View Single Post
crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 03-19-2007, 07:20 AM

I think I shall also look into whether or not our theaters have closed captioning or not, though I'm betting they don't. I have been to a showing there like 5 or 6 times and don't recall seeing anything about any movie being offered in CC ... which is also a major reason I wait for movies to come out on DVD ... but again, I go with like my sister to see the ones that are just gorgeous to watch, then when I buy it, I get to find out what was really said and whatnot if I didn't catch it. My hearing does pretty good in those loud theaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliechan
wow this thread has so many pages!

i'm so amazed! does anyone know how much longer this event will last? i haven't been online much this weekend and the times that i actually have been online then i get an error message every time i come to the homepage. o.o;;
well, it's after midnight where I am, and the 18th (sunday) was the last day of the event ... so, where I am it's now the 19th ... I can only assume the event is mostly over, but as long as the event store is still open, you should still have a chance to buy things.

.:Edit:.
I need to resist the urge to post so much ... I have to recall there aren't many of us awake and online right now ... sorry for the double post.

.:Edit:.
Never mind, I just tagged the two posts together. All better now.