View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-29-2007, 01:33 AM

You blink, once, twice. Nearly falling over as your eyes attempt to readjust to the returning light.

Your impaired vision focuses in just soon enough to catch a glimpse of a elegantly dressed, long haired woman gracefully taking a seat at the head of a long table. She smiles, knowing all the room's eyes are on her as she begins laying out what looks to be, art supplies out on the table before her? Eh?

She looks up after a moment of organizing, a coy smile still playing on her lips. Finally, she speaks. A soft, feminine voice, albiet slightly higher than most women's, you pay it no mind. Things are weird enough as is. "Good evening my dear Menewshans," she says at last. And welcome. I am one of your lovely hosts this evening, and welcome to our little get together. We sincerely hope you enjoy yourselves, perhaps sample the punch?" A fleeting glance towards a punch ball off to your right with a questionably red liquid causes you to nod. You'll pass. Her smile widens. "I am Lady Crystaline; you will meet my partners as the evening progresses. If you need anything, do not hesitate to summon my man-servant Celreyn to be of service." You hear another grunt from the rusty hair coloured man who seems to be standing against the wall off at your other side. He still looks rather miffed about your crashing into him, it seems.

"As for myself," she continues. "From time to time, for a very slim fee, I will be offering gifts of art to all of you lovely visitors;" she pauses, pursing her lips. "I realize one would expect them to come without a fee after we have asked you all this way, but you understand that celebrations such as these come at no small expense to our own wallets to fund." She nods towards the table. Take a lot and what we have to offer, dears? If not, please enjoy your evening, you have free reign of the grounds. Within reason of course," that ever widening smile and a soft laugh. "We don't need you going through our dirty laundry."

(( Shoppu

Ahh, from time to time, as the mood strikes me throughout the hours, I will be opening temp and quicky slots, partly for entertainment purposes and partly because I really want to collect all the half off shop items while I still can. ;;

The slots, style, and prices will be different each time, so keep an eye open for your chances!

Current Style Offered:

Naddah. Slots closed because Crys is under the weather.

Past styles: Quicky headshots

Want to order? Use the form! You can order more than once, and yes, I do take OCs/RL with reference! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order Form
Code:
((I wants Crys arts!
Username:
Reference:
Mood:
Prefered Colour:
Extra Info o3o:
Total Cost: ))
Slots
1. --- Closed ---
2. --- Closed ---

Finished

Quicky Headshots:

1. Murchu Volpe http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...age/abster.png

2. Bug-a-Boo http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ghalloween.png ))