Thread: Oh My Goddess!
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-11-2007, 09:30 AM

I think you can start clearing things, if you find an identity. Starting with a name for Almighty sakes. That much will give us something to call you. More over, you need to find your own path. You are not a Valkyrie, and are not meant to be I suspect.

I know of your wording of the wish. Valkyries are not knights, not in the sense you are seeking.”

The mortal looked down and nodded. “I thought of that, when I asked Lord Almighty. I thought I could take the word of ‘knight’ literally. I guess I didn’t realize that for truth at the time. I just remembered that image that was shown, and ‘knew’ that same picture from the war I died in.

I… I had seen that very image for real all too much. I just thought I could protect everyone from the same things I had already seen.” …he stopped and considered.. “…the last time I heard that kind of shock in a crowd, was when everyone learned about how the Lusitania went down.” …he then waved a hand about iffy like, with a shrug.. “..and then came that Mexico crud, but anywho. I know what shock sounds like. I don’t think everyone here has to be subjected to such ever again.

If I am here for a reason, that is the one I choose.”

Demesus held a hand under her chin and replied.. “Well, you can’t save us all, but maybe you should still go with that anyway.”

The mortal just nodded.. “Aye… that I..” ..and he notices Phosus bring up some kind of information screen on a hovering monitor, after using a hand sized harp like control unit to do it. She then takes a moment to locate, and then cross reference this data to acknowledge it.

She then smiles. “I think we can accommodate something that meets all of our needs. If you don’t mind a bit of a change in your lifestyle and everything.”

The mortal simply nods, this time more than just following along with something either. Phosus sees this and then turns to the report she had on her desk. “Very well then, I recommend you for special training within the War Section. Your nominal Valkyrie training is henceforth concluded. Congratulations Squire of Heaven.”