Thread: Oh My Goddess!
View Single Post
opiate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 09-11-2007, 09:54 AM

The clash of steel that comes after billows a heavy air burst, one that pushes both young goddesses to their hinnies, and the others seeing this barely hold their own stance. Unseen in this is where the defender becomes aggressor, and swipes his weapon to Thor’s left, the god zipping out of the way, with the robed on in swift pursuit. Urd looks up in time and has to look around for the two, finding sight by loud clashing sound to the far fore, and then looking around again as this happens several more times, as metal slams into metal.

Hirund manages to keep up through her raised arms, the debris of celestial foliage flying about again. She yells out between heavy clashes.. “I think we need to make another cheat sheet for the poor bloke the next time.”

Rend just snickers loudly with her own arms blocking flying rubbish and sparks. (yes sparks..) “No good this time. I think Master was pissed after that last session in Council today and wanted to spar no matter what.”

The three generals look up as the parries begin to raise higher and higher into the infinite blue sky, pushing holes into the clouds above as strokes exchange. Mist seeing more clearly as the spar rises higher yet more, comments.. “I sense ‘he’ knew of better as well. Huh? He caught up again.”

All their far better vision keeps managing to track as Thor starts to see his current prize student of this frequency domain chase after him instead of cowering in defense, not only that but managing to turn the momentum tables several times by this tactic of forcing the War God high on up. Enough that even the System Administrators register this on their screens again.

However the ancient god has enough of this when he blocks a hard upswing parry and SHOVES the momentum back down so hard, his opponent’s bones actually crink, before a twirl swing of the Great Hammer with a heavy bolt of lightning charged up from the high atmosphere present, on call, all of it slammed a second time into the blade and body of the Squire, zapping the mortal rather dearly (again.)

This shows from below as a powerful bolt explosion that sends the armored mortal screaming down to the ground.