View Single Post
Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2007, 07:33 AM

Here're a few entries - I've got a few more on the way. Sorry these are all on female bases! I'm sure, there'd be some way to make some male variations. Time is limited for me, so I'm just trying to get my ideas out there.

I absolutely love India-inspired fashion, so I couldn't help but do a Salwar Kameez. You could have any color, any type of intricate design. I'm not the best pixellist, so my design's pretty basic. And I did two variations in the outfit - two different shirt styles. Pants and the sash can be equipped separately. I thought this would look pretty with some of the accessories already available too. If I have a chance, after finishing my other ideas, I'll try to go back and do a male version. EDIT - added a butterfly hairpin and a few more glitzy things to it.

So here's my "Eastern Jewel" set:

My next set is the "Jungle Love" set. Animal prints! Yay! So we've got zebra, tiger, leopard, and of course, whale cow fashion, all faux, of course! Animal print skirt with matching JL top, wrist band, fuzzy boots, and JL hairpin. I'm sure a male variation of this would be doable as well, maybe changing the heart, though.

"Jungle Love" set:

And another! Most likely, my last. Here is my "Carnival" set in rainbow colors! Comes with top, feather bottom, knee dealies, shoes, necklace, and feathered hairpin.

"Carnival" set:

If I have time before tomorrow, I'll try to do some male versions of these. If not, though, I'm sure they're still possible!