet. It was a mystery how she was able to walk and not trip over every step. Aside from the dress the young woman, wore a mid-chest jacket with a few small pockets, a couple rings, 2 to each hand and then a simple necklace. Nothing fancy nor special just something to make her neck feel pretty. All in all she could be described as a shy school girl that always did as she was told without argue.

As she now stepped into the light, she would be seen in full with palm resting on the feline, near its tail while the feline, named Ladu, glanced around with head moving very slow. Large green eyes soon feel to the man across the room. Both still still as eyes lingered, the girl standing with both feet pointing inward and head somewhat low in a bashful manner as she would speak softly.

"Oh dear, forgive my pardon. I had thought everyone left already" Words flowed out rather quickly and in low tone as hand petting Ladu moved quicker.