Thread: Ossein Tavern
View Single Post
Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-18-2007, 09:52 PM

The girls cheeks were highly flushed as eyes quickly looked to the floor giving her head a shake in reply to his words. "No no, I... just thought everyone was gone.. so that it was safe." The young girl said softly with voice still shakey and head lifted a bit as she started to walk to the storage room with Ladu leading the way. Its tail always kept close to her arm attached to the hand that rested on him.

What in the world would she need to fear with this beast with her? Who knows. Either way she seemed to be very edgy. Eyes looking away and not staring as she makes her way to the room and comes back out with a glass of some sort of fruit juice which was kept in a cooling environment.

The girl now coming out and heading toward the fire but stopping about 5 feet from him. Just close enough to feel the fire's warmth but still out of his reach. Ladu sat down beside her, sitting upright and proper like a well trained guard-dog or something. "I hope you don't mind if I... join your for a few moments"