Thread: Ossein Tavern
View Single Post
Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-24-2007, 01:08 AM

Meanwhile, before everyone returned from the hunt Rahza bowed her head gently as she spoke softly. "Thank you Mr" Words sounding like a humming tone, a sound of beauty and serenity.

The girl sat at the very end of the seating, not wanting to be to close to him while Ladu sat on the floor near her feet. One hand rested on the back of his neck with fingers softly running through his sleek fur while her other rested on her lap. She was to shy to speak or maybe trying to figure out what the say. All the while her eyes just stared into the fire but on occasion, a quick glance was given to him, mostly the cup he held wondering what it is. But still nothing was said.

A couple hours passed and the two still in silence but that was broken by the door suddenly opening and a male coming in followed by Myla a few seconds later. Rahza instantly clenched up a bit holding her head low when Myla scorned her. She just sighed as she stay seated though with both of her palms resting on her knees, gripping tightly. Her body shook a bit and was made clear when she spoke in a low tone but words came out shakey.

"Forgive me.. Myla I.. I thought I was alone.." She stopped as eyes stared at the floor then lifted to glance to the cheek of the male who sat somewhat near her.

"He said I could join..." Words faded out as she sat in silence again only to let out an exhale of relief and surprise when Myla walked past and let her stay. Calming down a bit she resumed pretting her friend.
Behind the ear The girl hearing this instantly petted him behind the ear while face glanced to Ryuma once he spoke to her. She wasn't sure if she should reply or not but then came to the conclusion it would be rude not to.

"I.. I'm Rahza" A long, very long pause before she dared to try saying something more. "Can I get you more of what you have?"