Thread: Oh My Goddess!
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-11-2007, 09:22 AM

For good reason, as the mortal met once more with the Almighty One, this time at the mortal’s request. It was as gleaming the same as when the mortal first arrived, so as to the sight of said mortal. The Almighty One floated around in his chosen state, an avatar, a communication device, whatever It was.

The mortal still treated It the same, with total respect, and with determination of question. He didn’t dally on the point either.

“Ask as you may.” …as if It didn’t see this question coming.

“How literally can I take that Wish I made?”

“With little avail to the nay, so as to your power to ascribe. Is that not why you are here?”

The mortal cocked an eye in this singular meeting, wondering. “Should I digress my suspicions on many fact to this matter at hand Almighty?”

A slight chuckle, making the glowing effadice shimmer in the same reverberation. In kind.. “Your intuition is founded. Allow your instructors to inform you why, with the time you are now to have spent in this endeavor.

Do not allow your dream to be impeded in any way.”

The mortal however replied back with else to say. “It tis no dream, it is a service to prevent what I heard yesterday in that chamber.

I will not allow a being of this realm to fall to another mortal.”

In this, the Almighty was satisfied to such was good. However the mighty lord did have a question of It’s own. “Have you not chosen your name yet? Even the council grows curious of this development.”

The mortal simply blinked and rubbed his scalp. He hadn’t actually (quite actually,) considered such a thing. “Actually…” ..he started and stopped in the same syllable, considering in a sudden whim, and then answering, believing he is clever in so doing. “…not yet.”

Did the effadice raise an eyebrow?