View Single Post
Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 11-02-2007, 09:15 AM

"Nagisaki is...in Japan If I'm not loosing my mind... I think it was the...um..." He paused, taking out a couple more books and looking triumphant at the finds, offering out an collection of Lovecraft and another book called "The Grey". Which in spite of what most people might have assumed by the title, appeared to be a fantasy book, and had his name on the spine. "It was the second city that was hit by an atomic bomb to end the war. and Uranium... Uranium is an radioactive element. I know they use it in a few things, but I'm probably the wrong person to ask about it in detail. I didn't mean like...just...go out for a walk I mean like go out -with- some one. On a date. You don't get lonely?"He asked. Even though he tended to be oblivious when he was writing, sometimes company was the only thing he wanted when he surfaced. He hadn't quite figured out how he was going to handle that out here. There weren't exactly coffee shops, and he didn't think the local bar was maybe the best place to just go for casual company. He'd never been big on picking people up at a bar.
"Nothing wrong with liking the radio, I like to play music while I work. I can't do anything with the TV on, it's too distracting unless I turn it toward the wall and that really kinda leaves you missing a lot."